What's new

Recent content by Ravens_Shadow

  1. Ravens_Shadow

    From being unprofitable fx trader to being entrepreneur who solves problem

    - AI - STORY 
    But the people who built the tech to help you trade forex have made a lot! ;)
  2. Ravens_Shadow

    Journey to $10k/mo and Beyond...

    EXECUTION 
    I'm not saying you don't have it bad, your life and metal state may be well beyond anything i've experienced this year or in my life in general. I'm just saying your situation isn't going to make me feel bad for you and there are very few personal circumstances that would barr me from continuing...
  3. Ravens_Shadow

    Journey to $10k/mo and Beyond...

    EXECUTION 
    View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS2yF1dUYfs Something actually actionable for you so that I atleast help you out. Enjoy!
  4. Ravens_Shadow

    Journey to $10k/mo and Beyond...

    EXECUTION 
    While you've done almost nothing since I last commented in May of last year, here's a look (the video attached) into what you could be well on your way to if this is your thing. Be sure to listen to the audio to hear the 5 speed gated manual and F1 exhaust. Since we last spoke here in this...
  5. Ravens_Shadow

    Did A Stable Career Kill My Entrepreneurial Drive?

    MINDSET 
    I think its quite simple. Either you want it, or you don't. If you want it, you will get off work every single day and work on your business. If you're like me you will work on your business while you're at work too. The reality is you have to work 7 days a week for years to come. Sure its hard...
  6. Ravens_Shadow

    Introduction - Lead gen, or VFX venture?

    INTRO 
    I don't particularly see any effects of AI disrupting anyone in the in my industry of games and film vfx at this time. If it is happening, it's definitely not affecting our revenue because we are breaking $ records weekly at this point and adoption of our tools is spreading like wildfire. On all...
  7. Ravens_Shadow

    Journey to $10k/mo and Beyond...

    EXECUTION 
    This kind of shit is why I'm tired of the forum. My brain cannot physically store anymore excuses and mental masturbation. Peace out
  8. Ravens_Shadow

    Ravens Guide To Taking Action - A step by step process that is guaranteed to result in millions of dollars

    GOLD! SCALING EXECUTION 
    Good shit! I just bought a brand new whiteboard for my new home office. Need to install it today and do my Q2 braindump!
  9. Ravens_Shadow

    Changing the Lives of Millions of People with Crohn's Disease... With A Book.

    BOOKS EXECUTION 
    Late reply from me, but yeah, I'll read it and let you know my thoughts when I'm finished
  10. Ravens_Shadow

    Ravens Guide To Taking Action - A step by step process that is guaranteed to result in millions of dollars

    GOLD! SCALING EXECUTION 
    Could be the desert or a shortened attention span caused by social media. My personal reference is when I was trying to build my company, I worked on it every single day for years and that's generally what it takes. Just keep getting your X on the calendar and keep pushing.
  11. Ravens_Shadow

    Changing the Lives of Millions of People with Crohn's Disease... With A Book.

    BOOKS EXECUTION 
    I have Crohns Disease too so I'm skeptical as we both know there isn't a cure and biologics are the most proven thing to put you in remission. Curious none the less
  12. Ravens_Shadow

    Are you getting stopped by the tiniest hurdles ever?

    GOLD! MINDSET 
    Appreciate the thread, all things come with potentially great risk. A couple of years ago I invested in my brother's business so he could start it up. His previous employer was pretty pissed and so they sued him for a variety of things, it's now in federal court and he's paid around $120k in...
  13. Ravens_Shadow

    Ravens Guide To Taking Action - A step by step process that is guaranteed to result in millions of dollars

    GOLD! SCALING EXECUTION 
    Of course.. and brain dumping counts towards a calendar X anyway.
  14. Ravens_Shadow

    Pseudo-progress thread, check in

    MINDSET 
    Saw your dead internet theory thread and that caused me to look for your latest progress thread. I wanted to pose one question for you: Will your 2025 be the same as the past 9 years? You have a duplex and that's awesome. But it's only 1 duplex, not 100. Will you inch forward a couple of...
  15. Ravens_Shadow

    Derek Moneyberg course is it worth it for the justified price ?

    GURUS 
    Also you're literally in my industry and you don't need a F*cking course to tell you what to do. Look at what FAB, your largest competitor, is doing wrong, address all of those issues and go crush epic games at their own game. Artists are raging at FAB right now and now is the time to cut them off.
Back
Top Bottom