The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New Me arriving

LamborghiniLin

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
42%
May 1, 2024
Hello everyone, my name is Lin, I'm 26 years old and used to be a strong believer in the slowlane or even sidewalk... until I decided to leave my home country, my stable boring job for the government and moved to Japan, which hopefully will become my new home soon. Here my law degree is worth nothing of course, so I (gladly) can't seek refuge in just another stable boring job, but am forced to: a. make up my mind of what I want in life and b. find other ways to earn money, as working in the Japanese working culture for minimum wages is not fun at all. I'm very interested in self-help books and somehow ended up reading Rich Dad Poor Dad, which was my first little mindset shift. And now seeing all the Japanese employees whose lives became work made me dreadfully fear the slowlane and start to search for other income opportunities. Of course, I first read slowlane books about investing, until the recent Youtube video of Ali Abdaal recommended The Millionaire Fastlane among other books to learn about financial freedom. So here I am, looking forward to meeting like-minded people and learning from you. Thanks for having me!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome aboard Lin.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Welcome Lin! Glad to have ya on board.

I also got my first taste of a 'different' world with RDPD too. Read almost all his books until I realised something didn't click. And then I found this place.

You may be surprised...but this Forum was founded by folks from Kiyosaki's old forum too when it was still a thing haha.

LamborghiniLin

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
42%
May 1, 2024
Welcome Lin! Glad to have ya on board.

I also got my first taste of a 'different' world with RDPD too. Read almost all his books until I realised something didn't click. And then I found this place.

You may be surprised...but this Forum was founded by folks from Kiyosaki's old forum too when it was still a thing haha.
Thank you! I think RDPD was a good first step to also understand money a bit better.
No way! I tend to call MJ DeMarco "new rich dad" in my head... guess that's kinda true.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...