The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

ROMONOV starts driving on fastlane

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

romonov099

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 24, 2015
So basically i read this book one year ago.
I always wanted to be super rich and young but i did not know how
This book told me how to do it.
I found it super tough so I though it is not for me.
Now i am in for it.

This journal will help me track progress.
Now i have started brainstorming a problem to solve.
I would love someone to mentor me though i dont expect
Atleast ill be accountable here...Thanks MJ:)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

eTox

Expect success, but prepare to fail.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
May 21, 2016
Toronto
Great! We'll be on a lookout for some progress from you :)

romonov099

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 24, 2015
day 1 update
basically the toughest part is how to find a problem to solve my mind wants to learn and read thousand books but i should focus on execution is king.
This is the toughest part brainstorming for hours maybe days and then when you have a mindset to wait maybe the next big idea maybe in front of you.
I'll execute give my everything....work started to find the problem basically i need to work upon 20 ideas and find the one its so tough alone without a mentor..my brain keeps coming up with excuses that i don't have money...then this internet marketing thing is like a ocean...
my first goal:Find a problem and a solution to it
the toughest part is trying to control the urge to read a book on business instead of executing but i need to listen to MJ no books only only to be read when i cant execute or brain jammed or take 10 mins break and read....and i need to listen to my mentors and also sleep properly i may take time but no one can stop me ill master it

Last edited:

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
bro what is this rep bank is it real money?

It is real money. It is what you have to pay for your membership here. It is a direct assessment for the amount of value that we feel you have gained from posting here at the forum. Running this place isn't free.

Let me know when you are ready to make a payment and I will send you MJ's PayPal address. The higher your rep bank goes the more you have to pay so you might want to pay it in increments.

Fortunately right now you only owe seven dollars

AgainstAllOdds

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
647%
Dec 26, 2014
Chicago, IL
Write with above average grammar. Learn how to use capitalization and punctuation. Learn how to space your writing for readability.

I don't mean to come off as a jerk, but it took me all of ten seconds to make the subconscious decision of not reading what you wrote. Attaining the ability to write legibly is a great first step towards wealth.

It is real money. It is what you have to pay for your membership here. It is a direct assessment for the amount of value that we feel you have gained from posting here at the forum. Running this place isn't free.

Let me know when you are ready to make a payment and I will send you MJ's PayPal address. The higher your rep bank goes the more you have to pay so you might want to pay it in increments.

Shit.

romonov099

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 24, 2015
Write with above average grammar. Learn how to use capitalization and punctuation. Learn how to space your writing for readability.

I don't mean to come off as a jerk, but it took me all of ten seconds to make the subconscious decision of not reading what you wrote. Attaining the ability to write legibly is a great first step towards wealth.

Shit.
Yes Bro,you are right.I am way too lazy to put effort in useless things but i will take care of it. I know I am doing it not in a good way to market myself on this Forum.Thanks bro for feedback.

romonov099

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 24, 2015

Once I become a Multimillionair,ill pay back if that is true...
Maybe you are trolling me,Anyways thanks bro.

romonov099

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 24, 2015
DAY 2
  • People explain find a problem and just solve it,then people teach how to do it,do this but when it comes to execution it is not that easy...
  • First find a problem....brainstorming over 1000 things
  • Then check about competition about everything
  • If there is no competition that is bad
  • If there is lot of competition
  • If there is decent competition...figure out how can you make it better...
  • Figure out the trigger which will make them buy...
  • This is just one thing of many things
  • There are many ways to earn online
  • Brainstorm everyone
  • Then each way you has many way to find
  • If you read a book..if can be s scam,wastage of time,too much knowledge
  • Then mind focus on earning fast money money a distraction
  • Everyone making money online is not on fastlane
  • I am student what to i do?
  • Freelance or Startup.?
  • Focus on making first 1000$ using freelance(which is not fastlane) or 100000$ per month(decided to go for this)
  • It is so tough to figure things out
  • Ill persist and ill win no one can stop it may take time because no one can stop me from executing daily for the next 5 years.....

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
DAY 2
  • People explain find a problem and just solve it,then people teach how to do it,do this but when it comes to execution it is not that easy...
  • First find a problem....brainstorming over 1000 things
  • Then check about competition about everything
  • If there is no competition that is bad
  • If there is lot of competition
  • If there is decent competition...figure out how can you make it better...
  • Figure out the trigger which will make them buy...
  • This is just one thing of many things
  • There are many ways to earn online
  • Brainstorm everyone
  • Then each way you has many way to find
  • If you read a book..if can be s scam,wastage of time,too much knowledge
  • Then mind focus on earning fast money money a distraction
  • Everyone making money online is not on fastlane
  • I am student what to i do?
  • Freelance or Startup.?
  • Focus on making first 1000$ using freelance(which is not fastlane) or 100000$ per month(decided to go for this)
  • It is so tough to figure things out
  • Ill persist and ill win no one can stop it may take time because no one can stop me from executing daily for the next 5 years.....

So...don't post daily updates.

You can buy a journal for that. Here on the forum, the only thing you should post progress wise is huge milestones, huge breakthroughs or questions on things you are struggling with.

Why?

People will stop reading! Nobody really cares that much about your day to day activities or daily thought process. The forum gets several hundred thousand visits per month, and if everyone posted their daily grind, the site would die. So post only critical updates, and then people will read your posts.

And yes, I was kidding you about the rep$$. Of course you don't have to pay, but of course nobody is paying you either. You can search the forums for more information on the rep bank and what it means.

Welcome to the forum.

romonov099

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 24, 2015
So...don't post daily updates.

You can buy a journal for that. Here on the forum, the only thing you should post progress wise is huge milestones, huge breakthroughs or questions on things you are struggling with.

Why?

People will stop reading! Nobody really cares that much about your day to day activities or daily thought process. The forum gets several hundred thousand visits per month, and if everyone posted their daily grind, the site would die. So post only critical updates, and then people will read your posts.

And yes, I was kidding you about the rep$$. Of course you don't have to pay, but of course nobody is paying you either. You can search the forums for more information on the rep bank and what it means.

Welcome to the forum.
okay thanks bro ill improve on that thanks...

Random_0

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Aug 4, 2016
my mind wants to learn and read thousand books but i should focus on execution is king

Your personal development is execution, so reading books isn't a bad idea. Make sure that you understand what you're feeling now is short term motivation, use it to maximize progress right now but be prepared for the downside that comes after.

An individual idea is worthless compared to your ability to execute a new one.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Welcome to the forum @romonov099

I like your style. You show great willingness to listen. That will take you very far.

Err... About that...

Will MJ take equity instead? I have this idea for an app...

romonov099

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 24, 2015
Welcome to the forum @romonov099

I like your style. You show great willingness to listen. That will take you very far.

Err... About that...

tt Thankyou everyone for feedback will surely not repeat the same mistake:)

The biggest questions that are coming in my mind are these...

1) How to do things is fine but how to start is tough.....Should I find a problem that must be solved? or Should i find a problem i can solve...or Should solve my problems like Money..or Should i start with a short problem then larger..or Should I solve a problem which i can drive on Fastlane ?

2) Should i completely stop thinking where will money come from to fund my idea and just bootstrap?(i get decent pocket money from my dad plus i don't have to pay rent.)

3) I am a college student never made money online it is tough for me to believe though with time my belief has increased......few of my ideas are million dollar ideas.....execution is king...but Evernote was an idea i thought of...but doesn't Evernote does need a
partner...and awesome app developer and funding...How do I increase my Belief when I don't even have mentors?

4) Should i go step by step each first make my first $1 online then keep adding a zero until it reaches $1000 per month then start Fastlane with that money or
Should a just graduated guy directly start working on an startup idea like Facebook? Or start Freelancing/Job then start small Business get some cash then jump into Fastlane idea like Facebook or do both?

kkompoti

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Jul 23, 2016
Greece
1.- find a solution for a problem lots of people have (it can be either a web solution(e.g. some new kind of social network that solves something facebook does not) or a real life one(e.g. a business made in a specific way (nesct) that offer ice cream in places were people don't have ice cream parlours to buy from) )
2.- find money for the execution of your idea (every dollar you save for this reason is a soldier you put in a battle to conquer your freedom)
3.- look for the process not for the events (process= hard work , events= (daydreaming about) millions of dollars to come)
4.- make sure you are not a wantrepreneur!

READ THIS: https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...rrari-should-i-buy-i-have-twenty-bucks.52834/

after that you will be ok!
on to the start of your fastlane!

p.s. on the way to fastlane lots of problems may come your way! you learn from them- you do not cry over them!
p.s.2. don't forget about your health and your family and friends on your way! don't lissen to what they say but love them all the way!

kkompoti

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Jul 23, 2016
Greece
Err... About that...

how many people in here have this in their mind?
asking mj or any other big TFF member to help fund their startup and provide equity for it.
i believe a lot.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
tt Thankyou everyone for feedback will surely not repeat the same mistake:)

The biggest questions that are coming in my mind are these...

1) How to do things is fine but how to start is tough.....Should I find a problem that must be solved? or Should i find a problem i can solve...or Should solve my problems like Money..or Should i start with a short problem then larger..or Should I solve a problem which i can drive on Fastlane ?

2) Should i completely stop thinking where will money come from to fund my idea and just bootstrap?(i get decent pocket money from my dad plus i don't have to pay rent.)

3) I am a college student never made money online it is tough for me to believe though with time my belief has increased......few of my ideas are million dollar ideas.....execution is king...but Evernote was an idea i thought of...but doesn't Evernote does need a
partner...and awesome app developer and funding...How do I increase my Belief when I don't even have mentors?

4) Should i go step by step each first make my first $1 online then keep adding a zero until it reaches $1000 per month then start Fastlane with that money or
Should a just graduated guy directly start working on an startup idea like Facebook? Or start Freelancing/Job then start small Business get some cash then jump into Fastlane idea like Facebook or do both?

Bolded links in my signature...

romonov099

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 24, 2015
Bolded links in my signature...
1.- find a solution for a problem lots of people have (it can be either a web solution(e.g. some new kind of social network that solves something facebook does not) or a real life one(e.g. a business made in a specific way (nesct) that offer ice cream in places were people don't have ice cream parlours to buy from) )
2.- find money for the execution of your idea (every dollar you save for this reason is a soldier you put in a battle to conquer your freedom)
3.- look for the process not for the events (process= hard work , events= (daydreaming about) millions of dollars to come)
4.- make sure you are not a wantrepreneur!

READ THIS: https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...rrari-should-i-buy-i-have-twenty-bucks.52834/

after that you will be ok!
on to the start of your fastlane!

p.s. on the way to fastlane lots of problems may come your way! you learn from them- you do not cry over them!
p.s.2. don't forget about your health and your family and friends on your way! don't lissen to what they say but love them all the way!
Thanks Everyone will implement everything you said and surely not repeat the same mistake...Now I have Clarity..This post Reply will change my life...

romonov099

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 24, 2015
Lets say I read a book implement it is changes my life or lets say solve my specific problem
When i recommend it to my friends and it takes time for them to get persuaded but they read the book it solves their problem.
Now the question comes I have a guarantee proof that someone who reads the book will change their life but that book is to be imported and is expensive and not well marketed.
I am planning to make a book on some topic almost duplicate copy with all the concepts and name changed.
Then sell it at very cheap price it solves people problems makes me happy...
Since i don't own the content i will sell it cheap and even if just sell it in my country.
there is a lot of market...
Is it right/legal to do so?
But if don't make a book people wont buy it and they will still have that problem.
But if edit the book a lot it wont work as that guy is the expert not me.
That guy doesn't have some affiliate marketing thing I can do it.
I am doing it from good will that if this problem is solved it will have a major positive impact on people's life

What should I do about it?

romonov099

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 24, 2015
read this:
http://www.licensingexpo.com/licensing-expo/education/what-licensing

the legal way to publish a book written by someone else.
send them n email and ask.
translation fees and licencing fees are there also.
but in terms of copywrite
read this:
http://www.licensingexpo.com/licensing-expo/education/what-licensing

the legal way to publish a book written by someone else.
send them n email and ask.
translation fees and licencing fees are there also.

Just mailed them for licensing and publishing rights..
if the deal is feasible..i do it if not..
I will write my own book with my own brain on same topic
thanks lets see.
I have a lot of fear of failure any solutions to it ?

kkompoti

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Jul 23, 2016
Greece
as i understand it you think the original writing is not good for the people you want to offer it.

but if you sit down for some years and squeeze your brain to write a book and then publish it... and then learn somehow that someone else has found your book, turned it upside down and wrote a new one with the same meaning and the same end point how would you feel and what were yougoing to do?
for example if tommorow we find on amazon a book called "The Fast Way to Millions" that talks about entrepreunerism through 5 commands, the ABCDE commands,what would you think MJ would do?

my point: if you want to write a book, write it. squeezing your own brain, not stealing ideas other have thought and wrote before you.

p.s. i will wait for the post that says: i leave you now for the next 3 months because i will be witing my own book.
p.s.2 an author must have some value before the book in order for others to buy his book....think of it this way: a first year beekeeper writes a book about beekeeping and a 30 years experience beekeeper also writes a book. what book you think is going to sell and what is going to end up in 20-30 friendly bookselves only???

romonov099

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 24, 2015
as i understand it you think the original writing is not good for the people you want to offer it.

but if you sit down for some years and squeeze your brain to write a book and then publish it... and then learn somehow that someone else has found your book, turned it upside down and wrote a new one with the same meaning and the same end point how would you feel and what were yougoing to do?
for example if tommorow we find on amazon a book called "The Fast Way to Millions" that talks about entrepreunerism through 5 commands, the ABCDE commands,what would you think MJ would do?

my point: if you want to write a book, write it. squeezing your own brain, not stealing ideas other have thought and wrote before you.

p.s. i will wait for the post that says: i leave you now for the next 3 months because i will be witing my own book.
p.s.2 an author must have some value before the book in order for others to buy his book....think of it this way: a first year beekeeper writes a book about beekeeping and a 30 years experience beekeeper also writes a book. what book you think is going to sell and what is going to end up in 20-30 friendly bookselves only???

romonov099

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 24, 2015
Got my first client in some other business finally should start a new tread or just continue with this ??

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.