The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Current scared of growth because of staff

Anything related to matters of the mind

buy_the_dip

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Jul 12, 2023
Hello,

Im in a stick situation. My company has round about 30 employees. This year I had 2-3 situations with big problems with staff. There was trouble and some members have terminated in the main season. That was a terrible situation for everyone.

Because of that Im at the moment scared of growth. I have 1-2 opportunitieys to buy other companys, but I think "they are 1-3 hours away from my home, what will I do if there is trouble? What, when a important employee terminat?"

Im no this way of thinking is bullshit. But that really scare me at the moment. What can I do? It prevents me from growing, and I need growth for my personal targets.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Plushy

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
Jun 19, 2023
USA
Focus on what you want, not what you fear.
This is the only advice you will need about that.

"I want to expand my company, but I'm afraid of..."
No, if you want to expand your company, expand it.

"I want those other companies but they're far away..."
No, if you want those companies, acquire it, deal with the consequences later if they even arise.

Discern whether you're focusing on what you want or what you fear. What you fear is irrelevant! Because if problems arise, you simply solve them. If you have issues with employees, instead of fearing further conflict and uncertainty, think about what you want. "I want effective and trustworthy employees. I want to be a better manager" So think about that goal, and you will come up with ideas on how to get that. If you think, "I'm afraid this will happen again" your mind will only shrink in fear and avoidance, and you will lose what you even have.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.