The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

If I have Allergies

Threads with an onging chat or conversation

Jrjohnny

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
182%
May 18, 2023
So Ive been starting a lawnmowing business, I cut my back yard yesterday and I got hit really hard with allergies, Im still coughing, sneezing and blowing my nose often, even more than 12 hours later, my question is, should I just keep going on with this? I think I can grow a tolerance which would be nice, any advice would be nice, thanks :praise:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ravens_Shadow

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
643%
Oct 2, 2012
Austin, TX
So Ive been starting a lawnmowing business, I cut my back yard yesterday and I got hit really hard with allergies, Im still coughing, sneezing and blowing my nose often, even more than 12 hours later, my question is, should I just keep going on with this? I think I can grow a tolerance which would be nice, any advice would be nice, thanks :praise:
I get allergy shots to help prevent this. Otherwise, Flonase & Zyrtec are there to help. You can also get prescriptions like I have for some very potent nasal-based meds.

If you continually get sick, find an online business to do.

Unfortunately, business gets a lot harder than decisions like this. Good luck.

Jrjohnny

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
182%
May 18, 2023
I get allergy shots to help prevent this. Otherwise, Flonase & Zyrtec are there to help. You can also get prescriptions like I have for some very potent nasal-based meds.

If you continually get sick, find an online business to do.

Unfortunately, business gets a lot harder than decisions like this. Good luck.
Alright, thank you man, while at school I realized how bad my allergies are, I struggled to breath. Ill try to find something like you suggested thank you.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.