The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Did I jump into the deep ocean too early?

Anything related to matters of the mind

Saad Khan

Amazon Ads Guy
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Mar 14, 2021
Pakistan
Today, for the first time in my life, I indulged in stress eating.

Maybe it's because I got a task assigned I didn't expect.

Either way, this is not an entrepreneurial topic.

What happens when you have a strict deadline and no idea of what to do with the task you're assigned? Panic. As an intern, I was called into a meeting with a client. I was told to take notes. What the agency guy did is, he started flattering me about the achievements I didn't even know I accomplished. This made the client gain trust and he assigned me the task of writing a Pitch Deck.

I'm a teenager who's been wandering into this content writing field for a month, how am I supposed to know what a Pitch Deck is? How do I ace it?

Either way, I'm told to design an exciting and visionary Pitch Deck, like the one that made Air BnB raise so much capital. That client is looking forward to receiving funds from incubation centers.

I'm genuinely confused about what to write and where to start. Or maybe, I'm incapable of doing such a simple job.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
There are plenty of online resources available for pitch decks. Pick a couple and start making the slides. If you're working with a firm, don't they have resources for you? The person that pumped you up to the client, don't they have some insights?

Where is the client located, physically?

Saad Khan

Amazon Ads Guy
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Mar 14, 2021
Pakistan
Where is the client located, physically?
He is hundreds of miles away, in a metropolitan city, same country tho.

If you're working with a firm, don't they have resources for you?
They just provided me with a template that he recommends using. Btw this agency is run by a university student, who started early on the fastlane track. So we might be lacking professionality.

The person that pumped you up to the client, don't they have some insights?

No, they just told me I have everything I need to know on Google.

Now that I think about it, I might be suffering from imposter syndrome. Recently I showed a general outline of the problems of the industries his logistics company is dealing in, and he says he likes the progress.

Phew, glad my self-esteem didn't get shattered to pieces.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.