The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello everyone! I'm Joshua.

joshuarichardson

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jan 29, 2024
Oklahoma
Excited to officially be here after reading UNSCRIPTED . A true wake up call for me. I reside in Oklahoma and have had a few business since I was 21 now 31 and they are pretty much dissolved. I have a few ventures I am currently pursuing one being the Monolithic Dome and making it a mainstream option for housing. We plan to incorporate manufacturing automation to the construction process to make it a low skilled job that a one person crew with one helper could build the shell. I'm excited to be surrounded by like minded individuals and plan to contribute to the forum. See you around!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

humthesongg

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jan 15, 2024
Welcome to the forum Joshua! Ive never heard of Monolithic Domes until today seems like an interesting concept how you're trying to automate the process for consumers.

joshuarichardson

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jan 29, 2024
Oklahoma
Welcome to the forum Joshua! Ive never heard of Monolithic Domes until today seems like an interesting concept how you're trying to automate the process for consumers.
The automation will begin with streamlining the construction process where these can be economically built anywhere. From there the hope is to dramatically drive down the cost to construct, and focus on streamlining the buying process for the consumer. We are thinking like Tesla for homes direct to consumer. Easy app/web based pre built specs, floor plans, etc. done for you with a push of a button!

humthesongg

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jan 15, 2024
The automation will begin with streamlining the construction process where these can be economically built anywhere. From there the hope is to dramatically drive down the cost to construct, and focus on streamlining the buying process for the consumer. We are thinking like Tesla for homes direct to consumer. Easy app/web based pre built specs, floor plans, etc. done for you with a push of a button!
That sounds like an innovative idea, do you guys have a website I can check out yet? Also do you have a lot of competition in that space?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...