The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Learning SEO, Copywriting, Sales, Funnels, to IMPROVE WEBSITES and Flip Them? Good Idea?

Idea threads

alexXx9

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
172%
Sep 4, 2023
Hello,
I own a self-publishing brand on Amazon, which grosses between $6,000 and $10,000 per month with a 50% profit margin.

Although this business model is semi-passive, I am growing tired of it.

The barrier to entry has become quite low due to AI, making it difficult to stand out in the crowd. Additionally, Amazon is known to shut down accounts without any recourse.

After reading The Millionaire Fastlane , I decided to explore new business models and high-income skills. My goal is to learn new skills and apply them, by copying proven models, THEN, in the future hopefully i will develop my own unique, fastlane business.

As I improve my skills, I am considering several business models that have caught my attention.

I am interested in the following models: Local Lead Generation (Rank and Rent), Flipping Online Businesses and Websites, and owning agencies in general. I believe these models require high-income skills that are not easily learned and can unlock greater opportunities. I intend to learn these skills in the following order:
  1. Sales (SEO, Copywriting, Paid Ads traffic, Cold-Calling, Email Marketing): I have purchased several books by Sabry Suby, Alex Hormozi, and Dan Kennedy. I believe there is significant value in being able to drive traffic, more leads, and bring more customers to business both online and offline.
  2. Technical skills, such as WordPress, article writing, link building, and affiliate marketing: Once I learn how to increase sales, customers, and leads through digital marketing skills, I will be better equipped to start my own ventures or buy and improve monetized websites for profit.
In your opinion, which of these business models could serve as the best stepping stone into future fastlane businesses: Rank and Rent, Agency, or Flipping Websites? Which one of these businesses could teach me the most "fastlane" skills?

Looking for critiques to my approach, interested to know if i am misthinking this and i should do this in a different way

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

empiricalwriter

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Apr 19, 2019
Nigeria
Hello,
I own a self-publishing brand on Amazon, which grosses between $6,000 and $10,000 per month with a 50% profit margin.

Although this business model is semi-passive, I am growing tired of it.

The barrier to entry has become quite low due to AI, making it difficult to stand out in the crowd. Additionally, Amazon is known to shut down accounts without any recourse.

After reading The Millionaire Fastlane , I decided to explore new business models and high-income skills. My goal is to learn new skills and apply them, by copying proven models, THEN, in the future hopefully i will develop my own unique, fastlane business.

As I improve my skills, I am considering several business models that have caught my attention.

I am interested in the following models: Local Lead Generation (Rank and Rent), Flipping Online Businesses and Websites, and owning agencies in general. I believe these models require high-income skills that are not easily learned and can unlock greater opportunities. I intend to learn these skills in the following order:
  1. Sales (SEO, Copywriting, Paid Ads traffic, Cold-Calling, Email Marketing): I have purchased several books by Sabry Suby, Alex Hormozi, and Dan Kennedy. I believe there is significant value in being able to drive traffic, more leads, and bring more customers to business both online and offline.
  2. Technical skills, such as WordPress, article writing, link building, and affiliate marketing: Once I learn how to increase sales, customers, and leads through digital marketing skills, I will be better equipped to start my own ventures or buy and improve monetized websites for profit.
In your opinion, which of these business models could serve as the best stepping stone into future fastlane businesses: Rank and Rent, Agency, or Flipping Websites? Which one of these businesses could teach me the most "fastlane" skills?

Looking for critiques to my approach, interested to know if i am misthinking this and i should do this in a different way
I'm in the website flipping space, and it's quite lucrative and passive if you do it right.

However, I think the 3 businesses you mentioned are interwoven. Especially website flipping and Local Rank & Rent, because they all have to do with having a good knowledge of SEO.

You could focus on those two first, and then create an online agency from the proceeds of those two.

I wish you great success.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.