The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

First of many..

ralphmiguel

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
May 4, 2024
Philippines
Hi!

I'm Ralph, and this is my introduction.

I'm a 20-year old chap currently living in the Philippines. I dropped out of school at 11th Grade (exact time as the pandemic), uncertain of everything except for one thing: the education system won't bring me to the life I want. There was some initial backlash from my family and friends, but my actions showed them that I'm not a lost cause. Having no money, I had to rely on my mother for survival. Having no guides, I had to show myself the way while being lost at the same time. We switched apartments, I switched schools, not knowing what's coming ahead for me. I know what it's like to be isolated. Truly isolated. Lost in vices, addictions and mindlessness, I had to get myself out of the hole I've dug.

I chipped away at it one at a time, making it happen by any means. I got into a job taking care of my brother's online store, giving me the opportunity to learn the basics of web design. Knowing I don't plan to stay, I never asked him for a pay raise, the experience was enough. Did that for a year, said my farewells and moved forward to focus on my own endeavours.

Fast forward to today, I can proudly say that I've gotten rid of all of my addictions and I'm truly proud of who I've become. To think that this is only the beginning makes me hopeful about what's more to come. Don't get it twisted though, I still resent my current situation and the lack of freedom I have. I hate being poor and whatever comes with it, I'll make sure I won't come back to where I've started and that my future kids won't have to go through the things that I shouldn't have gone through. That's all for now, have a great day!

tl;dr: Hi! I'm Ralph, it's great to be here.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...