The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Marketing Channels for Local Focus

Marketing, social media, advertising

justinbiz

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Jan 31, 2022
Southern California and Northern Ohio
My business sells a product that includes home installation. I'm at the point of choosing what marketing channels to use, and I'm looking for feedback or experience data. Considering:

Door Hangers

Hyperlocal Publication Ads

Deal/Coupon Packs

Circulars

Direct Mail

Facebook Ads

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

justinbiz

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Jan 31, 2022
Google ads
Yelp ads
Bing ads

Thanks Sebastian. My customer won't generally go searching for my product because they probably won't know they need it until exposed to my messaging. I was avoiding search marketing because I thought keyword targeting would be difficult in my case.

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
The one key tactic that isn't mentioned is who are your good centers of influence? Who also serves your customers and is in a position to talk to your customers about your offer?

For example, for the web development side of my business, we don't do design, so we have designers send us their projects, and we refer back the design work to them when needed. I have similar "partnerships" with social marketers for my SEM agency.

HVAC/Plumbers/Window Installers/Pool Guys/Handymen etc. Build your network of partners. These will often lead to the easiest sales.

One more tactic. Yard signs. For when you are working on or have completed the job.

Last edited:

justinbiz

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Jan 31, 2022
The one key tactics that isn't mentioned is who are your good centers of influence? Who also serves your customers and is in a position to talk to your customers about your offer?

For example, for the web development side of my business, we don't do design, so we have designers send us their projects, and we refer back the design work to them when needed. I have similar "partnerships" with social marketers for my SEM agency.

HVAC/Plumbers/Window Installers/Pool Guys/Handymen etc. Build your network of partners. These will often lead to the easiest sales.

One more tactic. Yard signs. For when you are working on or have completed the job.

Thanks Dad. Just last night I was listening to a Jay Abraham thing and he said the same thing.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.