The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

5k in bookings to 100k in a month as a 16 year old - Progress Thread

Anything related to matters of the mind

Jrjohnny

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
182%
May 18, 2023
You caught the faked screenshot, I deleted it because I didn't inspect element the sidebars lol so you could have done the math and found the real numbers which I didn't actually want to share. But the number doesn't matter because any idiot can inspect element & edit a screenshot of anything in a website. That's the point I was trying to make

Also it's not even my F*cking store which is an even MORE important point. Anyone can fake anything on the Internet. I might actually be a dog.

0*Wv5rHUzi5-61HcCw.jpg
I legit thought you were making a million bucks a month and I was about to flip:rofl:

I love real dogs, but hate internet dogs..

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
Okay, Ive overcome my little tantrum, I just get upset when people don’t believe me.

Im sorry I didn’t give more details, I had woken up and was rushing to go to school..

They said they’d like to buy out the company for 350k, only if I can turn this potential 100k into a real 100k.

If I don’t follow through, I lose the deal and im left with the company.

I was also super energetic as this business is stressing me out with all of this growth..

I understand, you guys may not believe me.

I can delete my account and just leave if you guys think I’m doing more harm than good.

Don't delete your account. There have been several people here who hear things they didn't want to hear and then decide that they don't want to be here anymore. That's dumb. If you're fake, then you should earn your ban fair and square. If you're legit, then you should get back to work.

I have no advice about the 350k offer, sounds fishy as shit to me still

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
Everybody just needs to calm down.

If you really are able to grow this fast, why sell at all? Too early to sell.

Here's what doesn't make sense to me. What kind of human resources do you have on all this? Window cleaning for high rises? If this is legit how are you handling fulfillment?

G

Guest130641

Don't delete your account. There have been several people here who hear things they didn't want to hear and then decide that they don't want to be here anymore. That's dumb. If you're fake, then you should earn your ban fair and square. If you're legit, then you should get back to work.

I have no advice about the 350k offer, sounds fishy as shit to me still
Valid, im not going to delete my account, you can still think it’s fishy, it’s your opinion.
Everybody just needs to calm down.

If you really are able to grow this fast, why sell at all? Too early to sell.

Here's what doesn't make sense to me. What kind of human resources do you have on all this? Window cleaning for high rises? If this is legit how are you handling fulfillment?
I know, that’s why I don’t want to sell, but with school and everything else, I feel this business is growing too fast for me.

Im going to try to find more employees.

I don’t do high rises, I do low rises, sometimes mid rises.

I do duplexes and sorta small apartments.

I don’t do the downtown styled buildings where there are like 70 floors. I do like 5-9 floors max.

For window cleaning, I mostly only do it for houses.

Apartments normally get me to fully clean their roofs, take care of the lawn, pressure wash everything and sometimes repaint things.

Hope that helps!

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Oliver Anthony did it.

A week ago that guy was singing to his dogs in the woods. He’s already been on Joe Rogan. :rofl:

Private Witt

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
221%
Feb 20, 2018
Oklahoma
If he can do it why can’t I you know?

Anything is possible but in the end getting a 350k deal offer within five days seems a stretch. Can you fill us in on this deal. You are saying you need to fulfill the 100k to make it work. So a deal on contingencies, from who? A real estate person, VC, some kid in the 11th grade?

ChrisStanton

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Aug 20, 2023
I have no idea if he’s being truthful but I just started a men’s dating coaching company and within the first month I’ve already signed four clients and have made nearly 10k.

If someone would have told me I could do that this quickly I would have called them a liar…

Who knows.

G

Guest130641

Anything is possible but in the end getting a 350k deal offer within five days seems a stretch. Can you fill us in on this deal. You are saying you need to fulfill the 100k to make it work. So a deal on contingencies, from who? A real estate person, VC, some kid in the 11th grade?
It’s coming from a apartment owner, he owns a few and he wants to use it for his apartments and make money from the business.

I’m going to do it as if I keep up at the rate in growing at, by the time I fulfill the 100k in deals, it would be more like 150-200k, and then I’d have even more in future deals.

I denied the offer, and he didn’t bother fighting so I think I made the right decision..

Im happy that everyone is expressing their opinions, I agree, if I was in anyone else’s shoes, I wouldn’t believe it.

Everything picked up traction from that $3000 guy and how he advertised, letting me get another ~80k in deals.

It goes to show you should do a good job, sure you won’t get the results I did, but you’ll get some.

Everything today dipped just a tad as it’s the first day of school and not many people wanted to book for today, so we have another 10k in appointments in the future.

We did around 5.5k in jobs accomplished today.

I didn’t work at all.

Short summary today since I’m really tired.

Id love to hear more expressions about my story.

PS: if anyone finds the offer sketchy, it might be because the guy calculated the growth, and knew by the time those 2 months pass, my company might excel the value he offered the deal for.

I will also have even more appointments by then so when it comes to the deal, my company best case will be worth ~250k and will have another 200k in appointments.

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
We did around 5.5k in jobs accomplished today.

Everyone will take the thread more seriously when you stop talking about the value of leads or the value of accepted quotes or even a hypothetical big sounding business valuation number and instead focus just on booked jobs.

Do this every working day and you're over 100k/mo.

Done beats doubt.

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas
Read your entire thread man regardless of whether or not the offer is real or not. Awesome progress in a short period of time :)

Dockid

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Aug 23, 2022
Did you get insurance? What do you do If one of your workers falls off the roof while working for you?

How did you do such a good job with those initial jobs, sounds like you would need some pretty good power washing tools.

ugudango

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Apr 17, 2022
Bratislava, Slovakia
If this is real then I have nothing to say than amazing work!

I don't understand the benefit of posting fake progress threads but if you could post some actual proof that this is real, I think everyone would find you even more interesting and you would get much more validation from everyone, if that's what you're seeking.

G

Guest130641

Did you get insurance? What do you do If one of your workers falls off the roof while working for you?

How did you do such a good job with those initial jobs, sounds like you would need some pretty good power washing tools.
Yes I have insurance, and my parents are obsessed with only owning the best thing out there. So yes:rofl:

Jrjohnny

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
182%
May 18, 2023
I hardly even remember this thread.

I don’t know if this is true or false..

But I’ve been seeing a few trucks going around and doing houses in my neighborhood.

Everytime I see one I think of Jack.

It could be another company, or Jack is scaling.

I wonder why he had left..

Bigguns50

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
Feb 12, 2013
Sedona, AZ
I hardly even remember this thread.

I don’t know if this is true or false..

But I’ve been seeing a few trucks going around and doing houses in my neighborhood.

I have non compete contacts with all my tour guides. Something I learned a while ago and practice is to own everything. This could be territories, first right off refusal, and whatever else I can think of.

Aidan04

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
221%
Apr 27, 2022
United States

That's actually really terrifying to think about hahaha. What if it turned out that this kid actually isn't lying at all, dropped out of high school, left the forum for some mysterious reason, and is now a multimillionaire who owns the cleaning services in your neighborhood. Would be a wild origin story.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.