The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Lazy A$$

Davy123

Davy
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Jul 16, 2016
Porterville
Algorithm ... I wake up everyday at the same time to an alarm clock. I think all day how I'm I going to escape this looser life style. I realize it's going to take a miracle or bullet to the head.. Before it gets this drastic ... Let's man up and look for a process to better our circumstances.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

nradam123

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Mar 14, 2016
Algorithm ... I wake up everyday at the same time to an alarm clock. I think all day how I'm I going to escape this looser life style. I realize it's going to take a miracle or bullet to the head.. Before it gets this drastic ... Let's man up and look for a process to better our circumstances.

STEP 1 - Write down why you think you are a loser.
STEP 2 - Write down what situation you want to get in life.
STEP 3 - Backwards engineer all the habits, rituals and skills you need to get there.
STEP 4 - Then you have got to do it.

To start out these are skills you need to have -
1) Self love
2) Willingness to put effort, so that you will get it instead of waiting for a miracle.
3) Read a lot of books to rewire your brain.

And most of all, have fun.

Take care brother.

Eugen

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
139%
Feb 18, 2016
I can relate to how you're feeling. I live in a small city where nothing happens and my lifestyle is average at best.

Sure, you need to have a goal and a definite purpose in your life. Know where you're going. Review your goals weekly or even daily. However, what if you're not even motivated to do this.

I'd suggest to start with the food you eat, physical exercise, meditation and be mindful of your thoughts. Our behaviour depend a lot on our emotions.

I propose an exercise. I think it's from a book called "How to Think Like Leonardo da Vinci" but I'm not sure.

Imagine nothing can go wrong. Imagine you achieved your goals. How's your life? What are you doing? With who are you spending your time? --This will help you rewrite your brain to think more positively but will also give you an idea of how you want to spend your life.

HoneyBadger

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
201%
Jul 14, 2016
Florida
Chin up brother - the only people who make it are the ones that do not quit. Just remember, every single boring/difficult/seemingly pointless step of the way is a point where someone else quit on the way up the hill. At the end of the day those standing at the top didn't have to be the fastest, the strongest, or the ones who started half way up - they just had to continue when it was hardest to do so and - of course - take the first step.

Davy123

Davy
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Jul 16, 2016
Porterville
I can see there are some good people here... I'm minutes away from punching the time clock to start my day. I'm going to reflect on your posts as I honor my commitment to my boss.. I'm going to make something happen for me... Just me, posting is a new action for me...

nradam123

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Mar 14, 2016
I can see there are some good people here... I'm minutes away from punching the time clock to start my day. I'm going to reflect on your posts as I honor my commitment to my boss.. I'm going to make something happen for me... Just me, posting is a new action for me...

There are lots of good people here. I network online here and offline in my city, I actually learn more from this forum than IRL to be honest.

So I hope you make a progress thread and post it here :) Lets see how it goes.

Davy123

Davy
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Jul 16, 2016
Porterville

What the hell is a thread ,,, I just want to up date what I leaerd this week...

nradam123

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Mar 14, 2016

Davy123

Davy
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Jul 16, 2016
Porterville
So this week:

1. Came out of my shell.
2. Quit smoking
3. Made a strong effort to help my kids with there home work
4. came up with a great traffic URL
5. acknolaged that my recicaling business ( i collect cans) is a fastlaine venture ..
6. going to turn my living room into a gym...

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
My hack?

Put others first.

Think about who's relying on you, and what would happen/not happen if you didn't take action.

Parents don't ask how to keep getting up in the middle of the night to feed babies and change nappies.

You're a dad? Congratulations, that's awesome!

A line that motivates the hell out of me is (I have sons obviously):

"Your job as a dad is to be the man you want your sons to grow up to be."

If you have daughters, just change that to being the man you want your daughters to meet.

EDIT: This assumes you're of sound mind and body. If you're not, or if you suspect you're not, then please seek professional advice.

FURTHER READING/LISTENING:

Read my "Clarity of purpose" thread:

Listen to my radio interview (linked to in my signature).

Last edited by a moderator:

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.