The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from MO

Crossroads

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Aug 31, 2016
I'm still reading The Millionaire Fastlane book but wanted to take a moment to say hello. Reading through some of the threads, I can see there's so much here to learn, and so many members to learn from. Thank you all for being here.

Reading through the book, I can see how I've done many things that couldn't have worked out well. The good news is that I can choose a different path next time and keep learning the things I need to know.

So, for now, I'm back to listening for problems or needs for which I might offer help or a solution. I'll come back and write more at another time.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I'm still reading The Millionaire Fastlane book but wanted to take a moment to say hello. Reading through some of the threads, I can see there's so much here to learn, and so many members to learn from. Thank you all for being here.

Reading through the book, I can see how I've done many things that couldn't have worked out well. The good news is that I can choose a different path next time and keep learning the things I need to know.

So, for now, I'm back to listening for problems or needs for which I might offer help or a solution. I'll come back and write more at another time.
A belated welcome!

What's your main learnings after 3 weeks on the forum?

Crossroads

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Aug 31, 2016
A belated welcome!

What's your main learnings after 3 weeks on the forum?

Thanks for the welcome (and question).

A few of my takeaways from The Millionaire Fastlane book and the forum so far...

* By honing my listening skills, I can better hear potential needs/challenges/problems.
* Seeing so many members here hustling helps me see that the potential for ideas is infinite.
* I'm thinking in terms of scalability now instead of, "Hey, that sounds cool" when I have an idea.
* Because I'm new here, I'm unsure that I can be helpful. I still need to try where I can. Some will appreciate it. Others won't. But that's life.
* Working harder is (probably) not the answer. ;)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...