The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Organization habits for chaotic person?

For any book discussion

Darklight

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jan 8, 2024
I don't consider myself as chaotic person anymore, it would be digging grave even deeper.

Despite "ENTP" type of "personality" and my "fears" of missing out.

Do you know a book for being organized that actually HELPED YOU even if you thought you can't commit to anything and are chaotical?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Trismigistus

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Sep 5, 2023
I don't consider myself as chaotic person anymore, it would be digging grave even deeper.

Do you know a book for being organized that actually HELPED YOU even if you thought you can't commit to anything and are chaotical?

I used MJs Planasy, 10/5/1 year planasies. Once you have those 3 plansies make a goal list for every month to get you there. March is still early you can still make a goal list. Then when april comes around make a new set of goals. I also made a vision board that includes the goals for the month, hanging in my kitchen. Im so glad I did this, I make a lot of progress in my life now, moreso than before. Then every morning look at that list of tasks/goals and work on them everyday. Finish the books. Especially Unscripted . Good luck!

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
634%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
1. Set appointments

I never would go to the gym. But there was times I did it religiously. When I was in college baseball, and then when I had a gym partner and we were on a lifting plan with set days of the week and set workouts.

You need something to show up for. I set appointments for things. You need to “employ” yourself as an entrepreneur. You need something where if you don’t show up, someone’s calling your a$$ and wondering where you are.

Now, I’m at the gym all the time and have made tons of progress.

2. Hire people.

Have other people do stuff. Things don’t need to be done by you. They just need to be done. Hire someone.

They won’t want to let you down, you won’t want to waste your money. They’ll get shit done even if you could have never been so consistent.

3. Clean up.

Your entire life is maintaining chaos and controlling and fighting against entropy, the natural tendency of disorder to take over. Example: your dishes don’t get cleaner by themselves.

The simplest version of this is cleaning your room. A complicated version of this is running a large organization like a well oiled machine.

Start with your room. Then the house. Then other things. Get to work and don’t stop.

4. Make a todo list. No list = you probably won’t do it. It’s the backbone of all productivity.

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
556%
Apr 17, 2022
Your entire life is maintaining chaos and controlling and fighting against entropy, the natural tendency of disorder to take over. Example: your dishes don’t get cleaner by themselves.

The simplest version of this is cleaning your room. A complicated version of this is running a large organization like a well oiled machine.
I F*cking love this. Well said @Johnny boy .

Are you writing your todo lists on paper or do you use any kind of software?

I have at least 50 pages of business plans and tasks that need to be done scattered on the floor and glued to the walls lol.

I'm pondering whether or not I should transfer everything into a digital format, and I'm searching for the best management/planning/calendar software.

Any recommendations would be very appreciated.

Hein Oosthuysen

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
209%
Jan 8, 2023
South Africa

I have at least 50 pages of business plans and tasks that need to be done scattered on the floor and glued to the walls lol.

I'm pondering whether or not I should transfer everything into a digital format, and I'm searching for the best management/planning/calendar software.

You can go check out the "Focus To-Do: Pomodoro and Tasks" app on the Playstore/Apple store by "SuperElement Soft". Pretty good UI and functionality... You can sync all your devices, label tasks according to their priority and due dates, etc.

Hope this helps.

Here is how the icon looks on the app store:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240310_194308.jpg
    Screenshot_20240310_194308.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 3

grafdiz

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Feb 5, 2022
First of all, don't limit yourself to one personality.

Secondly, your personality doesn't really dictate your productivity or how you leave. The letters you mentioned are representations of cognitive functions. A stack that you're closer to based on the results of a specific test you finished. It can give you insights into who you're in a moment but not actually answer the question of why you're who you are.

Thirdly, and actually, I think an answer to your question (not a book, but a guideline here on the forum) is: HOT! - MINDSET - Are you an ENTP and wonder why you can't get things done when working for yourself?

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
634%
May 9, 2017
Washington State

To-do list: little flip notepad ️
Take it up to bed each night, first and last things I see between my days.

For everything else I use notion. Business systems, ideas, plans, goals, storing data, etc.

NervesOfSteel

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
127%
Aug 26, 2023

The man was born either to hunt or become food!

( Later, After centuries of planning ... )

The psychiatrists came in with their worthless tests and the weirdest explanations of why we should be OK after trauma ... ( and how their ink tests can fathom the genocide due to geopolitics or slavery! )

Oh! Do you see a big brown man in an ink blot that's about to hack your family? So you think about pulling a 'Shamshir' for your their defence?

F*** You! That's Santa Claus! Throw this man into the dungeon!

Whilst, their lobby supported the "independent women" movement and educated them on "How the 'Hunter' must be penalized to support the Fat, Ugly and unproductive women, by Alimony and Child support laws, (because the "Hunter" is a heartless fellow and feels nothing for his child ... But he is a Hunter and capable of hunting ... and can provide enough "meat" for the entitled wife in name of Alimony, the kid, in name of Child support, and Us - the Psychiatrists ... who 'actually' claim that they don't know how human mind works - their expertise ... but we will get by, in making the Hunter believe that we can heal his trauma ... in exchange of pushing is arse into providing them "meat" at per hour charge ... in case, he's too disturbed to hunt, they will establish a route to extract the "Meat" via insurance!

If psychiatrists were put through the hardships that I have been through, the easiest one being the denial of the right to education ... most psychiatrists would have committed suicide in situations where I actually laughed my arse off!

Man today is too soft. But the DNA never lies!

Man was too simple to manipulate before he learned to read and write books! He used to trust his back to his blood brothers and his generations to his family before he went on to hunt or War. Then came the wave of 'manipulated' education** and "man" found books more reliable!

**Manipulated education = (extracting money from your family in exchange of feeding you crap that you won't use for the rest of your life! + "Man created equal under God" kind of sham scheme added complimentary to the 'Education' - to give them the power to deny your Visa application for which you worked your arse off ... )

{ US average Visa Application fee = 185 USD!
Average University Application fee (for US alone) = $50 ((and average student applies for at least 5 universities/schools!)) $50 x 5 = $250 per student average!

Total = $185 + $250 = $435 !

approx 8-10 million students apply to the US alone annually

That's 435 x 10 Million dollar capital = 4 Billion USd+(or more?), non refunded - annually!

Visa Officer be like : Oh! You bring in money! Accepted!
Visa Officer be like: Oh! Do you have dreams? You have worked ur arse off? Also, you have scholarships"? Ouch! Rejected! Next Please!

"The man was created equal under God" concept fed in missionary schools pays well! The rejected ones go to the psychiatrist for the rest of the milking!
}

And then "They" legalize marijuana (

Marijuanna + psychiatry dancing.jpg)

If I was a psychiatrist, I would have been paid to paid to hide the above! LOL!

Fact Check:

Psychiatrists will always tend to cut you from everyone you believe in! ( The Hunter separates the weak from the crowd)

Tell them that you spoke to XYZ ... and XYZ has your back ... and watch their faces change expressions! <--- expressions of = "F*ck, I lose this client as well to his supportive family?"

Are you crazy? Psychiatrists have bills to pay!

So, they will again separate you from the herd ... and once you have broken your ties with your herd ...

All you have in this world left is ... your psychiatrist and you! And you will do anything to pay his/her bills!

Now your psychiatrist is your family!

I was there! And I realized that ...

This ecosystem is called ...

psychiatrist patient confidentiality

The insurance companies know much less than Google does these days! LOL!

My psychiatrist will never rat me out ( Let me google every name of a drug I know!)

If I was president of the USA, I would grill Google's CEO and FB's CEO to deliver data in my favour = total common sense!

I have never seen videos of Google's CEO getting grilled by the N number of "stoned" conxgressmen!

Probably because Google's assistant listens to what a psychiatrist doesn't! LOL!

My Point here?

No MF psychiatrist will watch my back like my brother did!

No MF psychiatrist has the balls to tell me when I am wrong as my brother did!

They sweet talk, because they charge as per "time"

Only OF beats them in income!

That's why we never saw any opposition towards "Cam Girls" who sold their "time" just like them!

Once OF got the advantage of "Time" .... every single video about propagandized Alfa surfaced! Women on OF (a digital version of Geishas) became a target because they earn more than sweet-talking psychotherapists!

Psychotherapists is a genius word that encapsulates "Psycho" and "rapsits"(of mind?) clubbed together!

Why Am I here?

To give a kick in your balls!

If you appear here = You still believe in yourself as an entrepreneur! <-- You have no reason to be here otherwise!

I expect an IP ban from the mods here for my Neanderthal theory (yes, man has hunted bigger beings than questionable Mammoths and survived During the Ice Age without any psychiatrists ... (I wonder why there were no expert Gurus in Ice Age writing in caves "Live warm in your caves over the weekend - the Bald Guru[Insert course link here! LOL] ) ...

I am a madman!

Who believes in being a Neanderthal in the 21st century? Eh? LOL.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.