The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Patent

Westech

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 3, 2023
Hello Everyone

I am new to this forum and in the process of applying a US patent, I am a foreigner and English is not my native, I have limited budget and would like to do it myself. I guess some requirement to me might be different to what a US-citizen, my question is

Oath and Declaration is the same form or not? I was told that Declaration form AIA01 don't need notarized while Oath has to be notarized, Could I only submit Declaration Form if no notarization needed?

I still have problem about how to find a reliable attorney to represent me to fight infringement after patent issued, I don't the rules here so I will post later, and I am happy there are some topic that might lead to a business cooperation and partner. thanks for your help and advice, have a great day.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

oskarilmundo

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jun 9, 2022
Hello Everyone

I am new to this forum and in the process of applying a US patent, I am a foreigner and English is not my native, I have limited budget and would like to do it myself. I guess some requirement to me might be different to what a US-citizen, my question is

Oath and Declaration is the same form or not? I was told that Declaration form AIA01 don't need notarized while Oath has to be notarized, Could I only submit Declaration Form if no notarization needed?

I still have problem about how to find a reliable attorney to represent me to fight infringement after patent issued, I don't the rules here so I will post later, and I am happy there are some topic that might lead to a business cooperation and partner. thanks for your help and advice, have a great day.
Look on upwork. You will find someone there who will fix it for you for a decent price i think.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.