The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

cg711

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 4, 2024
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Read it! Thank you for the perspective.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BellaSparx

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
May 4, 2024
I’ve read the book and scales literally fell off my eyes. I’ve been on the slow lane, now I need to strategize to leave ASAP

lubosik

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
May 5, 2024
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
I’ve read the book

ko_

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 5, 2024
Wow.. definitely going to change my life. Really appreciate the eye-opening insights, and can't be more glad to be marking the beginning of a new chapter in my life through this post.

ElenaTUT

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 1, 2024

Thanks, MJ
I have read it! Amazing! Many thanks to MJ!

Zark11

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 30, 2024

Thanks, MJ
Thanks MJ,

I really enjoyed this book! My favorite part was when you told the story about the Egyptian pyramids. I think comparing everyone's lives with that Chuma's and Azur's was a perfect way for me to understand how we can grow a money tree and I found it the most entertaining part of the book.

Makomere

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Feb 1, 2017
Kenya

Thanks, MJ
I've read the book severally and it changed my life for good!!

unknown1.0

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
May 6, 2024

Thanks, MJ
thanks so much for wrote this book, it is amazing and i believe it will change my life in different ways, for me and my wife!

MalcolmWrites

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 6, 2024
I finished reading for the second time and this time I felt an eye-opening and changes the way I see the world completely

justusmunene

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
May 8, 2024

Thanks, MJ

Thanks, MJ
If you're a dreamer, hate mindless frugality, and not excited about 9 - 5, this is the book for you.
One of my best quotes: "Five days of servitude for two days of freedom is not a good trade".

ThrivingAdel

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
May 8, 2024

Thanks, MJ
I just finished listening to the audiobook and I'm now going to start reading the hardcopy.
I'm a stay-at-home and homeschooling mom of 4, and I'm sick tired of living from pay-check to pay-check and not being able to live the life I desire, and give our children a life and environment for them to explore and thrive. Your book helped me see that I am on the slow lane to financial freedom, and I need to change.

Meeth

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Mar 22, 2024

Thanks, MJ
This was a legendary book. the one thing that stuck with me is that "Get rich quick" is possible, but "Get rich easy" is a scam. Puts into perspective how the online climate of hating the rich comes from a misconception that they just got lucky, rather than put in hours of work in. Will be re-reading it.

shaunjbaird

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 9, 2024

Thanks, MJ
Listening now on audible

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!