The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

join my team

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

johnp

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Aug 29, 2011
Philly
I'm looking around for someone to join my team. I realized that this is probably a great place to look since there are a lot of 'like minded' & business spirited people here.

CampusLink LLC is looking Looking For a Chief Web Officer (CWO) to join our team as a founding member. CampusLink LLC is a social media start-up in the higher education field.We are a community that challenges norms and thinks differently about higher education & social media. We have a unique model that focuses on increasing user productivity on our social platform.

I’m looking for an experienced web programmer to become a key member of my team as the Chief Web Officer. You will have huge responsibilities and you will be considered a ‘founding’ member. We are currently still in our product development and programming phase with a team in India. We want to bring a developer and designer in so we can internally manage and improve the site after go live.

Compensation/Pay
The company has not started earning yet. So currently none of us are receiving pay for the work that we are doing. The best candidate for this position is someone who can work with us [not for us], as a vital team member who is wiling to sacrifice time & energy because you believe so strongly in what we are doing.

My expectations are realistic though. You can work a full-time job, finish school, and do whatever it is that you do. For example, I still work a full time job and manage to put over 10-20 hours per week into this business (sometimes less, sometimes more). I started this company when I was a senior in college -- multi-tasking is acceptable and possible if you believe in ‘why we exist’.

I can offer a percentage of ownership in the company. And after we become profitable we can put you on a payroll to ensure that you don’t have to work anywhere else. But sacrifice comes first.

With that said, let’s move on

The main requirements are that you know what you are doing and that you are a highly positive and enthusiastic individual. We have some features that are pretty creative and complicated, so you must be able think outside of the box.

Duties:
-After we finish coding you will be responsible for implementing all coding/design enhancements that we develop.-managing our databases -ensuring that the site is running efficiently -collaborating with the team (me and other members)-overseeing all new designers and programmers that we bring onto the team - You will sit at the top of the Design and Programming Team.

Experience:
-You must be experienced with web-design and programming, mainly programming. -You don’t need any sort of managing or marketing experience-Age does not matter. I want someone who is lively and dedicated-Experience in- Photoshop, HTML, CSS, PHP, Java, AJAX, JQuery, MySQL, and additional languages & technologies Additional Requirements:-Highly Organized-Great Communicator -Team Player-Able to Think Outside of the Box is a must

All work will be completed from the comfort of your own home for now. You must have a phone number and be able to collaborate in Google docs. We tend to have strategic meetings a couple times per month. So it does help if you live around the Philadelphia area, but it is not required.

If you feel like you are a good fit then please private message me. Don’t send a resume! Just send some prior work and explain why you will be a good fit for our team. If you decide to join us then I will give you give you all of our design specifications so you can familiarize yourself with the start-up so you will be ready when we go live.
I look forward to hearing from you

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.