The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Prices for Outsourcing Proofreading

Anything related to sourcing or importing products.

Cyberseraph

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Apr 18, 2013
Germany
Hello fellow publishers,

After publishing German books for over a year, I am entering the English market for the first time.

As I am not a native English speaker and my next step of action is to find a proofreader who can find and correct typographical errors and mistakes in grammar, style, and spelling.

What are the common prices per page for inexpensive proofreading (without editing) in US?

If anybody here is outsourcing proofreading I would highly appreciate if you can share with me your proofreader via PM.

Thanks ;)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

EricZ

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
Oct 18, 2014
Germany & California
Find "Rona Walters" in FaceBook, she has German and English proof-reading skills, she is also an author.
Last time I checked about 9$ per page - super fair price!

Brgs
E.

sadlerj

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Sep 26, 2012
Harrisburg, PA
I'd go with wordcount rather than page count, because formatting can alter page count

If you just need someone to proofread you should be able to get fair quality from odesk or upwork, for about a penny a word

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.