The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Sheet metal prototype parts supplier

Anything related to sourcing or importing products.

VZM

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
36%
Oct 26, 2022
Toronto, Ontario
Hi, quick question. I need someone that can make some pretty small parts from 24 gauge sheet metal. I have made up some drawings etc for the parts but finding someone to make them is a little hard. I tried around 20 local places but only one said they could make it so far, and at a pretty penny. Most sheet metal places shy away because the parts are so small. If anyone knows someone who specializes in sheet metal part prototyping let me know. Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

VZM

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
36%
Oct 26, 2022
Toronto, Ontario
Have you tried MFG, Makers Row etc.?
I havent even heard of those until now. MFG seems more like a serial production marketplace, but I will try makers row. In any case, these will be EXTREMELY helpful if I my MVP garners enough interest to start mass production. Getting this MVP done is probably the toughest part I need to get done. The prototype works, but getting something made that looks like it rolled off the assembly line without starting an assembly line is tricky and expensive! Anyways, thank you for informing me of theses places.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.