The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

South Florida Meetup

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
343%
May 21, 2011
Im in Miami. Let me know.

Thanks

G

Guest12120

How does the 4th of January sound? We can meet in Fort Lauderdale at Starbucks near the beach...
Starbucks
3030 Holiday Dr
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
At around 6 pm.
Does that work?
Is the meeting still on? I should be able to attend.

ralphT

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Mar 25, 2012
South FL
Won't be able to make it this time. If any of you do though, please update this thread with the outcome, who attended, etc..

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
343%
May 21, 2011
Im moving my office to Ft Lauderdale right next to Las Olas toward the end of the year and will be able to meet around there at that time.

Thanks

G

Guest12120

I see you guys are not really interested in meeting. I requested a day off in order to travel an hour each day to go for the meet up and you guys can't find an hour to meet right in your neighborhood I can't believe that you're that busy. Especially since you've had almost a 2 week notice.

adiakritos

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
65%
May 30, 2011
Sorry pkom79. I guess it hasn't worked out for others. Thanks for showing true commitment though, that's great!

Maybe everyone will be a bit more motivated to go if we all get a sense of who we all are...

I'll start with who I am. What I'm doing with my life. What my fastlane strategy is. What I want to bring to the table as a mastermind group member. And what my financial goals are.

----

Who I Am

I'm Nick. I'm 23 and I've been going to University part time to work as a web developer. I'm studying marketing and I have 7 classes left before I finish with my BA. I like programming, women, cars, philosophy, and learning new things I can apply as soon as possible. I'm currently a freelance web developer and I have a mentor who shares similar goals to me.

My Fastlane Strategy

I'm currently building a web application that I'm setting up to be a fastlane business by using the SaaS business model.

What I Can Bring To The Table

I'm deeply influenced by Eben Pagan, Steve Jobs, MJ, and Mark Cuban in my thinking and philosophies on business. I think that I'd be a great person to mastermind with because of those influences in my thinking and perspectives. If you want programming advice or development advice I believe I can point you in the right direction.

Goals

I will earn $140,000/mo by the time I'm 30-35, and I will own a Lamborghini Aventador as a symbol of my success by then as well.

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
343%
May 21, 2011
I see you guys are not really interested in meeting. I requested a day off in order to travel an hour each day to go for the meet up and you guys can't find an hour to meet right in your neighborhood I can't believe that you're that busy. Especially since you've had almost a 2 week notice.

We don't owe you anything...

G

Guest12120

We don't owe you anything...
I never said you did. I just made an observation that some people were interested at first but the push came to shove everybody bailed out. That's all.

Miguel Rengifo

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Jan 8, 2014
Hey guys, I just recently discovered this forum and just noticed this thread.

I live in Delray Beach, am a software developer (15 yrs) with some marketing knowledge (little experience though), am looking to develop some ideas (just launched my latest project a week ago), and would like to meet other entrepreneur-minded people in the area to network and see about possible joint ventures. I have a lot of ideas for projects but I also like to hear other's ideas. So I'm interested in meeting up.

Did anyone meet up last month? Anyone interested in meeting up this month? Lmk.

I've also joined the FB group.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.