The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Unscripted-The Great Rat Race Escape True Story

mm.c

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
Oct 30, 2021

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
555%
Apr 17, 2022
Thanks for sharing!

Here are some interesting things to note:

The Script​

His initial concerns were "How do I start a business if I don't have a business degree".

This is both sad and concerning, and it goes to show that the script is alive and well in our society. We have been taught that we need permission, diplomas, and certificates to be able to move forward in life (read thread).

Ideas are pawns, execution is king​

Selling peanut butter is the type of idea a 10-year-old can come up with in an afternoon.

It was not some cutting-edge technology, AI, crypto, bullshit topic X. It was peanut butter.

How was success even possible? Superior execution.

Good execution can turn almost any mediocre idea into a monumental success story. The new users on the forum thinking they have to be into tech to get in the Fastlane should start taking notes.

Process driven execution​

He said that when everything was taken cumulatively, as a monolithic block of work, the amount of effort required to pull this off would have been insurmountable.

What is the solution? PROCESS

One day at a time, one task at a time - each and every single step is bringing us closer to victory.

The One

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Feb 25, 2023
UK
One day at a time, one task at a time - each and every single step is bringing us closer to victory.
Yes totally agree, I didn't understand this at all before. I was too stubborn thinking I could do so much in one step but that isn't how things work.

You need to take precise actions that will get you to the next step.

The next time you fill out your "to-do" list or plan or goal sumo daily powerup task. Please don't write "lose fat, be rich, have muscle" - these are dreams. Precise actions are like "4 eggs and 2 avocados in the morning, then intermittent fasting for 12hrs then consume 600g chicken" NOT lose fat

NervesOfSteel

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Aug 26, 2023

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders