The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

From Dead Broke To Financial Freedom in 6 Months Flat

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

akbrouwer

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
461%
Jan 18, 2013
East Coast, USA
Making dreams come true through work! Inspiring my man, I'm absolutely no where near where you are at. Faaaar from it. But if i could offer any value it is to not take what you have right now as being that you made it and seek accomplishing so much more since you've developed the foundation to do absolutely incredible things!!!

Best of luck and can't wait to hear more from you!

-Elliott
This is just the beginning... trust me.. bigger things are coming! (I don't settle)

This is incredible. And a fantastic kick in the rear-end. Good luck in the future and God bless, man.
Much Appreciated! Thank you.

No way, i registered at Kickstarter just to back this one - i love it... received it in late december, however i´m still with my printed pdf.
But i heard from it on some blog about your whole launch story.

Very cool. And very cool to find the thread on here now. :)
Congratulations
Sonny! Comes full circle. This community is very small. glad to be helping you reach your goals. Let us know how you're making out with them.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

el_hombre123

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Jan 4, 2016
So, back in December I was at rock bottom.. I was at the lowest area in my life..
I had negative ($44) in my bank account. I couldn't pay my bills, and I couldn't buy any presents for family or friends for Christmas. AND on top of this.. My fiance was on the verge of kicking me out.. it was BAD.

But this day in December was the most pivotal to my life. I took control and killed the weak version of myself.

6 Months later I'm working from home, running several companies.. and just about to launch a whole new brand to help people become the best version of themselves.

Change does not have to take very long.. it can be as quick or as slow as you make it.

I hope to help people find their path and create the life of their dreams.

Here are some videos for context.
Last month:

December:

Please be kind, as I am still uncomfortable sharing.. but hope the videos can help at least one person..

I'll keep you posted on my progress...

took a lot of courage sharing that second video..2 thumbs up for the courage man.

mikeyjd

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Dec 10, 2015
Michigan
Just placed an order for the planner. I'm excited to try it out. The website is nice. I think a nice high quality branded pen would be a good addition to your product line.

Nichole

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Apr 10, 2016
I'm new to this forum and I just wanted to say this thread was completely motivating. It's amazing how much was accomplished in such a short time period.

akbrouwer

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
461%
Jan 18, 2013
East Coast, USA
Been a while since I've given an update...

But I have some more exciting news.

We've won the Shopify Build-A-Business Competition.

What this means:
- We get to ring the New York Stock Exchange Opening Bell
- 4 Days at the Gatsby Mansion on Long Island
- Get Mentored by Tony Robbins, Tim Ferriss, Marie Forleo, Damond John, Russel Simons, and others.
- Live an EPIC Life

Here's the first Press Release from us winning this competition.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/06/24/entr...ked-the-code-to-becoming-more-productive.html

Thanks for all the support everyone! Feel free to ask questions, would love to keep this dialog going with everyone.

The Racing Driver

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Apr 20, 2015
UK

What this means:
- Get Mentored by Tony Robbins, Tim Ferriss, Marie Forleo, Damond John, Russel Simons, and others.
- Live an EPIC Life

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/06/24/entr...ked-the-code-to-becoming-more-productive.html

Thanks for all the support everyone! Feel free to ask questions, would love to keep this dialog going with everyone.

Amazing job Man ! This ought to be GOLD !

Green Destiny

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
226%
Jul 19, 2016
Congratulations on the success mate! Very inspiring story.

I was just reading through the pdf download of your SELF journal there and it looks like a brilliant tool. I really liked the passage about the race to the south pole and how it was the team that set a daily goal, no matter what, that achieved it and the other team that only worked when the conditions were good perished.

In a past life, I worked as a chef and at the end of every day I'd write down a list (mis en place) for what jobs I needed to do the next day, with the hardest job at the top. I'd then check on what the rest of the guys in my team had to do as well. The thing I remember was that at the end of some days you'd look at this list and think to yourself, "How are we ever going to get this done?", but we always did, no matter what. Shows the power of daily goal setting I guess.

The strange thing is, this was probably one of the most useful transferable habits that I could have taken from my old career into my own businesses and projects but somehow I never did. Until now.

I'm currently on your site looking to order a subscription of your journals and I just happened to notice an option for a discount code.

I don't suppose you'd consider giving a discount to your friends on TFF? ;)

Haha.

All the best for your continued success.

Yussef

Knowledge Recycler
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Jan 30, 2012

What this means:
- Live an EPIC Life

Shit this is awesome man. Way to put the work in bro. Ringing the bell by itself is a Bo$$ move. Killing it.

akbrouwer

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
461%
Jan 18, 2013
East Coast, USA
Congratulations on the success mate! Very inspiring story.

I was just reading through the pdf download of your SELF journal there and it looks like a brilliant tool. I really liked the passage about the race to the south pole and how it was the team that set a daily goal, no matter what, that achieved it and the other team that only worked when the conditions were good perished.

In a past life, I worked as a chef and at the end of every day I'd write down a list (mis en place) for what jobs I needed to do the next day, with the hardest job at the top. I'd then check on what the rest of the guys in my team had to do as well. The thing I remember was that at the end of some days you'd look at this list and think to yourself, "How are we ever going to get this done?", but we always did, no matter what. Shows the power of daily goal setting I guess.

The strange thing is, this was probably one of the most useful transferable habits that I could have taken from my old career into my own businesses and projects but somehow I never did. Until now.

I'm currently on your site looking to order a subscription of your journals and I just happened to notice an option for a discount code.

I don't suppose you'd consider giving a discount to your friends on TFF? ;)

Haha.

All the best for your continued success.

AH! so glad I can spark the idea to pick up that old "good" habit and transfer it into your business.

It's amazing what happens when you start writing things down and taking the action to get all of them done.

Reminder for you: Keep the hardest thing to do at the top/first thing on the list. Once you knock down that first domino everything else falls easier.

Shit this is awesome man. Way to put the work in bro. Ringing the bell by itself is a Bo$$ move. Killing it.

Ha! ringing the bell was only somewhat cool to me when I first heard about the winnings. But now as it is getting closer, I'm getting more and more stoked for it. Total BOSS move.

InnovateDesign

777 MPH
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Mar 16, 2016
Taxco, MX
Just bought the journal and I truly believe this will be an extremely useful tool for organizing my days. I will make a habit of using it everyday.

Cannot wait to get it from Amazon.

akbrouwer

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
461%
Jan 18, 2013
East Coast, USA
I know, I know!

I need to keep everyone posted on my updates. It's been a little crazy, we are on the lookout for a new Operations Manager to help us focus on what we like to do.

I like to share my experience and advice with people, so once this new hire comes on, I'll do more of that.

Now, I do have small wins and some big failures since I last posted.

Like how I just lost $30,000 with a dumb newsletter drop. I was having a panic attack about it and recorded the video.
- You can check that out here: http://bit.ly/2jvgnTp

But as for a WIN!

I've just won FORBES 30 UNDER 30 for Retail and Ecommerce.

All I can say is "Holy Shit!"

It's been an incredible ride so far I must say. When I reflect back on that first video I ever made where I was down in the dumps, it seems unreal.

I just wanted to say thank you for the support everyone.

If you want to see the Forbes 30 Under 30 list you can check that out here: http://bit.ly/2jvkVJv

jlwilliams

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
Dec 14, 2014
Inspiring thread.

I gotta say, the personal development/growth or as it's been called "self help" market is a bottomless well. There is no limit to how many good products,services, coaches, speakers can do great things in this area. Way too many people need to open their first book and no matter how good you get you will thirst for more.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.