The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

HELP! I need 30 Clients by July 19, 2013! I need to HUSTLE!

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
MLM anyone?

liquidglass

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Oct 24, 2011
So you're 19 but "expand it's services/offerings and will become a very well known I suspect." Are you basing that on your vast experience in business or drinking the kool-aid?

The fact that you're trying to promote a "marketing opportunity" without actually disclosing any facts until someone contacts you directly smells like a form of MLM.

Just in case you get the smart idea to delete the last part of your post I'll do you a favor and save it in mine!

PS: If any of you are interested in being part of this business venture, let me know. I'll fill you in further and get to know you better. I really want to partner up with competent business people...could be fun...work hard, play hard :tiphat:

Peddle the snake oil elsewhere, you could have stopped before your last paragraph and people may be willing to help you.

1step

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Dec 4, 2012
Kentucky
If you are expecting any good advice you should supply more information.

If you are merely trying to get people to contact you to push an MLM system good luck with that.

As the post stands now it would be impossible for me to give any good advice on how to get more clients without knowing what type of clients you are looking for

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
PS: If any of you are interested in being part of this business venture, let me know. I'll fill you in further and get to know you better. I really want to partner up with competent business people...could be fun...work hard, play hard

Please beware to those thinking of contacting DanielTArgueta. He will be promoting an MLM opportunity.

Daniel, I suggest you read some of the many threads in this forum regarding MLM, network marketing. There is a reason most folks around here will not be interested. Also, if you haven't read The Millionaire Fastlane by MJ (the owner of this forum), you might want to do so asap as it can save you a lot of time, wasted energy and heartache.

You can download the first 3 chapters for free:
Download The Millionaire Fastlane, FREE

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Daniel A

DIESEL
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jun 20, 2013
California, USA
Hey guys, I want to apologize about the post. My plan isn't to do this forever, I understand most of these are BS, and most of the time they are not appreciated. I need to make enough money so I can be comfortable and have my time to focus on innovating my own project and I might go back to college too so this could help me gain some experience and capital during that time. I do believe I made a great choice in choosing the company and that it will make its way to public media (in a good light haha) over the coming months and maybe year...but I'll stop talking about it now.

I probably should have left the last part of my post out too. I read the terms before I joined and had no intention on using this forum to SPAM...that's why I left so much out, had no links, etc. I should have just asked for general advice.

I still would like to know how to get clients quickly. One of you said you needed more information but judging how my post was received I'll leave it out of this thread. Like I said I still would like advice on how to generally get more clients and quickly. If you needed 30 new clients, what would you do to find them (or have them find you) and make them customers?

Thank you, I'll do a search for those threads and I plan on getting his book soon. I just got a lot of other ones this week though so I'm going to finish the one I'm reading now then start on the MJ's book and save the rest for later.

What are your thoughts on Affiliate Marketing though? Long term (4-10 yrs) and short term (1-3 yrs). The internet is always changing though so long term is a long shot haha.

Thanks again guys, no hard feelings on my part and hopefully you guys don't hate me haha.

Cheers,
Daniel

brumaire

Banned
Dec 29, 2012
Hey guys, I want to apologize about the post. My plan isn't to do this forever, I understand most of these are BS, and most of the time they are not appreciated. I need to make enough money so I can be comfortable and have my time to focus on innovating my own project and I might go back to college too so this could help me gain some experience and capital during that time. I do believe I made a great choice in choosing the company and that it will make its way to public media (in a good light haha) over the coming months and maybe year...but I'll stop talking about it now.

I probably should have left the last part of my post out too. I read the terms before I joined and had no intention on using this forum to SPAM...that's why I left so much out, had no links, etc. I should have just asked for general advice.

I still would like to know how to get clients quickly. One of you said you needed more information but judging how my post was received I'll leave it out of this thread. Like I said I still would like advice on how to generally get more clients and quickly. If you needed 30 new clients, what would you do to find them (or have them find you) and make them customers?

Thank you, I'll do a search for those threads and I plan on getting his book soon. I just got a lot of other ones this week though so I'm going to finish the one I'm reading now then start on the MJ's book and save the rest for later.

What are your thoughts on Affiliate Marketing though? Long term (4-10 yrs) and short term (1-3 yrs). The internet is always changing though so long term is a long shot haha.

Thanks again guys, no hard feelings on my part and hopefully you guys don't hate me haha.

Cheers,
Daniel

Go door to door

Why not start your own MLM?

Daniel A

DIESEL
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jun 20, 2013
California, USA
I asked someone about this but they said there are laws that don't allow it in CA. Not sure if he is correct but I'll look into it more, thank you though.

I'm not sure that the company is really considered an MLM. I don't really know how to start and most are crap, I know this, but this one isn't. This one was able to launch because of the executives connections and experience, and capital...I'm sure. I don't have that stuff yet.

Daniel A

DIESEL
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jun 20, 2013
California, USA
So you're 19 but "expand it's services/offerings and will become a very well known I suspect." Are you basing that on your vast experience in business or drinking the kool-aid?

The fact that you're trying to promote a "marketing opportunity" without actually disclosing any facts until someone contacts you directly smells like a form of MLM.

I understand the fundamentals of business and how they succeed in the marketplace. With what I know about this company, I absolutely believe it will do very well. PS: I'm not sure it can be considered only an MLM, it's not really just that. I trust the executive team that have already launched very successful businesses or worked in very well known businesses at top levels. Plus I don't think companies like Walmart, Target, T-Mobile, Starbucks and at least 50+ other well established companies partner with companies that they believe will fail or peddle 'snake oil'.

Here's four trends that the company is taking advantage of....the economy (not too good in the USA or globally...everyone would like to save and earn more), direct selling (growing industry), mobile and social media.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I absolutely believe it will do very well.

It's not a question of whether the company will do well, it's a question of whether you will do well, and the other 150,000 drones like you.

With that said, this thread is closed.

Frankly I don't want to hear about why so-and-so is such a great company, and the team is "aligned to make us succeed" and other typical MLM clap-trap. Same story, different book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!