The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Conscientiousness and fixing your business personality

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
631%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
Gonna save some time and confront the likely replies that are coming right here in the beginning

1. “Personality is more complicated than this”, chill out, this is about heuristics

2. No I’m not a psychiatrist, but I run a business and talk to business owners and employ teams of people and have been for years.

3. I am not perfect. I am actively changing my personality to fit the stage of business I’m in right now.

I don’t plan on arguing, this is just for the people who are on one side of the spectrum or the other of this particular personality trait to recognize what’s going on and put a label to something, and it’s so common I see it with every person I meet.

When I meet business owners that are starting out I can usually spot which type they are almost instantly. I can immediately pick out which set of problems they are likely to have, and which problems they are never going to have. And it’s all based on this one trait:

Conscientiousness.

IMG_6437.png

There’s two main archetypes I come across.

1. The bros
2. The cautious

The bros.

Bros are the people who start things without thinking. They have an idea, they are pitching things later that day. They have friends, smooth talk a few people, and take action. I know bros in their 20’s making 30k a month. I know a lot more of them that are broke too. They dropped out of school, they can do 100 pushups in a row, and they don’t wanna be wage slaves.

Bros have low conscientiousness. They got bad grades in school. So did I. I had one binder, every piece of paper was thrown in there, the zipper caught in all the papers so every assignment I had was wrinkled, torn, and done the last minute in between classes.

The business problems for the bros are that they cannot organize anything. They don’t register companies. They don’t pay their taxes. They don’t file anything. They don’t give attention to things that should get attention. To them that’s just bullshit stuff.

The roadblocks that bros run into is they are falling behind the power of disorder that pulls their life apart and their power of organization is too weak to keep it from breaking.

A bro will need to increase his conscientiousness and become structured to move forward, unless he finds a niche that fits his personality. An influencer can become rich without becoming that organized. A rapper can become rich without becoming that organized. But a real, scaled up business owner with employees and locations will get his a$$ handed to him without intense focus, discipline and organization.

To increase his conscientiousness, he must apply discipline and focus while changing one of his deep internal beliefs. The deep internal belief is that he must feel good NOW. He must adopt the belief that he doesn’t need to feel good right now, that it is better to sacrifice and be diligent now for a good future. He must practice his focus and discipline with routine and structure, applied to himself, from himself. He always wanted to be his own boss, but now he realizes that it doesn’t mean he has NO boss, but rather he still has a boss, it is just himself.

He must wake up early, go to bed early, prepare a to-do list the night before, set measurable goals and track their progress, etc. each small victory of setting appointments, following a list, making a system, or even cleaning the house, is one vote in his brain of his conscientiousness and orderliness, and confidence in his new personality.

Then he can cultivate the order and structure needed to run an organization. He will notice he wears new clothes. He cleans parts of his house he was neglecting. He speaks clearly and succinctly.

I have had low conscientiousness and it’s the most common problem especially of people trying to come from nothing. Everyone around them was disorganized. Each day is a fight to become more orderly and do things the right way. I am always breaking rules and using charisma and it’s resulted in doing so many things the wrong way. Now, I’m much better. I slow down, don’t skip any steps, and don’t try to reinvent the wheel. I try to spend the time on the details. I have learned to take pride in things, see myself as a craftsman, and slowly beat those old traits out of me. That is what’s needed as I build an organization, which will be governed by systems and processes.

Up next is the cautious.

The cautious are the smug upper middle class. They are the guys who went to school, got good grades, became engineers, got married, and have a 1200 credit score. They’re the good boys.

With these guys, I’d bet $1,000 that they checked their tire pressure this last week.

They want to start a business, they want to be financially free. They have 150,000 saved up in the bank. They have a 401k.

And they talk and talk and talk and usually never start anything. They sit and analyze and debate and never have an original thought in their life. They can only do what is given for them to do, and only think what is given for them to think. Just as they’ve always done in school.

Underneath everything is this unspoken, subtle requirement for something to already exist before it enters their brain as a good idea. If they accidentally have a good idea, they quickly write it off as it doesn’t possess the proper support or backing from the outside world.

This person is so close to being extraordinary wealthy though.

When they finally do start a business, they are systematic, and they have structure to get the work done.

They are an ace at organization, easily making sure the procedures are documented, the jobs are done right, the taxes are paid.

It’s easy for them to eventually manage a professional team of 20 people. And not a step was skipped.

But to get there they must loosen up a little at first, since they struggle with accepting chaos. At the start of a business, it is all chaos. The cautious person must think less and do more. The cautious person would go buy a book on how to take action, ironically. What they need to do is flip a coin, say “F*ck it, Yolo”, and get their hands dirty. They need to think less.

In the end, both types have benefits and drawbacks. I think the bros have a hard hill to climb, but their life is naturally a bit more enjoyable. And the cautious ones are extremely organized and close to great, scaled up success, but things are a little more boring for them.

Depending on your niche or industry, one style is better suited over the other. A manufacturing company with 5 locations needs extreme orderliness. A dude selling courses making 50k a month living in Dubai with a model girlfriend is doing just fine sleeping in until 9am and doing whatever sounds fun that day. Each person has their strengths and the world needs both.

When I chat with people, I can sense who they are in this regard very easily. You’re almost always either one or the other. It’s the guys in the middle who can kick a$$ when they have the best of both. They can be thorough and do things the right way, but they can also shoot from the hip and take action and not overthink things. Those are the killers. They wake up at 5am, bang out their 100 pushups, do all the work, set up the systems, and go jet ski that afternoon.

Just know that you can change your conscientiousness, and you likely need to make some tweaks if you’re going to accomplish your goals. I do, that’s why I make an effort to go about it strategically. I know that as my organization grows, I need to grow too.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
631%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
Another funny thing I’ve noticed is when you tell one of these people about the behaviors of the other, they both can’t believe it.

The bro can’t believe someone crosses every t, dots every i, and does every little thing the right way, by the book. It’s insane to him.

The cautious guy hears that the bro doesn’t have car insurance and his jaw hits the floor.

It’s two different worlds. Two entirely different sets of problems.

Usually everyone thinks they are a bro because the bros actually are, and the cautious ones are so blind to their own orderliness that they think they are a trainwreck because they haven’t organized their attic in a few months.

Last edited:

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
555%
Apr 17, 2022
With these guys, I’d bet $1,000 that they checked their tire pressure this last week.
As a fellow bro that is actively leveling up his conscientiousness, I can confirm that I have indeed checked my tire pressure this week.

And now this is happening every week, on Sundays - along with the other basic maintenance checks for a vehicle (lights, oil level, coolant level, etc.)

I have started to create a manual for myself that contains scheduled procedures for all the admin tasks in my life.

There is no F*cking way in hell anyone can lead a sizable organization if they don't have Navy Seals tier executive skills: disciplined, procedural, iterative, and well-documented steps towards achieving victory.

Thanks for the post Johnny - gold standard, as usual.

JUAREZ

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Jun 24, 2019
Well, this is a full of value post. Because after the description of the bros and the cautious, you shared some actionable steps to develop/increase conscientiousness. Thank you.

To increase his conscientiousness, he must apply discipline and focus while changing one of his deep internal beliefs. The deep internal belief is that he must feel good NOW. He must adopt the belief that he doesn’t need to feel good right now, that it is better to sacrifice and be diligent now for a good future. He must practice his focus and discipline with routine and structure, applied to himself, from himself. He always wanted to be his own boss, but now he realizes that it doesn’t mean he has NO boss, but rather he still has a boss, it is just himself.

He must wake up early, go to bed early, prepare a to-do list the night before, set measurable goals and track their progress, etc. each small victory of setting appointments, following a list, making a system, or even cleaning the house, is one vote in his brain of his conscientiousness and orderliness, and confidence in his new personality.

Then he can cultivate the order and structure needed to run an organization. He will notice he wears new clothes. He cleans parts of his house he was neglecting. He speaks clearly and succinctly.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
I'm a cautious bro

gigachad-chad.gif

Mikkel

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Feb 25, 2016
New Hampshire
Checked my tire pressure two days ago. I guess I know which category I am in :happy:

All jokes aside, this is really well said. Take my little cousin and myself. I've read all the books on importing and exporting. Understand a bunch of regulations within the industry I am working in, keep a list of all the necessary steps for fear of messing up and going to jail because I do something wrong. It's taken me years to finally take serious action.

Then you have my younger cousin. Dude just graduated high school and decided he wanted to sell Russian hats one day. I sent him materials to read on sourcing and importing. A few days later, he had Russian hats and was selling them on some random store. He definitely didn't read anything I sent him. Just found some random person to sell him these hats from China probably.

I was proud of the action he took but also made me a bit antsy because of all the possible mistakes he could have made.

I realized something though. Unless I missed a major family update, my cousin isn't in jail and he sold some Russian hats and made some money. Being hyper-aware of all the pitfalls can be helpful, but not if it stops you from taking action.

I have tried to build a bit of "bro" into myself :cool: <-- Is it working?

I am taking action even if I don't have everything figured out... though if I make some sales I will do the required steps to scratch the uncomfortable itch that tells me to do x,y, and z steps.

Being all bro or all cautious is probably not the most ideal. Like @Johnny boy indicated, having a mix is probably the best. Depending on your industry will determine the sweet spot.

Consolation

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Sep 6, 2017
Malaysia
I'm a bro. My nose determines which clothes are washed, cleaned, and wearable. Not the washing machine. I'm surprised some people have laundry day. I could be loading the washing machine at 0300H when there's an important event scheduled at 0900H.

But I can take 3-4 hours organizing camera equipments. Square-shaped stuffs one place, blue wires, black wires should not be mixed up, each components should be labeled, etc.

It takes enormous amount of physical and mental energy for me to get organized/cautious/conscientious. I normally need huge meals afterwards.

lifemaker

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Oct 26, 2023
Gonna save some time and confront the likely replies that are coming right here in the beginning

1. “Personality is more complicated than this”, chill out, this is about heuristics

2. No I’m not a psychiatrist, but I run a business and talk to business owners and employ teams of people and have been for years.

3. I am not perfect. I am actively changing my personality to fit the stage of business I’m in right now.

I don’t plan on arguing, this is just for the people who are on one side of the spectrum or the other of this particular personality trait to recognize what’s going on and put a label to something, and it’s so common I see it with every person I meet.

When I meet business owners that are starting out I can usually spot which type they are almost instantly. I can immediately pick out which set of problems they are likely to have, and which problems they are never going to have. And it’s all based on this one trait:

Conscientiousness.

View attachment 54983

1. The bros
2. The cautious

The bros.

Bros are the people who start things without thinking. They have an idea, they are pitching things later that day. They have friends, smooth talk a few people, and take action. I know bros in their 20’s making 30k a month. I know a lot more of them that are broke too. They dropped out of school, they can do 100 pushups in a row, and they don’t wanna be wage slaves.

Bros have low conscientiousness. They got bad grades in school. So did I. I had one binder, every piece of paper was thrown in there, the zipper caught in all the papers so every assignment I had was wrinkled, torn, and done the last minute in between classes.

The business problems for the bros are that they cannot organize anything. They don’t register companies. They don’t pay their taxes. They don’t file anything. They don’t give attention to things that should get attention. To them that’s just bullshit stuff.

The roadblocks that bros run into is they are falling behind the power of disorder that pulls their life apart and their power of organization is too weak to keep it from breaking.

A bro will need to increase his conscientiousness and become structured to move forward, unless he finds a niche that fits his personality. An influencer can become rich without becoming that organized. A rapper can become rich without becoming that organized. But a real, scaled up business owner with employees and locations will get his a$$ handed to him without intense focus, discipline and organization.

I have had low conscientiousness and it’s the most common problem especially of people trying to come from nothing. Everyone around them was disorganized. Each day is a fight to become more orderly and do things the right way. I am always breaking rules and using charisma and it’s resulted in doing so many things the wrong way. Now, I’m much better. I slow down, don’t skip any steps, and don’t try to reinvent the wheel. I try to spend the time on the details. I have learned to take pride in things, see myself as a craftsman, and slowly beat those old traits out of me. That is what’s needed as I build an organization, which will be governed by systems and processes.

Up next is the cautious.

The cautious are the smug upper middle class. They are the guys who went to school, got good grades, became engineers, got married, and have a 1200 credit score. They’re the good boys.

They want to start a business, they want to be financially free. They have 150,000 saved up in the bank. They have a 401k.

And they talk and talk and talk and usually never start anything. They sit and analyze and debate and never have an original thought in their life. They can only do what is given for them to do, and only think what is given for them to think. Just as they’ve always done in school.

Underneath everything is this unspoken, subtle requirement for something to already exist before it enters their brain as a good idea. If they accidentally have a good idea, they quickly write it off as it doesn’t possess the proper support or backing from the outside world.

When they finally do start a business, they are systematic, and they have structure to get the work done.

They are an ace at organization, easily making sure the procedures are documented, the jobs are done right, the taxes are paid.

It’s easy for them to eventually manage a professional team of 20 people. And not a step was skipped.

But to get there they must loosen up a little at first, since they struggle with accepting chaos. At the start of a business, it is all chaos. The cautious person must think less and do more. The cautious person would go buy a book on how to take action, ironically. What they need to do is flip a coin, say “F*ck it, Yolo”, and get their hands dirty. They need to think less.

In the end, both types have benefits and drawbacks. I think the bros have a hard hill to climb, but their life is naturally a bit more enjoyable. And the cautious ones are extremely organized and close to great, scaled up success, but things are a little more boring for them.

Depending on your niche or industry, one style is better suited over the other. A manufacturing company with 5 locations needs extreme orderliness. A dude selling courses making 50k a month living in Dubai with a model girlfriend is doing just fine sleeping in until 9am and doing whatever sounds fun that day. Each person has their strengths and the world needs both.

When I chat with people, I can sense who they are in this regard very easily. You’re almost always either one or the other. It’s the guys in the middle who can kick a$$ when they have the best of both. They can be thorough and do things the right way, but they can also shoot from the hip and take action and not overthink things. Those are the killers. They wake up at 5am, bang out their 100 pushups, do all the work, set up the systems, and go jet ski that afternoon.

Just know that you can change your conscientiousness, and you likely need to make some tweaks if you’re going to accomplish your goals. I do, that’s why I make an effort to go about it strategically. I know that as my organization grows, I need to grow too.
californium-element-icon-vector.jpg
thank you for the tremendous value!

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
Had someone check the tire pressure for me. Yes, in the past week.

Great write up. Excellent observation and insights. I know this will help someone on their journey

Darklight

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Jan 8, 2024

Conscientiousness.

View attachment 54983

1. The bros
2. The cautious

The bros.

Up next is the cautious.

I like your approach to personalities, you add flexibility to the changes one type can make to get out of the social conditioned archetype
If every personality type did the same

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia

Conscientiousness.

View attachment 54983

1. The bros
2. The cautious

The bros.

Up next is the cautious.

A bro teamed up with a cautious seems like a perfect pair to start a business.

The cautious are not necessarily known for being super organized but they are very comfortable playing a game with known parameters and rules, and maximize every micro-factors in their life.

Last edited:

Hassassin

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Oct 14, 2012
Lol I do my business, life, and personal life admin every Sunday. This includes ironing my clothes for the coming week, paying bills, monitoring expenses etc. Buuut, im not the most consistent at it. Prone to skipping a week randomly. I also sometimes leap before I think--take a random weekend trip or just start writing content when the urge strikes me. Maybe I'm a conscientious bro

Darklight

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Jan 8, 2024
Lol I do my business, life, and personal life admin every Sunday. This includes ironing my clothes for the coming week, paying bills, monitoring expenses etc. Buuut, im not the most consistent at it. Prone to skipping a week randomly. I also sometimes leap before I think--take a random weekend trip or just start writing content when the urge strikes me. Maybe I'm a conscientious bro
You're an essentialist, doing only what is important and skipping so called "chores" that are simply socially conditioned universal patterns of behaviour to be a good citizen (to me at least)

NervesOfSteel

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Aug 26, 2023

Conscientiousness.

View attachment 54983

1. The bros
2. The cautious

The bros.

Up next is the cautious.

Between the Top Students and the back benchers, lies the majority of the class, and they have more potential to crawl out their shells, adapt and succeed.

Heck, I have also seen an autistic child attain financial freedom via the business route!

Humans are too complex to be divided in 2-3 personality groups. We change, we adapt, we become stronger or we crumble. People change and so does their personalities!

And personality types have nothing to do with business nor sales.

In business, the "personality" of your "Brand" is everything and it mostly depends on a good PR!

WilliamSherman

New Contributor
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Mar 18, 2024
And do your occasional random trips affect your earnings?

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Conscientiousness is becoming another entrepreneurial superpower. It's attention to details, and such details require a focus. And focus is now in short-supply thanks to smartphones.

Thread upgraded to GOLD.

Robdavis

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom
Conscientiousness is becoming another entrepreneurial superpower. It's attention to details, and such details require a focus. And focus is now in short-supply thanks to smartphones.

Thread upgraded to GOLD.
@MJ DeMarco
It might be worth adding, that since entrepreneurs often employ staff, they are likely to want staff that have better focus. So as well as looking for clues concerning internal locus of control when interviewing, they are likely also going to want to look for evidence of reduced focus or internet / social media addiction. I'm not sure how you could test for this at the moment, because I don't have any staff.

Aside: In the book "Trapped in the web" by Cal Newport, he argues that not having social media addiction is now an important career trait, for people with jobs. Being free of addiction allows you to outwork your colleagues and win the promotions and raises.

lifemaker

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Oct 26, 2023
@MJ DeMarco
It might be worth adding, that since entrepreneurs often employ staff, they are likely to want staff that have better focus. So as well as looking for clues concerning internal locus of control when interviewing, they are likely also going to want to look for evidence of reduced focus or internet / social media addiction. I'm not sure how you could test for this at the moment, because I don't have any staff.

Aside: In the book "Trapped in the web" by Cal Newport, he argues that not having social media addiction is now an important career trait, for people with jobs. Being free of addiction allows you to outwork your colleagues and win the promotions and raises.
No addiction is undoubtedly important, but without great time management it won't be so beneficial.
Can say because didn't use almost any social media in the past 6 months, and have no result to show.

lifemaker

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Oct 26, 2023
I now have an A4 sheet of paper, and for every thing I say no to will leave a dash on it.
Not because I have bad memory, but because simply saying "no" still doesn't work for me.

do what is needed now, feel good after.

TheOrchestrator

Freedom Fighter
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Feb 8, 2018
Houston, TX
I love this. Makes me think about the contrast between me and my younger brother. We're night and day.

Me, I'm the cautious guy. I love systems and rules. Even my kids can repeat many of the lessons that I constantly preach to them about employing systems and rules to make your life easier. I approach a lot of my work this way, which gives me WAY more free time than most colleagues. If I can automate something and run it on a schedule, it will be done immediately.

Then there's my brother, "the Bro", lol. He's a successful business owner, by the way. When he first started talking about starting a business many years ago, I thought he was crazy, because while he's generally a smart guy, he's always been a bit more wild and impulsive than me, getting in tons of trouble back in high school. He failed out of college too. I couldn't imagine him pulling it off without bankrupting him and his wife. But no, he's doing really good now, and I'm proud of him. Granted, he's definitely made some mistakes here and there, but over the years, he's evolved so much, becoming much more organized and meticulous than I'd ever imagine him to be.

What's frustrating for people like me (cautious guy), especially when we encounter people like my brother, is that we know that if we can just get past the initial humps of starting a business and get some relatively consistent wins, we are perfectly capable of not only doing just as well as "the bro", but that we can more quickly optimize it all into a well-performing system. But we struggle because we tend to want too many answers or some confirmation of success before we take meaningful action. People like us benefit from @MJ DeMarco 's concept of "thinking like a scientist" (Act, Assess, and Adjust). That stuff appeals to minds like mine.

Last edited:

TheOrchestrator

Freedom Fighter
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Feb 8, 2018
Houston, TX
I'll also add that knowing which one of these two you are might enlighten you as to what type of "success guru" marketers you need to watch out for. Cautious guys aren't all that impressed by the "Bro" gurus out there. We tend to be impressed by the guy who looks either more like a clever scientist or a calm but analytical mob boss type that sits in the background and watches his systems work for him, building his legacy.

The "Bro" guru that is surrounded by women and skydiving off a plane with a motorcycle while flinging money in the air? Yeah, not my speed, lol.

ygtrhos

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Dec 27, 2016
I am a cautious, but a wannabe bro. :D Is that a category?

I really wish I had the luxury to be careless. I was not born with a first world passport.

freek

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
209%
Nov 17, 2022
Netherlands
I think this is where partnership becomes really interesting. If you have two people from opposite sides working together, it can become a 1+1=5 scenario. On the other hand, two bros will become madness (speaking from experience:rofl:).

Thank you for writing this, i need to make the switch and become more organised.

insight_space_kz

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Mar 19, 2024
I liked your thoughts about slowing down (for bros) and the struggle with accepting chaos (for cautious). Thanks for your post!

insight_space_kz

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Mar 19, 2024
I think it could be good idea to have bros and cautious as co-founders of company. And at the same time I personally had some struggles when I was running a business with comrades 3 years ago. As a cautious I always voted to not do some things that are not ethical for me. And my comrades were more ethically relaxed and they were surprised by my way of percieving these things. So we had conflicts. Nowadays I prefer to do business independentely or it could be ok for me to do business with people that have similar type of character and values.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.