The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to open a U.S Bank Account as a non resident and non citizen?

RibljaCorba

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Mar 26, 2019
Hello,

Recently I opened my LLC in the States, and I am looking for a way to open an online bank account. I tried Wise, but it doesn't let me to get a physical card for whatever reason...

Are there banks that allow non-residents to open accounts online? I can't go to the US personally as I am not visa eligible.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
Hello,

Recently I opened my LLC in the States, and I am looking for a way to open an online bank account. I tried Wise, but it doesn't let me to get a physical card for whatever reason...

Are there banks that allow non-residents to open accounts online? I can't go to the US personally as I am not visa eligible.
Email them.

Expect a No. Banks will not do businness with people whom they cannot do a face to face kyc.

Generally you cannot go to a country on tourist visa and expect to open a bank account. Compliance is strict these days.

blackterence

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
May 13, 2023
Hello,

You can open an account with Euro Pacific Bank in Puerto Rico without having to go there. I did it and I live in Australia.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Hello,

@GlobalWealth

BigRomeDawg

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
223%
Jan 22, 2014
Canada/USA
Easy. Relayfi, Mercury

You'll need a virtual mailbox in the US. I use Businessanywhere.io (@GlobalWealth 's company)

They formed my LLCs too. And they link up with Relayfi for creating bank accounts online.

eramart

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
Aug 31, 2015
Moscow, Russia
Hello,

I am pretty sure Mercury does, depends on your country

MexicanCreator48

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Feb 14, 2022
Mexico
Mercury is one bank in which you can open a bank account.

However, before you open a bank account with them, read their terms and conditions so your bank account doesn't get blocked by them.

MarioL

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Jan 4, 2023

kendamakid

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
114%
Apr 14, 2018
USA
You'll need a virtual mailbox in the US.
I second this comment by @BigRomeDawg . Look up virtual mailbox companies. Some of the companies will provide a physical US based address for your US company with a lease agreement. This will take you one step closer to obtaining a US bank account. Many of the virtual mailbox companies have physical addresses but not lease agreements. Those are unlikely to work for the US bank.

The alternative depending on where you live is to use a US bank with multinational branch office in your country

Example Virtualpostmail Link .

BigRomeDawg

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
223%
Jan 22, 2014
Canada/USA
I second this comment by @BigRomeDawg . Look up virtual mailbox companies. Some of the companies will provide a physical US based address for your US company with a lease agreement. This will take you one step closer to obtaining a US bank account. Many of the virtual mailbox companies have physical addresses but not lease agreements. Those are unlikely to work for the US bank.

The alternative depending on where you live is to use a US bank with multinational branch office in your country

Example Virtualpostmail Link .
Use www.businessanywhere.io homes. Fastlaner owned and operated.

What would you need a lease agreement for? Not simply for a bank account I assume. I've never been asked for one when opening a bank account.

ugudango

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
Apr 17, 2022
Bratislava, Slovakia
Hey, I suggest you go to www.businessanywhere.io, the owner is a part of the forum and I'm also going to register through him in the following months.
Seeing that we are from the same country (and city lol, I just don't live in Banja Luka currently) the legal should be similar if not the same, and to me, the above service has a good plan that provides a virtual mailbox which is what we would need.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.