The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

UPDATED for 2024: Triple Your Business This Year

mosdef

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Apr 1, 2014
Two ways to tackle it which is (obviously) B2B and B2C.

But the strategy is different because they want different things, right? In The Path I have a whole thing on copy writing based on my "F.A.C." technique:

To FIND the right people, you need to know who they are, what they want, and how they get it... to ATTRACT them you need to know their questions, worries, and fears (answer and alleviate them)... and to CONNECT with them you need know their frustrations & turnoffs, negative emotions, and what you need to demonstrate to be true to them in order for them to move forward...

You're smart so I probably don't have to spell it out for you but these 9 things are dramatically different for the recruiter versus the HR manager versus the person they're trying to recruit. Changes by the industry, too.

Depends on your motivation level but I think you should have funnels for both. And if you're the one educating them, they start calling you instead of you reaching out to them.
Sounds good and makes perfect sense. Would you say the path would be a good way forward for me? I need to scale things asap.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
284%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
Sounds good and makes perfect sense. Would you say the path would be a good way forward for me? I need to scale things asap.

Well the good thing is the trial is only $47.

Worst case you can tell me to go to hell at any point!

I'm moving the communication into Skool so it's easier for everyone so expect one of those invites.

mosdef

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Apr 1, 2014
Well the good thing is the trial is only $47.

Worst case you can tell me to go to hell at any point!

I'm moving the communication into Skool so it's easier for everyone so expect one of those invites.
Looking forward to it brother.

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
284%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
** EDITED: Current membership is up to $97/month **

It's all managed by Skool right now so it takes all of that off my plate. You can see more at:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.