The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I need tips on credit card claims after paypal..

Share your FTE moment...

Walley

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
2%
Oct 1, 2007
I paid for some items through paypal to a seller. I didn't receive all of my items. The seller sent it in 2 seperate boxes and I only received one which was about 33% of the quantity I ordered. It's been 4 months since the transaction and paypal finally closed the case on me making me the loser since it's not bought off ebay. Their statement as usual, "It does not apply to complaints about the attributes or quality of goods".

I never complained about the quality.. I didn't receive the quantity. The seller was not able to supply me with any other tracking number but that one which had the 33% quantity in it. I thought this was going to happen now I'm going to file a claim through my credit card company.

I originally wanted only a partial refund, but now I'm thinking of getting a full refund because of all the bs I had to go through. Is this okay? The person pretty much scammed me 67% of my other money. If so how should I explain this in my letter I write to claims with the claims paper?

If I file a 100% refund and don't win will I get a partial or nothing at all? My credit card is 0% liability.

Thanks.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.