The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Afraid of failing? Stop showing off

Anything related to matters of the mind

RogueInnovation

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jul 28, 2013
I'm starting to think the fear of failure is connected with the desire to "show em whats what".
Let that go, and you'll let go of your fear of failure too.

Don't tell em a darn thing.
Do what you like.
If you give a darn about anything, give a darn about what matters to you when no one else is watching.

No one is going to swoop in and save you, we are all much much much too dumb for that.
Live your choices for you.

Are you building what you are building to show it off? Or are you building what you are building because YOU CAN, and appreciate the creative process for its results?
If you are just doing it to show off I can garuntee your reactions to challenges are PETTY, if you are doing it for you, I bet your responses to challenges are long, personal, and searching.

To be in a state of searching, is business. There is no triumph, only results. And unless those results amount to personal meaning, your desire to excell will be capped by the "captive audience" you believe you have.

Forget the crowd, do something alone, be a wolf stroaming out alone.
Find what matters to you.

And you will not fail.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.