What's new

Recent content by Nickhuman

  1. N

    I've Read The Millionaire Fastlane!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    I just finished it this afternoon. Definitely helped me clear up some cognitive dissonance.
  2. N

    FHA or nah?

    REAL ESTATE 
    Wow cool idea! Would love to hear more suggested house hacks if you can share.
  3. N

    2017 Fastlane Summit (Official Announcement)

    MEETUPS 
    If your ailment is related to nerve damage or impingement, I can help. I've regained 90% of my body function over the last four years despite doctors telling me there was nothing I could do. I lived in constant pain after my neck injury, but there were a few key things I did that helped. Even...
  4. N

    Northern California Fastlaners Meetup

    MEETUPS 
    Is this mastermind still happening? I'm in the bay area looking to meet other fastlaners in CA
  5. N

    Organising a meetup for young entrepreneurs

    MEETUPS 
    How did this go? If you need any attendees, I'm down.
  6. N

    Silicon Valley Meetup

    MEETUPS 
    I'm down! I'm closer to SF but it's all good
  7. N

    FHA or nah?

    REAL ESTATE 
    Thank you, I just had fun making a spreadsheet with NPV, FHA mortgage calculator, insurance, and rental income that tells me if the NPV > Initial investment. Awesome! Yes, my income has been erratic for the last two years because my thought paradigm was inferior to that espoused on this forum...
  8. N

    FHA or nah?

    REAL ESTATE 
    Background I have never bought a home before, so I'm eligible to cash out my nearly ~15k IRA for a first home purchase. I'm also eligible for an FHA loan. However, my employment history is problematic in getting financing. I've been a 1099 and a W-2 employee sporadically over the last few years...
  9. N

    6 Ways I'm Holding Myself Back — and a call for mentors

    INTRO 
    Hello, I enjoyed reading the top posts so much that I had to create an account an introduce myself. I'm a 26 year old entrepreneur / child of the tech age. I started a few "easy" startups that aren't going anywhere. I've been independent from my parents since 18, but most of my adult years I...
Back
Top Bottom