The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Who said this?

caromorgan

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
May 24, 2011
South Africa
Help me find the original quote, please.
It's something about the easiest way to make money is to find a large transaction going from A to B and get in between them (and get a % as a lead fee, or agency fee).
I have a feeling I first heard this from MJ.
It has always stuck with me, and now I want to show it to a youngster but I can't find the reference

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Bence Ur

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Aug 24, 2023
It's something about the easiest way to make money is to find a large transaction going from A to B and get in between them (and get a % as a lead fee, or agency fee).
It has always stuck with me, and now I want to show it to a youngster but I can't find the reference
I don't know the source of this quote, but I can tell you, there is no such thing as "easiest way to make money". Or if there is a way to make easy money, it won't last long.

Are you looking for high-ticket items you can sell in exchange for commission?

Real estate agents come to my mind.

Or brokering private jets. I have recently read this book titled Tiny Business, Big Money: Strategies for Creating a High-Revenue Microbusiness by Elaine Pofeldt. In it there is a story about a solopreneur who is a private jet broker. Here is the website of that private jet broker: Business Jets For Sale | Aircraft Sales | Par Avion LTD

It is interesting that you can start such a business as a solopreneur and make big money. You can read their full story in that mentioned book if you are interested in this topic.

So brokering private jets is an example of "a large transaction going from A to B and get in between them (and get a % as a lead fee, or agency fee)".

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
448%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
It wasn't me as it sounds like someone is trying to promote the idea of easy money.

I did say, however, that if you can serve those who have access The Law of Effection, you can earn a kings ransom.

A professional sports agent comes to mind.
I'm sure some of Taylor Swifts inner management circle does really well.

savefox

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jun 15, 2022
I think it was Johnny Boy

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.