The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Who Wants A Year of The Insiders?

Chet Shen

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Jun 6, 2022
Sydney
@Lawtiti

Very helpful information in his threads if you want to stop action-faking, and get right into work.
omg thanks for the mention. I already got INSIDERS so i wont actually need it. Thanks for mentioning me!

Matt Lee

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Aug 9, 2022
So many good mentions... I think in transformation and I remember two threads WITH TRANSFORMATIONS vividly.

@Isaac Odongo @Shono

Shon went from a reddit mod who can barely type proper English to a full-on gentleman with one single thread. He took blows from the forum and came back a new person.

Isaac went from a nice guy you see on the forum to someone who blazes his own trail and everybody wants to cheer for him. I genuinely felt like TFLF is the best place on the internet when I read the reply on his thread(TFLF is the best place on the internet before too though... reading the thread solidify that idea 10000x)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Matt Lee

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Aug 9, 2022

1687929374930.png

WE'VE MADE IT!!! :party::party::party::party::party:

1687929370249.png
This is actually cursed. Wait I just got a cool pop up

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
Ok Fastlane Fam, the time has come. The results are in.

the-moment-youve-all-been-waiting-for-mr-beast.gif

There were many deserving nominations. I for one am happy to see just how international, even intercontinental this thread (and forum) has become.

So many good mentions... I think in transformation and I remember two threads WITH TRANSFORMATIONS vividly.

@Isaac Odongo @Shono

Shon went from a reddit mod who can barely type proper English to a full-on gentleman with one single thread. He took blows from the forum and came back a new person.

Isaac went from a nice guy you see on the forum to someone who blazes his own trail and everybody wants to cheer for him. I genuinely felt like TFLF is the best place on the internet when I read the reply on his thread(TFLF is the best place on the internet before too though... reading the thread solidify that idea 10000x)

I love stories like this.

@piano

The og window cleaning teen here. His thread inspired a bunch of teens to get go and make their first money as a entrepreneur.

He also made a sick window cleaning guide that sadly go almost no attention.

And stories like this.

Some of you don't realize the real impact you are having on other people. Keep going. Keep growing.

Of course that impact led to people trying to stuff the ballot boxes.

Yes. Nominate as many people as you like. Just post them separately...

The "worst" offender was my man @Isaac Odongo who single handedly voted :love: on every nomination. Even when people had multiple nomination posts. I see you IO. :eyes:

I just love all the love. So I broke out my beautiful mind to algorithmically tally the final results:

im-lost-formula.gif

There will be no recounts. :rofl:

There were many deserving choices and I am honestly tempted to foot the bill for all (even @Andy Black lol)...

But I'm against participation trophies so the top two vote getters are:

@Isaac Odongo and @piano

:bolt::bolt::party::party::party::party::party::bolt::bolt:

Congratulations gentlemen.

As the forum politician in residence, I feel I speak for the entire forum when I say:

Thank you for the contributions you have made to this place and to our lives.

I will get with MJ asap and make sure we get your accounts upgraded. Welcome to the quieter, almost zen-like side of the forum.

Isaac Odongo

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Nov 7, 2022
Uganda
The "worst" offender was my man @Isaac Odongo who single handedly voted :love: on every nomination. Even when people had multiple nomination posts. I see you IO. :eyes:
I didn't know I was to only vote once. Besides, I was too excited to vote once. I am just showing love towards everyone. That's what I was doing.

Blessings the EC knew what it's doing.

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart ♥. With lots of love from Uganda , the pearl of Africa.

BizyDad

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ

Awakened2022

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
327%
Jan 14, 2023
Ok Fastlane Fam, the time has come. The results are in.

View attachment 49784

There were many deserving nominations. I for one am happy to see just how international, even intercontinental this thread (and forum) has become.

I love stories like this.

And stories like this.

Some of you don't realize the real impact you are having on other people. Keep going. Keep growing.

Of course that impact led to people trying to stuff the ballot boxes.

I just love all the love. So I broke out my beautiful mind to algorithmically tally the final results:

View attachment 49783

There will be no recounts. :rofl:

There were many deserving choices and I am honestly tempted to foot the bill for all (even @Andy Black lol)...

@Isaac Odongo and @piano

As the forum politician in residence, I feel I speak for the entire forum when I say:

I will get with MJ asap and make sure we get your accounts upgraded. Welcome to the quieter, almost zen-like side of the forum.
I guess a concession speech is in order. So here goes...

The Chief MJ the man himself, the moderators, the EC, the winners, and my fellow losers, a good day to you all.

I take the pleasure to congratulate the winners and wish them a fruitful annual stay on the INSIDERS, that part of the forum that some of us can only fantasize about.

We hope and pray that they use this opportunity to scale new heights.Please, don't forget to hang with us "regulars" on the general forum once in a while.

As the losers, we admit that the process was free and fair and have learnt that we need to provide more value if we are to attract votes should another opportunity arise in future.

We thank @Bizy Dad for keeping us fully engaged on the forum the whole of yesterday and for his generosity.

All in all, it felt good putting ourselves out there, and to all who voted for us, we are grateful.

Thank you all and have a blessed day.

Spenny

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
385%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
556%
Apr 17, 2022

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Spenny

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
385%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom

piano

Trying to find the right notes
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
266%
Sep 21, 2022
Germany

@Isaac Odongo and @piano

This is amazing!
I woke up today, saw this and pinched myself to make sure I'm not dreaming lololol

I thank everybody who voted for me (!!!) and also @Subsonic for being an absolute bro.

...and of course @BizyDad for the absolutely delightful idea to do this and finance as well!
I've been dming with him and without telling too much: He's frickn awesome.

This is just so cool. Reading TMF and joining this forum was life-changing.
Since I joined, my happiness, confidence and everything slowly increased (albeit with a few drops here and there sometimes).

Oh well, I hope I didn't turn this message into a long-drag!
Thank you guys.

And let's get back to work!

Isaac Odongo

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Nov 7, 2022
Uganda
I cannot believe that I no longer see ads! Awesome. I can't believe the INSIDERS badge is over there with my name. I think I am beginning to feel the nirvana of TheFastlaneForum.

Thank you @BizyDad for growing into such a magnanimous soul and a large heart. You have made my world a better place.

It is surreal.

I got promotion at work courtesy of helping people and helping more people as @Andy Black preaches. He has been an epitome of this on the forum. And a great eye opener for me.

Thanks @MJ DeMarco for the forum and the books.

Thank you all for the great love.

G

Guest-5ty5s4

I cannot believe that I no longer see ads! Awesome. I can't believe the INSIDERS badge is over there with my name. I think I am beginning to feel the nirvana of TheFastlaneForum.

Thank you @BizyDad for growing into such a magnanimous soul and a large heart. You have made my world a better place.

It is surreal.

I got promotion at work courtesy of helping people and helping more people as @Andy Black preaches. He has been an epitome of this on the forum. And a great eye opener for me.

Thanks @MJ DeMarco for the forum and the books.

Thank you all for the great love.
Isaac, thank you for contributing to the forum so much, you are very inspiring and have a very positive attitude. I'm sure you will accomplish a lot. Hope to read more of your progress threads and learn from you.

SDE

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
516%
Jul 9, 2018
Isaac, thank you for contributing to the forum so much, you are very inspiring and have a very positive attitude. I'm sure you will accomplish a lot. Hope to read more of your progress threads and learn from you.

+1

@Isaac Odongo You took action and it attracted some awesome people to your thread.

They contributed their time, knowledge and cash to help you launch something wonderful. And now, you are awarded with an INSIDERS subscription, the highest compliment one can give around here.

Congratulations!

BizyDad

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
Will @Andy Black say something cold and heartless?
Uh-oh. That's fighting talk right there.

Well, I think that's as close as we'll ever get to Andy saying something something cold. :rofl:

Hold on... did I get nominated or something?
I want to nominate @Andy Black . There’s no corner of the forum left untouched by his kindness to beginners and vets alike and the value he’s provided to the forum through the years (and presently) is off the charts. We appreciate you, Andy!!!

giphy.gif

Yes sir you did. I woulda voted for you too, but as the lone contest worker I was disqualified from voting.

What does EC stand for?

I guess a concession speech is in order. So here goes...

The Chief MJ the man himself, the moderators, the EC, the winners, and my fellow losers, a good day to you all.

I take the pleasure to congratulate the winners and wish them a fruitful annual stay on the INSIDERS, that part of the forum that some of us can only fantasize about.

We hope and pray that they use this opportunity to scale new heights.Please, don't forget to hang with us "regulars" on the general forum once in a while.

As the losers, we admit that the process was free and fair and have learnt that we need to provide more value if we are to attract votes should another opportunity arise in future.

We thank @Bizy Dad for keeping us fully engaged on the forum the whole of yesterday and for his generosity.

All in all, it felt good putting ourselves out there, and to all who voted for us, we are grateful.

Thank you all and have a blessed day.

I see no losers here. Only current champions and future champions.

Many more than the top two have been having an impact on people. I truly was tempted to expand the number of awards.

Even those who only received their own vote for themselves displayed more courage than others by naming themselves as deserving or desiring.

Be not discouraged. Remain strong and courageous.

The race continues. Keep going. Keep growing.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I want to nominate @Andy Black . There’s no corner of the forum left untouched by his kindness to beginners and vets alike and the value he’s provided to the forum through the years (and presently) is off the charts. We appreciate you, Andy!!!

giphy.gif
Oh, I didn't see this. Thanks @BellaPippin. I love Patrick.

piano

Trying to find the right notes
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
266%
Sep 21, 2022
Germany

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas
@ZackerySprague
This man has been through so much but has never given up.
Seeing his initiative when life kicks him in the teeth over and over again in his progress thread fills me with a a fire deep in my soul.
Thanks man for this :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.