The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Patience

Anything related to matters of the mind

J Mutua

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Apr 21, 2023
Kenya
I would like to discuss to topic of patience...the one skill that many claim is reserved for the "gods"

I recently launched my protype solution for the delivery industry and I'm currently in the desert of desertion with feedback slim to none at all.

So I wanted to ask members on the forum how they actively practice patience and prevent your mind from turning on itself as you wander through the desert of desertion?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Nikkko

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Dec 31, 2023
For me, in my opinion, what I would say is that patience is important aspect, though too much patience will lead to mediocrity. A pretty good example of this is real estate, when sales are going stale, you can’t be patient! It means you are doing something wrong, and something needs improvement. The world reaction is a really good compass. Though, patience is still good. Like waiting for the right time when something is trendy, or when you’re still stuck on a foundational or specialized job. Overall, Patience is great! Though too much of it can lead to a downfall.

Its just my opinion though! Feel free to use it or not.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.