The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to create a Unique Instagram Page?

Social media marketing, advertising, and growth

Peakdesire

Burning Desire to Succeed
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
May 16, 2014
I have a blog where I write fitness & self-help/motivational articles. And I want to create a successful instagram page to help drive traffic to my blog.

Would you guys have any suggestions on how to really stand out on instagram?

I'm thinking of posting these luxury pics, and overlaying a motivational quote on them. And since the blog is also a fitness blog, I probably will post pics of great physiques, do you have any suggestions on how to not be just another fitness page, like what could I do differently with the fitness pics to really stand out and find a unique angle.

Thanks guys.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Envision

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
786%
May 5, 2014
I have a page closing in on 10k in the fitness niche and that's what I do. mind you im very into fitness so I have no issue finding whats cool and what would appeal to my demographic.

I think whatever your blog contains as far as topics and content the ig should reflect the same. "How to get abs" = Alon Gabbay picture of his abs. Or lazar angelov.

"how to get toned glutes" = picture of Michelle lewin squatting or something like that you know?

Peakdesire

Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
May 16, 2014
I have a page closing in on 10k in the fitness niche and that's what I do. mind you im very into fitness so I have no issue finding whats cool and what would appeal to my demographic.

I think whatever your blog contains as far as topics and content the ig should reflect the same. "How to get abs" = Alon Gabbay picture of his abs. Or lazar angelov.

"how to get toned glutes" = picture of Michelle lewin squatting or something like that you know?

I know what you mean. I just want to figure out a cool way to make the page stand out from the crowd. Example like make all pic black and white or something like that i dont know.

Envision

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
786%
May 5, 2014
Just do it man. Don't overthink it.

jesseissorude

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
214%
Jun 12, 2014
Nashville

mars

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Feb 19, 2014
New Jersey
It seems like so many of these pages now are exactly the same. Pictures of fruit, a cool protein shake, a clean meal that nobody has time to cook, meal prep, girls doing squats (my favorite). Maybe you can have a few different pages, but each directly associated with one niche. One for paleo, IIFYM, fitness girls, big butt fitness girls (aylen25), physique guys, huge bodybuilders, how to use gym equipment and basics of workouts...I can go on for days.

Maybe it would be useful if we knew your blog.

G

GuestUser116

Forget instagram, it deleted my account for no reason the 2nd day of using it.

Envision

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
786%
May 5, 2014
It seems like so many of these pages now are exactly the same. Pictures of fruit, a cool protein shake, a clean meal that nobody has time to cook, meal prep, girls doing squats (my favorite). Maybe you can have a few different pages, but each directly associated with one niche. One for paleo, IIFYM, fitness girls, big butt fitness girls (aylen25), physique guys, huge bodybuilders, how to use gym equipment and basics of workouts...I can go on for days.

Maybe it would be useful if we knew your blog.

While this is true, I get a lot of comments saying my page is the best. I think this is because I have a mentality that I am trying to push through my posts and what I write. Showing actual value over generic garbage retains followers and makes them more active. Everyone can start a fitness IG page. The successful ones that stay around are genuine.

Envision

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
786%
May 5, 2014
Forget instagram, it deleted my account for no reason the 2nd day of using it.

Were you doing anything that violates rules? Buying followers/ overfollowing or unfollowing can halt or remove an account.

You gotta be careful to maximize the effort you put in without crossing the boundaries.

I always recommend buying 5-6k followers to get started, this will show people that your page has value because others follow it. Then you need to try and get other followers. With IG's spam removal they got rid of these bought followers but I didn't need them anymore because I have 10k real people now. They are only temporary for a kickstart.

G

GuestUser116

Were you doing anything that violates rules? Buying followers/ overfollowing or unfollowing can halt or remove an account.

You gotta be careful to maximize the effort you put in without crossing the boundaries.

I always recommend buying 5-6k followers to get started, this will show people that your page has value because others follow it. Then you need to try and get other followers. With IG's spam removal they got rid of these bought followers but I didn't need them anymore because I have 10k real people now. They are only temporary for a kickstart.
Nah I only got 50 legit followers in 2 days by commenting on other fitness IG's.

Envision

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
786%
May 5, 2014
Nah I only got 50 legit followers in 2 days by commenting on other fitness IG's.
Sounds like your making excuses but you didn't put a lot of effort in

buy 5k followers.
Follow people related in your niche (the likers of pictures on major pages)
Repeat over 5-8 weeks
Use instafollow and instagress to unfollow, like, and comment. (DONT use it to follow)
Reason you don't use it to follow is because they cannot target active users on major pages.
Use instgress on fast while you sleep or are busy and when you aren't turn it off and follow people manually.
Post quality pictures
Interact with followers
You should hit 10k legit followers in 3 months and 50k in 8.

If you don't want to put in the work then don't. But don't blame instagram for the problems haha

G

GuestUser116

Sounds like your making excuses but you didn't put a lot of effort in

buy 5k followers.
Follow people related in your niche (the likers of pictures on major pages)
Repeat over 5-8 weeks
Use instafollow and instagress to unfollow, like, and comment. (DONT use it to follow)
Reason you don't use it to follow is because they cannot target active users on major pages.
Use instgress on fast while you sleep or are busy and when you aren't turn it off and follow people manually.
Post quality pictures
Interact with followers
You should hit 10k legit followers in 3 months and 50k in 8.

If you don't want to put in the work then don't. But don't blame instagram for the problems haha
What excuses?? I'm just saying if they banned me with 50 followers then what will they do when I buy 5k?

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
Honestly, there's a ton of fitness, self-motivational blogs out there and about 99% of them look exactly the same.

Have a unique blog before you worry about an Instagram page.

Peakdesire

Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
May 16, 2014
Honestly, there's a ton of fitness, self-motivational blogs out there and about 99% of them look exactly the same.

Have a unique blog before you worry about an Instagram page.

That's my mission Ninja. To stand out from the crowd.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.