The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Flight Campaign PPC

Marketing, social media, advertising

vijaybangar

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 4, 2024
Hello you wonderful and intelligent people that make up this forum. I sincerely hope everything is going well for you.

I am kindly wanting to create a PPC campaign for a flight campaign such as Momondo. In which you are paid for each flight search and click out to a partner hotel site. I please wondered if it would be best to direct the PPC campaign direct to Momondo or to a separate landing page first please? Lastly how would i go about finding relevant keywords, that would convert for the campaign please, but are not expensive keywords please? If anyone kindly had any thoughts on this i would be forever grateful and thankful it would mean the world to me.

Sending you lots of good wishes and i truly hope you have massive success with your business goals. Have a lovely weekend. Very best wishes to you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

thecrusher

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 8, 2016
Back when I ran affiliate campaigns, I would send traffic to a landing page first and then link out to offers.

Your best free bet for finding keywords is always going to be Google's Keyword Planner, but you need to find a unique edge/angle to make this (or any affiliate campaign) work and it's difficult to explain how to do that.

I'm not saying it's impossible, but travel affiliate marketing is highly competitive and expensive (as you've probably seen).

I would be shocked if you could find broad keywords that would convert profitably for you. One way to approach is it from the conversion action backwards and align every step in the funnel for a specific audience, starting with:

1. What are all the reasons someone would book a flight/hotel? (this should give you angle ideas)
2. What are all the things someone would search for each of the reasons in 1.? (this should give you long tail terms)

For example, recently there was a solar eclipse, if you'd caught on to that early enough, you could have made a campaign all about watching the solar eclipse live, so your ad would call out people interesting in seeing the solar eclipse, landing page would expand on that with times/locations and general relevant info, and then link out to the flights and hotels booking site.

I remember seeing somewhere that all the hotels/AirBNBs in the path of the solar eclipse were booked out. The problem with that kind of campaign is it's not evergreen, it's done until the next one.

Another example would be SpaceX launches, more evergreen, but maybe not enough volume.

For clarity, I have no idea if these campaigns would be profitable, but hopefully it gives you an idea of how to approach creating a campaign.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.