The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

RICH JERK??? Legit or not

Joshua Navarro

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Mar 17, 2015
Just saw this video from http://richjerk.com/ and its crazy marketing.
I'm wondering if this is worth paying for? or if its legitimate? I'm usually distrustful of internet marketing because I always feel like they're trying to upsell you something (which they probably are)
But I do want to know if this program is what it says it is and try it out.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
lol

In your other thread somebody asked you if you read TMF . You didn't answer so I assume you didn't. So: Read TMF .

If you already read it you didn't get the point. So reread it.

If you already read it twice and still feel the need to ask this question all hope is lost and I recommend you buy the program. Use the "I'm poor" option for the payment plan.

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
I'm wondering if this is worth paying for? or if its legitimate? I'm usually distrustful of internet marketing because I always feel like they're trying to upsell you something (which they probably are)
Is he still around?

Equilibrium

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
Jun 14, 2015
lmfao.. his website doesn't END!! it scrolls forever!!
edit. at the end he wants money from people who want money.
I love the footer.
'' This website is for entertainment purposes only. I may be a dude based on a dude, or maybe I am a simply figment of your imagination...''

No you should not buy this. I recommend THIS BOOK instead.
I would not be surprised if you get a .txt file saying ''Thanks Sucker!!!'' after paying, and I sure as heck aren't curios enough to find out.

Last edited:

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast

Wait... you are wondering if you should pay for this because you think he might try and sell you something?

Keep looking for your get rich quick scheme. I am sure you will find it out there somewhere.

[HASHTAG]#landfill[/HASHTAG]

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
The "Make Money Online" vertical is a B2C vertical. It's businesses selling to consumers.

If you're even considering "Make Money Online" products, then you're the consumer with the target on your back.

EDIT: Blimey... I just looked at that landing page. Could it scream B2C any louder?

What's that saying about not knowing who the sucker is at the poker table?

D

DeletedUser397

Is the Rich Jerk legit?
No. It's run by a guy named Kelly Felix. The Rich Jerk doesn't really exist. The marketing campaign is just a lot of faking / acting.

Is the Rich Jerk marketing campaign legit? And does the product contain any valuable information?
Yes.

To be completely transparent, I bought it last night for $297. It's $497 now. They're one of the few that actually stick to their 'prices will go up' tactic, and it's not just a gimmicky script that refreshes the deadline when you reload the page - the price actually went up.

As far as the value, it depends what you're doing. I'd say it's worth it because the RJ material is what got me started on internet marketing type stuff a while back, and it paid for itself many times over. I don't do any affiliate marketing crap, but there are a lot of solid strategies that can be applied to other products. I don't think they're lying about how much money they make, because they certainly don't seem tech savvy enough to be faking the screenshots and walkthroughs. It looks legit to me because I've pulled off similar stuff myself on a small scale.

There was one strategy thrown out in the seminar last night that sold me on buying it. Google searching images that are "exactly" the size of ad banners, for a particular niche, allows you to get a better sense of what your competition is doing for their marketing purposes. As mentioned in the seminar, that's the exact same service you get from companies like Adbeat subscriptions that go for hundereds of dollars per month. That right there was worth the product to me. I'm sure there are a ton of other bits and pieces of info that make it worth it.

But it's not worth it if you think it's just a simple "one-click" method that will make you money. No, it's more of a resource of tips and tricks for boosting your already existing product or marketing campaigns. I think a lot of people will buy their products thinking it's a an easy way to make money, and others will say it's just crap, but the truth is, there is some valuable information for those who are already at a level where certain tips and strategies can increase your revenue. For me personally, I'm working on launching my own product and I'm hoping some of these strategies will help, because to sell a product, you have to know how to write good sales copy, do media buys, etc. all of which are covered.

LifeTransformer

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Feb 20, 2015
Think I'll wait for the movie to come out.

On Netflix.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.