The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Weekly Meetup Accountability Call Megathread

NervesOfSteel

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Aug 26, 2023
@ElDiablo W: 4 reachouts a day
@NervesOfSteel W: focus on sales on existing business, english twice a day
@Subsonic L : 2x 20min thai a day, 180 min math a day and 180 minutes of english a day, do all the job myself, autohaus, video for maxim
@rpeck90 L: See post
@MaximOntheRoad W: Try new ad variation, 5 and 10 reachouts a day,
@The-J W: test 3 more videos on warm traffic, client work,
@szalek L: 100 Email a day, call with Justin, three linkedin posts, two insta posts
@lifemaker LLL: Post
@Lucy Lee L: continue with the draft content
@Maria 777 W: php video, code something simple in Js
@Inventor001 : complete current elecricity chaper, 2 exams

"Consistency is the only trait that makes success inevitable."

See you next week guys.

It is the middle of the week and I am adding a new goal for the remaining week.

Additional Goal: Develop and test a system to automate my main manufacturing business. From receiving an inquiry ... to the point of delivery, I want to develop a whole new automated system that will probably detach me from my most time-consuming business and I will be able to create approx 4 extra hrs every day!

:thumbsup:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Sumiran

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Apr 26, 2023
@ElDiablo W: 4 reachouts a day
@NervesOfSteel W: focus on sales on existing business, english twice a day
@Subsonic L : 2x 20min thai a day, 180 min math a day and 180 minutes of english a day, do all the job myself, autohaus, video for maxim
@rpeck90 L: See post
@MaximOntheRoad W: Try new ad variation, 5 and 10 reachouts a day,
@The-J W: test 3 more videos on warm traffic, client work,
@szalek L: 100 Email a day, call with Justin, three linkedin posts, two insta posts
@lifemaker LLL: Post
@Lucy Lee L: continue with the draft content
@Maria 777 W: php video, code something simple in Js
@Inventor001 : complete current elecricity chaper, 2 exams

"Consistency is the only trait that makes success inevitable."

See you next week guys.

Glad to see everyone's goals here. Apologies that I couldn't join last week's call due to personal reasons. But I'm looking forward to this week and seeing you all again.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
L = post a video doing 100 pushups
either get smarter or get stronger!
did i miss the posting of these videos??
actions have consequences or there is no accountability!

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
It is the middle of the week and I am adding a new goal for the remaining week.

Additional Goal: Develop and test a system to automate my main manufacturing business. From receiving an inquiry ... to the point of delivery, I want to develop a whole new automated system that will probably detach me from my most time-consuming business and I will be able to create approx 4 extra hrs every day!

:thumbsup:
You can automate the entire thing in a week? If so, haven't done it sooner?

If not, what peice can you deliver this week? What is part 1 and part 2 to start on?

NervesOfSteel

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Aug 26, 2023
You can automate the entire thing in a week?

The goal is to develop the automated system and test it before Saturday meet. By end of next week, I will definitely have implemented the entire thing and revised the system a few times.

If so, haven't done it sooner?

I could have done it almost a year ago but this thought struck me yesterday! LOL. I need more time to start a new business and the necessity of having a few extra hours each day made me think in this direction!

If not, what peice can you deliver this week? What is part 1 and part 2 to start on?

I don't know. I intend to get it done!

Maria 777

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
54%
Aug 4, 2022
Glad to see everyone's goals here. Apologies that I couldn't join last week's call due to personal reasons. But I'm looking forward to this week and seeing you all again.
what are your goals for this week?

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
On a weekly call we did together for years, @LightHouse used to ask us 'are you INTERESTED or are you COMMITTED?'......

I'm going to ask that for the people on this call.
Meeting once a week to talk is cool. Setup a call or two or some whatsapp chats and you guys DO that.

A weekly accountability call is more than that. Commitments completed. Tasks consistently done to move us toward our goals. Not accepting obstacles, especially if WE are the obstacle. Getting things done so you don't let down the other people on the call. So they can see you as inspiration to help them get things done.

Let's up our game here. Post progress in this thread. Follow the format for Saturday's call. Do the work. Get uncomfortable. Schedule it and get it done.

WE got this!!

NervesOfSteel

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Aug 26, 2023
On a weekly call we did together for years, @LightHouse used to ask us 'are you INTERESTED or are you COMMITTED?'......

Commitment is the basic requirement for a successful business.

If not work, what else would you do the whole day?

Time is the most valuable entity in the entire cosmos! None should be wasted!

Let's up our game here. Post progress in this thread. Follow the format for Saturday's call. Do the work. Get uncomfortable. Schedule it and get it done.

WE got this!!

A few dozen Google forms linked to several Google sheets <- a basic automated system is ready!
I will test the whole system tomorrow morning and collect all the feedback and crash points of this system.

rpeck90

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
448%
Nov 26, 2016
United Kingdom
This week (W): -

1. Finish Dennis App (talked with him and continuing to push on it - need to crunch)
2. Corp financial
3. J2UK App Auth + link into Single Cards to make the system function in the front end (about 80% done with this now)
4. Christoph Site import + Kadence

Other things I did:
  • Got another domain month paid. I have one final payment to make now, for which I am working hard: -

domain2.jpg
  • Got Fungwan working on another server & added Stripe functionality.

This was building on some work I did at the start of the year which required setting up MySQL 4.1 for an old game. I worked with my client to create a replicable solution to the following problem: -

fungwan2.jpg

It now seems the forum post that guy made has been deleted, suggesting difficulty in them finding a solution...

fungwan3.jpg

I wrote a document explaining how to get it all working, which my client has been using to sell installation of the game to others.

fungwan5.jpg

• J2UK Single Cards App Webhooks Database Population

In keeping with the J2UK work I've been doing, I managed to get the database to handle Shopify's data structure as closely as possible. The new system I have created has all the correct foreign keys, works natively with ActiveRecord's relations system and is indexed properly: -

db2.jpg

This means I am able to store product (and soon order) data in as efficient way as possible within Shopify apps (allows for rapid deployment of the former). The Dennis app work will use the product side of this.

Next week: -

1. Finish Dennis App
3. J2UK App Auth + single cards functioning in front end
4. Christoph Site flesh out

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content