The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Anyone need help with their website?

G

gorillaads1

Self-promotion
Hello my name is Travis and I am the GM at The Gorilla Ad Agency. We are a full service ad agency but we specialize in internet marketing and web design.

Need any help with your website? Have an issue? Something out of whack? Wants some advice? I would be glad to help. You can contact me through my [REMOVED BY MOD] or on this forum... send me a message.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
448%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Travis, we'd love to hear about your expertise and experience but prefer it not be shrouded in a spammy advertisement with links to your website.

This forum is not your lead generation marketing tool. I've had to delete several of your posts because they are spammy and no one knows who you are. Try contributing value to the forum first, before taking. Gracious. :tiphat:

Mrs. BRKb

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
142%
Apr 27, 2008
USA
Hello my name is Travis and I am the GM at The Gorilla Ad Agency. We are a full service ad agency but we specialize in internet marketing and web design.
Need any help with your website? Have an issue? Something out of whack? Wants some advice? I would be glad to help. You can contact me through my website, or on this forum... send me a message.

This a different company than the one you were growing on Monday? Busy! :)

Jan. 27, 2014 9:31 a.m. Looking to expand... Need a sales force!
I am looking to expand and take our company to the next level. We are a 7 year old ad agency that has launched a new way to market businesses online. We have come up with an all-in-one approach to deliver marketing to companies that is more fruitful than just one service at a time. We have essentially bundled the internet marketing needed for a company into tangible monthly tasks that are super effective. The website has been launched and we have began marketing. You can find it on the web at upwardinternetmerketing.com.

Last edited:
G

gorillaads1

Is that a website issue MJ? Or you just like to speak from your soapbox? While I did leave a link for those who may want to know who I am , I offered some sort of value to the readers and forum patrons. I have genuine purpose for being here which is business. Yes I do want people to be interested to learn about me and visit the site perhaps, I also want to be helpful. I can help with website issues if anyone wants it. Despite MJ trying to run me off. What is anyone doing here? Promoting themselves, learning about business, contributing. This is all I have done. I left a link in the 2 section where it should be aloud. Welcome section introduce yourself and a discussion forum which I had genuine interest in. If you keep deleting my posts I wont want to contribute. I understand you wanting value for your website but we are in a police state here. Maybe you should put away the guns and riot gear.

G

gorillaads1

This a different company than the one you were growing on Monday? Busy! :)

Jan. 27, 2014 9:31 a.m. Looking to expand... Need a sales force!
We have one company, many websites. Yes busy, but if you have any issues with HTML , CSS, Jagvascript I would be happy to help anyone with quick fixes.

G

gorillaads1

I got to say I feel really welcome after introducing myself. I wonder what you say to those who just brag about themselves and offer no value...? Maybe I should have just plugged myself and walked away...no help? I am trying to be a part of a forum, but I will go elsewhere. Thanks anyway. Feel free to delete all my posts. Wont be back here.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
448%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I understand you wanting value for your website but we are in a police state here.

Sorry champ, but none of us want to be sold stuff about your company on every post you make. If you don't like the rules, leave. Or better yet, do it at your forum and on your soapbox. (And yes, if I continue to see your link, I will delete your post, or another moderator will.)

Feel free to delete all my posts. Wont be back here.

My pleasure. Account deleted.

Last edited:

GravyBoat

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Nov 25, 2013
San Diego
I really wonder what people gain by trolling here...? I've seen it many times where they take a value or idea from TMF and emphasis that they're "creating value" or something, but why??

JAJT

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
550%
Aug 7, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I really wonder what people gain by trolling here...? I've seen it many times where they take a value or idea from TMF and emphasis that they're "creating value" or something, but why??

Because this is just another place to namedrop their crap and hope someone converts.

When you consider that people like this usually do it in a hundred different places, you can see why the very notion of "what this place is about" doesn't even register with them. This is just random forum #23 for today to them.

I would be blown away if that user read any of the amazing threads here.

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
(le reads OP): Welcome OP.

(le reads next 2 replies): le meme

GravyBoat

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Nov 25, 2013
San Diego
This is just random forum #23 for today to them.
JAJT, in hopes of gaining SOME value out of this thread;
I am actually planning on some forum presence with my product, to try and contact the power-users in the niche and see if they'd be interested. This just means I'll be posting on lots of forums, trying to get people to buy.

The answer might seem obvious, but would you build a presence in the forum (at least 100 posts or so) before you drop a link? How far would you go to advertise for free on different forum? The Fastlane forum has a strong sense of "no BS" towards these people, as stated in the rules. How do you think other forums will compare? Will they tolerate someone with a post count of 1 or 2 trying to send people to a site?

I have created accounts on many forums regarding my industry, and have a candid intro post that I've used for most of them. Obviously, I'd like to try to be as least-spammy as possible. Any pro tips?

recon187

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Dec 14, 2013
Wow, I really enjoyed the civility of MJ's replies. It's his website, he sets the rules, follow them or leave. Pretty simple.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
448%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Unfortunately, link dropping randomly on forums is an "internet marketing" strategy still accepted by many, and promoted by so-called internet marketers. I get spam emails daily claiming "We will get your link on 100+ forums!" Fastlane isn't one of those forums.

JAJT

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
550%
Aug 7, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Any pro tips?

Communities, in general, can smell bullshit.

So the answer is to be genuine.

I'd probably post a bit, be genuine, then reach out to the mods and say you're new, love the community, have a product, would posting a special offer to the forum be cool or something you should hold off on? Would they prefer to offer it? Do they have a paid advertising option? etc....

In general, IMHO, a new user posting about a product (even a relevant one) is going to get slammed and slammed hard without some kind of official sanction or history on the forum to show they aren't a flash in the pan.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...