The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Scottsdale August Meetup

D

DeletedUser394

Overdue for an adventure so I made a pact that when I log on to a travel website, I will pick the absolute cheapest place to visit, no matter where on earth, and lo and behold, it's Scottsdale! lol :rolleyes:

As I understand it, August is the most brutal month weather-wise and all that, should be interesting!!

I'm booked and ready to go. I arrive on August 14th and am staying for 5 days. Would anyone be interested in a mini gathering? I'd even be fine with meeting individual people on different days.

Ps: MJ, if you're around (and haven't escaped to a less hot location) lunch, dinner, drinks, or any combination thereof is on me! :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

DeletedUser394

First bump. The plane lands and the adventure starts in exactly 2 weeks. So far only meeting with 2 people from the forum and a few from outside the forum. I'm almost fully booked up. Would love to meet more people, especially fastlaners.

Planning on watching Phoenix Fc and the Cardinals take to the pitch/field. Sadly I miss the Diamondbacks game by a day, but next time!

Let me know either here or via pm if anyone wants to do anything.

My offer of free lunch, free drinks, free Cardinals tickets, or free anything for MJ still stands haha.

Cheers.

D

DeletedUser394

3 days to go. Have some free time Wednesday night, Saturday all day, and Sunday night. Only meeting up with 1 Phoenix fastlaner, but should be fun.

And flying out to meet zen******* in NM for a day.

If anyone else wants to do anything pm me or just post it here. Still want to see the Cardinals play on Saturday, but considering it's in the middle of nowhere on the edge of Glendale that might be too far.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.