The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking for German online course sellers, who sell internationally

Taxes and regulation

Anna13

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Jun 1, 2023
Hey,
are any online course sellers from Germany here?
Whenever I try to figure out how to handle sales tax (B2C) for USA, UK, Canada & Australia for pre-recorded online courses, I'm confused because of the different opinions.

Noone seems to know what's the right thing... not even my tax accountant or the Finanzamt can tell me what is the right thing to do. I'm looking for real life experienced online course sellers, who already are selling to these 4 countries. Do you put a sales tax on your price (B2C)?

I would really appreciate hearing from your experiences. Thank you in advance.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Bence Ur

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Aug 24, 2023
Hey,
are any online course sellers from Germany here?
Whenever I try to figure out how to handle sales tax (B2C) for USA, UK, Canada & Australia for pre-recorded online courses, I'm confused because of the different opinions.

Noone seems to know what's the right thing... not even my tax accountant or the Finanzamt can tell me what is the right thing to do. I'm looking for real life experienced online course sellers, who already are selling to these 4 countries. Do you put a sales tax on your price (B2C)?

I would really appreciate hearing from your experiences. Thank you in advance.
Why not use a merchant of record who will handle these taxes for you? For example check out Lemon Squeezy: Merchant of Record — What is it and why do you need to know? • Lemon Squeezy

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.