The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

NY: Queens, Long Island networking

larryous

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Apr 12, 2021
Pardon me if I'm not allowed to post group invites, but I definitely don't have the intention of promoting a business. If any of you have scoured Facebook in hopes of finding a group to connect with fellow entrepreneurs, I'm sure you've run into the problem that they're all just trying to promote something.

Anyone that has read TMF can tell 99% of those Facebook groups don't have a Fastlane mindset. Or if they do, it's very hard to separate them in the noise.

I created a group in hopes of meeting anyone that may be in my area just to share our own Fastlane journeys. Everyone is going through their own thing but other than this forum, it's also nice to connect in person.

If anyone is in the Queens or West LI area in NY, you can message me directly or connect with me on Facebook. I hope to set up regular meetups every couple weeks in the near future.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.