The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

10 year old millionaire

Dubz8Ball--Mike

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
May 6, 2015
Nebraska
Has any one seen this, its so true about making money that no bounds of learning. fGear meest Callum. At only 10 years old, he is the proud owner of a Ferrari 355. We interview both Callum and his father Paul... who's car is not so prestigious.

how about this, same kid

12 year old who owns 3 Ferraris he is worth millions.

So this is my insperation to follow. it has my eye anyway!!!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
Hoax

http://www.drivespark.com/off-beat/youngest-12-year-old-ferrari-owner-video-hoax-fgeartv-005038.html

"It's been a week since we uploaded the video about Callum and his 3 Ferrari's and we decided it was now time to tell you the real story. The video was filmed for two reasons. First as an update to the original video we did about Callum and his Ferrari 355 (which belongs to his father) and secondly to have a bit of fun with the Presenter, Yusef who thought the whole thing was real. He's not acting, he really did think Callum was for real. What makes the whole thing such great viewing is that it was all unscripted and unplanned. We bumped into Callum and Paul at a recent event and in the video Callum was making things up as he went along. The guy is amazing and one of the nicest kids you could possibly meet!!! And yes... he really is 12 years old. Contrary to what has been written on websites and forums around the world, no one is promoting anything, selling anything or trying to be deceitful in anyway. In fact fGearTV is slowly winding down as we are now concentrating on another video channel. It was just a bit of harmless fun that went a little viral. We hope you enjoyed it and weren't offended in any way. Many thanks to Callum, Paul and Yusef and Paul. The video above contains additional footage which should explain everything. Remember, the Presenter thinks it's all real and is not in on the joke. Best wishes to all. The fGear team"

Previous thread where this was briefly discussed:
https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/threads/12-year-old-owns-3-ferraris.51785/

Last edited by a moderator:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
What? You mean just because it's on the internet it isn't true?!
7246f3a41543221687aa8a6f8f0def59.jpg

D

DeletedUser394

I'm having a tough time figuring out which of these things ticks me off more; people being so gullible or people posting stupid pictures as responses in every thread.

It's an even 50/50 at this point.

BlakeIC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 9, 2014
Not Washington
I'm having a tough time figuring out which of these things ticks me off more; people being so gullible or people posting stupid pictures as responses in every thread.

internet too slow?

;)

G

GuestUser113

Generally, I would agree you. You left out another part of the equation. People who can't google for information first. Grumpycat approves this message?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh

little_cute_sad_face_cats_animals_hd-wallpaper-954913.jpg

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Thread tagged and moved appropriately.

Get Right

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
478%
Jul 16, 2013
Sunny Florida
Thread tagged and moved appropriately.

Ooohhh a Waste of Time section. I like it!

Ideas for improvement: Costs the OP $50/thread that finds its way here. Costs them $5 each time somebody posts in the thread.

This could get fun.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
337%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
Hoping @MJ DeMarco has a 'tag user' button to save time ......... a ' @Vigilante rant followed by memes' tag / section would be cool too......

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.