The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Mind Struggle of a New Fastlaner

Anything related to matters of the mind

Timmi

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Feb 16, 2023
A few months ago the idea of entrepreneurship came into my head. Mainly because I want to live life to the fullest without wasting nine to ten hours per day at a job that I do not even care about. But instead of taking massive action I am confronted with problems that I do not know how do deal with. Maybe some of you feel the same way or have been through it.

The first problem: So many ideas, that you can not decide with which of them you go.

Every time I took a decision my mynd started to go crazy:

" Maybe this isn´t for you."

" This doesn´t feel right."

" There are a lot of people out there who love what they do and make millions."

" What if it doesn´t work and you put in all those hours?"

" Isn´t the market oversaturated?"

I start a thing and three days later I do not have the energy to continue.

Particularly right now where I decided to go with webdesign because it seems the easiest way to get started. But I HATE building websites. I HATE sitting on my desk and designing. I am not a Design Person but I need references to get started before I can outsource the work. I am a typical sales guy so should I waste my time with learning a skill that I do not like just to get what I want? Is it part of the process or should I do something else?

Because this particular thing would help:

1. Travel the world
  2. Build a foundation of assets
  3. Quit my job and focus on the thing I most care about (health)

The second problem: "F*ck This Moments / Event / Why" isn´t strong enough.

I am so, I mean so hard in my comfort zone because my earning as a salesmen is quite high, I can choose when to do appointments and most people would be lucky to have a job like mine. Yes I want to travel more than 1 month per year and yes I would love to give poor people (like in Thailand) something back but those two reasons doesn´t seem to be enough to get started and stay disciplined. But I am not happy either because I do not live my life to the fullest. All the material stuff like a Ferrari doesn´t motivate me at all. How can I find my true motivation?

The third problem: Discipline is not the problem. What is it?

I am a really disciplined person. Like if somthing is in my mind and I am 100% sure that I want to achieve it > no problem at all. I visit the gym 6 times a week, I go boxing 3 times a week. I would love to do something in this field. But because I started just one year ago I do not have the confidence to tell other people what to do. So I need more experience in this field before I can sell it.

What I can do is build a YouTube Channel around it in my freetime which would help me later down the way. But If I do this there is no more time for making other stuff (like webdesign and getting money fast)

Problem number 4: I would love to get into a new environment and meet new interesting charackters every day but I do not know how do it. Because network = networth.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.