The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Selling on Amazon? Amazon Vendors are vastly different than Amazon Sellers.

Being

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
27%
Jan 12, 2016
I was going to leave you off ignore just in the hope that you would come around. I figured it was a long shot and you proved that right.

If this is your normal attitude you need to find another forum to spew your message. I hope you treat your supposed customers better than you have acted here.

Minus that this thread has turned out awesome.
I haven't called anyone names and I educated you guys big time and I'm the bad guy? I was the one that was insulted first and attacked...I came on to share my experience and help you guys out and iv been nothing but attacked and ridiculed and now that someone has actually done the research into what I am saying and found out that I was right instead of being thanked and appreciated I'm told to go elsewhere? "Spew my message?" You mean make you guys money for free? That message?
Troy,

I just don't understand how you say that you are an expert yet are 100% wrong in some of your posts. Are you talking about these ads below? How do you not know this very simple piece of information? All my ads appear above the search results. Sponsored ads will get you there.

View attachment 11455
Notice at the top on your own picture there is a brand name THERMOS? It's above yours...so im not wrong
I'm sorry. Who are you, again?

Now please go away.
I'm sorry. Who are you, again?

Now please go away.
Wo

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jake

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
May 15, 2011
Bangkok
prove it...

I've been selling FBA for less than 5 weeks. :hurray:
g9riE17.png

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
444%
May 27, 2013
United States
No crow here...you cheated

Cheating Amazon is using a flat file to upload html images into a product description.
Cheating Amazon is adding fake tracking numbers to Merchant Fulfilled orders to game the search rank.
Cheating Amazon is ordering a product, calling it damaged, and getting a refund and keeping the product.

Creating a vendor express account, and then using that vendor id to open an AMS account? Not breaking any rules there.

and essentially lied...
The closest thing to a lie was telling the vendor rep that I wasn't ready to ship in product yet. Which isn't a lie, but it does keep them thinking that I will eventually send in product, which there's no way in hell I would ever do.

I'm sure they will catch abusers like you and change the qualification i.e they must receive product first to allow access to AMS.

In the mean time, I'll keep laughing my way to the bank

How am I able to negotiate favorable terms? Well that my friend is proprietary...

I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up on you contributing any real value to this thread.

I am also a very experienced marketer within Amazon. Look at the cost per click to appear first "headline" ...$286.12 spent and $4,825.87 in sales...

That's not you being an experienced marketer. That's you typing keywords into an ad campaign and hitting the "go" button. I set up one campaign in 10 minutes, and achieved very similar results, without knowing jack about AMS. See earlier post.

Last edited:

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
444%
May 27, 2013
United States
I do find it funny, that through the entire thread, @Troy Mangone didn't mention the two biggest benefits of the Vendor program.

1) A+ content
2) Eliminating the risk of having your seller account suspended for no reason

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
444%
May 27, 2013
United States
If you look when you're setting up your ads (the right hand column ones on competitor's products) you can see Amazon has a preview of a bunch of the ads - there is one titled email.

Thanks. I guess I haven't looked at those in a while.

It's on my to do list, but just not a priority at the moment. I have a friend who sells both FBA and Vendor Central, I'll ask him but last I spoke with him he said it was doable.

https://vendorexpress.amazon.com/help/topic/201818170

• This is a limited time offer. To qualify for the promotion, vendors must add a product to Vendor Express and confirm a sample Purchase Order for the product
  • We reserve the right to remove a vendor’s Enhanced Marketing Content pages for any reason, including, but not limited to, a vendor closing its account, failing to fulfill Purchase Orders or violating Amazon policies.
  • After you have confirmed a new sample purchase order, you can begin the process of creating an EMC page.

Sounds like you at least have to do a sample purchase order. I wonder if you do not proceed with sending in product if they will take away the A+ content. This starts to get into "not wanting to F up my product listing and income source" territory.

Any input from your friend would be great.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Notice at the top on your own picture there is a brand name THERMOS? It's above yours...so im not wrong

Troy,

Your post stated this:
"Yes you can use the sponsored products marketing tool with Amazon as a seller but your ads will be displayed BELOW search results....if you want your ads to appear at the top of the page rather than appear below search results, in the right column on search results pages, or in an ad placement on detail pages you will need an advertising account available only to Vendors"

The example I showed you showed sponsored ads above rather than below the search results and ads in the right column. The ad placement in the detail pages is a AMS only thing. And yes the banner above all listings is an AMS thing. I think you need to be more specific when making claims. Maybe you don't need to explain things that clearly to newbies when you are managing their account. But there are many experienced people here.

Yes this thread has opened some eyes. But more than likely it has brought some things to the surface that some people here already knew about but did not post. We are all here to learn.

Just started using AMS, will see how that compares to my regular PPC. I doubt it will be any better. :)

Untitled.png

Last edited:

Being

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
27%
Jan 12, 2016
Cheating Amazon is using a flat file to upload html images into a product description.
Cheating Amazon is adding fake tracking numbers to Merchant Fulfilled orders to game the search rank.
Cheating Amazon is ordering a product, calling it damaged, and getting a refund and keeping the product.

Creating a vendor express account, and then using that vendor id to open an AMS account? Not breaking any rules there.

The closest thing to a lie was telling the vendor rep that I wasn't ready to ship in product yet. Which isn't a lie, but it does keep them thinking that I will eventually send in product, which there's no way in hell I would ever do.

I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up on you contributing any real value to this thread.

That's not you being an experienced marketer. That's you typing keywords into an ad campaign and hitting the "go" button. I set up one campaign in 10 minutes, and achieved very similar results, without knowing jack about AMS. See earlier post.
Signing up with Amazon under the VE program is a business transaction sir. You have essentially agreed (given your word) to abide by their terms which include sending them your free product. You did lie and cheat them and Amazon will see it the exact same way and when they do they will suspend your sellers account. So good luck.
I didn't add anything of value to this thread? I STARTED THE THREAD!!! There is a lot more I'm not going to elaborate on other than to say again that every point I originally opened with is true. Iv shared free information with you guys but you doubt it, call me a liar and your way is better. Well you are wrong. I know you wrong because I sell on amazon as both a Vendor and a seller and without question it is much better to be Vendor for all the reasons I already stated. You guys don't believe me then you go ahead and find out the hard way.

Iwokeup

Aut viam invenium aut faciam
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
May 23, 2014
The East Coast
Signing up with Amazon under the VE program is a business transaction sir. You have essentially agreed (given your word) to abide by their terms which include sending them your free product. You did lie and cheat them and Amazon will see it the exact same way and when they do they will suspend your sellers account. So good luck.
I didn't add anything of value to this thread? I STARTED THE THREAD!!! There is a lot more I'm not going to elaborate on other than to say again that every point I originally opened with is true. Iv shared free information with you guys but you doubt it, call me a liar and your way is better. Well you are wrong. I know you wrong because I sell on amazon as both a Vendor and a seller and without question it is much better to be Vendor for all the reasons I already stated. You guys don't believe me then you go ahead and find out the hard way.
Look man.

None of us have ever met you in real life.

None of us know who you are, no one knows anything about your real life business, and this forum is PRIMARILY about providing value, and NOT about "Look how AWESOME I am!" At least not in an In Your Face sort of way. So far you've done very little to provide VALUE to the forum, though it's entirely possible that you've provided massive value in your real life business. Who knows?

But on THIS forum, you've (perhaps unintentionally!) come across as arrogant, condescending, and dismissive of anyone who disagrees with you...and you've done so to and in front of multiple successful entrepreneurs making six to seven figures a month, or others who have 'made it' (successfully exited). You DID spark a very useful discussion and I do thank you for that. :) But I have to wonder how successful you are in real life if you talk to people the way that you do here.

[I am by NO MEANS a 'successful entrepreneur,' and yet as a provider of services in the real world I wouldn't DREAM of speaking to people the way that you do.]

Anyway, from a regular user here, I hope that you PLEASE tone it down and take a different approach. Seems like you have some very valuable insights to offer. :)

Cheers,

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
444%
May 27, 2013
United States
Signing up with Amazon under the VE program is a business transaction sir. You have essentially agreed (given your word) to abide by their terms which include sending them your free product. You did lie and cheat them and Amazon will see it the exact same way and when they do they will suspend your sellers account.

https://vendorexpress.amazon.com/help/topic/201975020
"The first time you submit a product in Amazon Vendor Express, you will need to accept the Vendor Express Terms and Conditions. This is required before we can send you your first purchase order."

Well seeing as how I haven't, and won't, send in product, I guess I haven't accepted or agreed to any Terms and Conditions yet.

There is a lot more I'm not going to elaborate on other than to say again that every point I originally opened with is true.

Except for this one:

"You CANNOT utilize Amazons internal PPC marketing program they just rolled out last year."

Being

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
27%
Jan 12, 2016
https://vendorexpress.amazon.com/help/topic/201975020
"The first time you submit a product in Amazon Vendor Express, you will need to accept the Vendor Express Terms and Conditions. This is required before we can send you your first purchase order."

Well seeing as how I haven't, and won't, send in product, I guess I haven't accepted or agreed to any Terms and Conditions yet.

Except for this one:

"You CANNOT utilize Amazons internal PPC marketing program they just rolled out last year."
Oh maybe I should've said unless you lie and cheat and say you're going to do the VE program...my bad...I don't think like a liar and a thief. I play by the rules.

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
There is a lot more I'm not going to elaborate on other than to say again that every point I originally opened with is true.
Copy and paste much? It's already been pointed out that this is simply not the truth.

Iwokeup

Aut viam invenium aut faciam
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
May 23, 2014
The East Coast
When Amazon catches you guys...they are going to suspend your products...:hurray::rockon:

What is not true?

Oh maybe I should've said unless you lie and cheat and say you're going to do the VE program...my bad...I don't think like a liar and a thief. I play by the rules.

Can you please provide an example of someone that you know who had this happen? :)

Eskil

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jul 18, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
I'm with the Exclusives team, and asked them about AMS here recently. This was the response from one of my team reps;
"I would warn that I have seen it backfire when a third party Seller signs up for a Vendor Central Account only for AMS purposes. I have seen it tear apart detail pages. If you remember, when your detail pages were broken back in November my first question was if you had created a Vendor account. As part of the Exclusives program, Jason has the ability to do a number of things similar to AMS without the trouble of a VC account."

What he's referring to about broken pages was my listing becoming completely corrupt for no reason a while back, and nobody at Amazon could explain why. Not saying to discourage people, as I'm sure AMS can be good - but just something to be aware of.

21elnegocio

WholeFlips Wholesaling Houses Virtually
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Feb 28, 2012
Downtown Phoenix, AZ
About to read up on this thread. Looks like has value in it.

21elnegocio

WholeFlips Wholesaling Houses Virtually
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Feb 28, 2012
Downtown Phoenix, AZ
Let me correct a few things from your OP

A Sellers Account
  1. Anyone can open one. (as long as you have a business, credit card, bank account, and in many categories can substantiate your legitimate operations)

1. Your product is in a sea of tens of thousands of products. (it's literally side by side with Amazon owned listings)

1. You sell one unit at a time. You have a choice. You can either fulfill your own product (i.e. ship your product to the customer) or you can for a fee have Amazon do your fulfillment. (true)

1. You get paid as your product sells. Unless you do Amazon fulfillment. Then you must send a large amount of product toAmazon and to have Amazon sit on the product until someone actually orders it. Thats a lot of money in inventory sitting there until you move it through Amazon. (true)

1. You CANNOT utilize Amazons internal PPC marketing program they just rolled out last year. This means that customers are going to have to find your product through a general search. Good luck selling your product that way as most consumers never leave the 1st page of a search result. (FALSE. Any marketplace seller can use Amazon PPC advertising)
A Vendor Account
  1. You must be invited by Amazon or hire an agency that will get your product in as a Vendor. (true)

1. Amazon buys from you. Amazon now buys from you with wholesale pricing that you specify and in large quantities. No more sitting on inventory waiting for someone to buy something piecemeal. (at significantly LESS than your recovery costs as a marketplace seller. Amazon takes the retailer share of the margin... you don't)

1. Amazon provides all customer contact, fulfillment and returns. Saving you a ton of time and money to not staff these needs yourself. (similar to Amazon FBA, where they provide all of the same services)

1. You are paid in full for all orders with 30 days. Direct deposit to your bank account for the entire order...now you're really cooking with peanut oil. (sometimes. In MOST cases with new product lines, Amazon "buys" contingent inventory, and pays when product sells, not necessarily in 30 days. And, their preferred terms are N90, they like N60, and for the Sony's and Samsungs of the world will do N30.)

1. Amazon offers your product to all Prime Members. This means free shipping and if you don't think that free shipping means a lot to most US customers, think about it again. (FBA sellers are also prime eligible, and now you can be prime eligible in certain situations and still be FBM).

1. You CAN utilize Amazons internal PPC marketing program they just rolled out last year. This is a real game changer for your product because now your product appears on top of the list when a consumer keyword searches within Amazon. This works the same as it does when you do a google search. The keyword returns both paid and free items. Paid is on top which is the first thing the consumer sees and the free search results are down the page or many pages deep. Now where do you want your product to appear? (ALL forms of selling on Amazon have access to this.)

In most cases, the most profitable option is not to be an Amazon vendor, but to be a marketplace seller. You retain control, maximum profit, and can utilize all of the Amazon suite of services without losing profit and control.

Thanks for correcting this clown @Vigilante I am about to roll out as a seller on Amazon here soon. I thought Amazon rules had changed. I will soon put my progress on here.

exclusives88

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
166%
May 28, 2014
Just read over this thread.

Anyone have had issues lately using internal marketing PPC without the intent of sending in your products to vendor express?

I just applied for MWS. Looking forward in hearing updates on how it worked for you :)

exclusives88

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
166%
May 28, 2014

Anyone have had issues lately using internal marketing PPC without the intent of sending in your products to vendor express?

I just applied for MWS. Looking forward in hearing updates on how it worked for you :)

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
444%
May 27, 2013
United States

Added another 4 campaigns today. No issues. Even did a 30min call last week with an AMS rep and she helped me out with my ads and suggested some new campaigns for me.

The only thing blocked now, is sponsored products through AMS (which I wasn't running anyways). It says that I can only run the ads for products that are being sold to Amazon. Maybe this is a sign that it will roll out to headline and product display ads as well. Time will tell.

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
444%
May 27, 2013
United States
On another note:

My best seller is not ranked as well as I'd like, and ranking up via conventional methods is NOT going to happen because of... reasons.

I'm considering selling TO Amazon for this one sku in hopes of a rank boost. My logic being... how many "sold by Amazon.com" listings have you seen at the bottom of the page? Aren't they all at the top pretty much? (prove me wrong on that if you can, that'd be helpful) This would shake things up quite a bit for me logistically and profit...ly because of the volume I'm doing. So, before I make the plunge, I'd like to know if anyone has gone the Vendor route and seen an uptick in search rank because of it?

@Runum didn't you start selling as a vendor a few months ago? Any difference in search rank or anything else that you noticed?

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
On another note:

My best seller is not ranked as well as I'd like, and ranking up via conventional methods is NOT going to happen because of... reasons.

I'm considering selling TO Amazon for this one sku in hopes of a rank boost. My logic being... how many "sold by Amazon.com" listings have you seen at the bottom of the page? Aren't they all at the top pretty much? (prove me wrong on that if you can, that'd be helpful) This would shake things up quite a bit for me logistically and profit...ly because of the volume I'm doing. So, before I make the plunge, I'd like to know if anyone has gone the Vendor route and seen an uptick in search rank because of it?

@Runum didn't you start selling as a vendor a few months ago? Any difference in search rank or anything else that you noticed?

I did begin selling one of my products with Vendor Express a few months ago. It has not shown to me to be a help with search rank. Amazon doesn't sell as much volume as I was but I sell to Amazon at 100% profit for me. Less sales but more profit.

I had some of the same product also in FBA at the time. When Amazon begins selling your product through Vendor Express you lose the buy box completely. So, my FBA inventory was just sitting there with no possibility of selling.

Getting a product in Vendor express has also opened up Amazon Marketing Services for me. I can advertise several of my products for less CPC on 2 of the 3 AMS advertising options.

On another note... I also advertise a couple of other products through a normal PPC campaign. My CPC costs have increased from $.60 average CPC in January to $1.17 average CPC now. Also, my own branded products were not even getting the buy box for 5 days a short time ago. I am not sure what is going on but there are definitely things changing with Amazon.

I am spending much more of my time and effort on other sales channels at this time. I am getting a bad vibe about Amazon right now.

Last edited:

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
444%
May 27, 2013
United States
I did begin selling one of my products with Vendor Express a few months ago. It has not shown to me to be a help with search rank. Amazon doesn't sell as much volume as I was but I sell to Amazon at 100% profit for me. Less sales but more profit.

More profit? So are you selling to Amazon at a price that is higher than your previous [selling price] - [All amazon fees/commission] ? That's interesting, if so.

Also, why are you selling less now? Did Amazon change the price or the listing in some way?

Also, my own branded products were not even getting the buy box for 5 days a short time ago.

Did you recently raise price? The only time I've ever lost a buy box on one of my own products was after a price hike.

I am spending much more of my time and effort on other sales channels at this time. I am getting a bad vibe about Amazon right now.

Fair enough

exclusives88

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
166%
May 28, 2014
Opened a Vendor Express Account and Skipped the Product Section.

Used my Vendor Express to login to Amazon Marketing Services.

Got a e-mail stating that I need to access AMS directly from Vendor Express. To do this, I need to fill out the products section.

exclusives88

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
166%
May 28, 2014
Update: I got AMS all set up. This is what I've noticed

1. Headline Search converts better and cheaper than Product Display Ads.
2. Product Display Ads is expensive!
3. CPC is way cheaper using Headline Search compared to Regular Amazon PPC. However click through rate is lower. Because of this, my sales is lower from AMS but ACOS % is lower. ACOS % is around 7.5% vs 12.5% on regular PPC

Overall, it's worth it and I will continue using it. This with a combination of regular PPC takes up a lot of the first page which means more eyes will get to your listing :) Actually, I have 4 listing on the first page plus regular PPC and AMS headline search ad. I take up half of the first page lol

Dicky Dee

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
May 25, 2014
Opened a Vendor Express Account and Skipped the Product Section.

Used my Vendor Express to login to Amazon Marketing Services.

Got a e-mail stating that I need to access AMS directly from Vendor Express. To do this, I need to fill out the products section.
When filling out the product selection and asked you to amazon warehouse or ship to customer yourself what did you choose? After filling this out does this mean you will be selling this product to amazon? I just want to test out AMS at the moment. @exclusives88

Last edited:

Dicky Dee

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
May 25, 2014
Well! This thread has certainly turned around! Thanks to all of the positive contributors.

I submitted my application. Let's see what happens.
When you used your vendor express login and went to https://ams.amazon.com/ im able to login and when i chose "get started" it asks if I have a vendor central or vendor express login, which did you choose?

I chose vendor express login, gave them my brand name, accepted terms and created an account.

Today they emailed 2 different times, one asked if its a vendor express account then they told me to go to the marketing tab on the vendor express site to get access to AMS through the marketing tab, but over their you need to fill out product info for your first PO in order to have access to AMS. The second email asked if I have a company email address which I provided instead of the gmail one I used and now im waiting for a reply.

Just wondering if you could shed some light on this on how you got accepted, thanks!

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
When you used your vendor express login and went to https://ams.amazon.com/ im able to login and when i chose "get started" it asks if I have a vendor central or vendor express login, which did you choose?

I chose vendor express login, gave them my brand name, accepted terms and created an account.

Today they emailed 2 different times, one asked if its a vendor express account then they told me to go to the marketing tab on the vendor express site to get access to AMS through the marketing tab, but over their you need to fill out product info for your first PO in order to have access to AMS. The second email asked if I have a company email address which I provided instead of the gmail one I used and now im waiting for a reply.

Just wondering if you could shed some light on this on how you got accepted, thanks!

I think they may have changed things. I heard the process didn't get you right in anymore. Since I already have access I can not confirm.

exclusives88

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
166%
May 28, 2014

I just sent you a PM. I had to send in a product to vendor express. I just send in a variation of a product I had. After that, I was given access to AMS and was able to use it for all of my products!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.