The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New member.

Anything related to matters of the mind

PoFFicK

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Nov 19, 2022
Hello. I'm Lev, 18 years old student from Russia, who is on his way to success.
This message is mostly going to be relevant to younger people, who are just starting out.
Since childhood I was addicted to videogames, and I never thought, that my life would be something other than playing some MMO for 10 hours straight. But now I can. For 5 months now my "bad" consumption has become a lot better. Less useless consumption, like social media, videogames, shows, and more useful consumption, like books. More process-focused activities, instead of event-focused activities.
I found out about self-improvement very early in life (which I am very grateful for), and started changing. My goal now is to become a real man who can protect his family in the time of need. I don't want to get too far into politics, but hell, there's a real war going right now really close to me. In case it breaks out even more, I want to be able to get myself and my family to safety. This is my WHY, my FTE, my reason to take the Fastlane. There is no time for mindless consumption, I need to work my a$$ off, if I want to survive. There is no time for videogames and going on a night out with my classmates. I need to get physically and mentally strong, I need to achieve freedom, so i can have wealth in the future. The true wealth - the 3 F's. Now I'm in process of becoming the man that I have to be. There is no turning back, not anymore. For a few weeks now I've been learning front-end web development. I've started going to the gym, eating clean, sleeping 8+ hours a day. University is quite a nuisance, but right now i can't give it up, because if I do I'll instantly have to go to the army forces for a year, due to the military conscription in my country, and knowing the world situation right now - there's a chance I might get sent to war, which is definitely not welcome.
To those, who're struggling to start - imagine a situation, where a war or a natural disaster breaks out nearby. Think about what options you'll have if you're a person, who's been working a 9-5, has very little money in his/her pocket, who indulged in instant gratification activities and is weak and unhealthy because of it VS a person, who's had a business going, has full financial freedom, who delayed gratification for the sake of health and strength. Think of who has the best chances to survive and help his family survive.
Believe in yourself, do not give up on the process. Persevere.
Thanks for reading.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Damien C

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
260%
Mar 19, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
Welcome. I can't imagine staring down the barrel of war at 18 , but in reading your post something tells me you got this and are on the right track. Keep going and stay strong!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...