The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Instagram Marketing ($100K+ profit, 4M followers)

Social media marketing, advertising, and growth

Carlitos

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jul 13, 2016
New York City
Hey guys,

So back in April I started working on trying to grow an IG account on this niche, that gets interests from both sexes. With the 3 free trial from Instagress I was able to get 100 legit followers.

I didn't invest back in to it, but I kept reposting content with fresh top hash tags. Most of my pics gets 30+ likes. Then I stopped working on my account around the end of May, so it has sat for 3.5 months without loosing followers, but I did noticed a difference on the amount of likes I was getting when I posting content.

I'm back with Instsgress, so I bought a 30 day time package, and in less than a hour I have gained 5 followers. I'm also back in getting 30+ likes in my content, didn't take that long for it to pick up, just hoping I can pass the 200 milestone soon!

I'm trying to get a hold of a good graphic designer to get my logo done for branding purposes.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mikkel

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
186%
Feb 25, 2016
New Hampshire
I'm back with Instsgress, so I bought a 30 day time package, and in less than a hour I have gained 5 followers. I'm also back in getting 30+ likes in my content, didn't take that long for it to pick up, just hoping I can pass the 200 milestone soon!

Have you thought about FollowLiker? If you are using just one account on Instagram and plan on using it for more than 3 months, you'll save money. Totally up to you. It is a bit of an up front cost of $97 I believe. The interface is not to friendly at first, but once you understand it, it works awesome!

I'm trying to get a hold of a good graphic designer to get my logo done for branding purposes.

Unless you are trying to watermark all your content, I don't think you need to worry about this right now. If, for instance you are making a quotes page, it may be good to watermark your photos with watermarks in case people want to reuse them. However, if you are just borrowing peoples photos and you just want a nice looking profile picture I think you may be getting ahead of yourself.

Don't get me wrong, branding is king when it comes to Instagram, but at 100 followers you should be focusing on hitting some milestones like 1,000 followers or maybe even 10,000 followers.

If you have money to spend though, by all means, get a logo. It certainly won't hurt your brand :smoking:

Carlitos

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jul 13, 2016
New York City
Have you thought about FollowLiker? If you are using just one account on Instagram and plan on using it for more than 3 months, you'll save money. Totally up to you. It is a bit of an up front cost of $97 I believe. The interface is not to friendly at first, but once you understand it, it works awesome!

Unless you are trying to watermark all your content, I don't think you need to worry about this right now. If, for instance you are making a quotes page, it may be good to watermark your photos with watermarks in case people want to reuse them. However, if you are just borrowing peoples photos and you just want a nice looking profile picture I think you may be getting ahead of yourself.

Don't get me wrong, branding is king when it comes to Instagram, but at 100 followers you should be focusing on hitting some milestones like 1,000 followers or maybe even 10,000 followers.

If you have money to spend though, by all means, get a logo. It certainly won't hurt your brand :smoking:

Well I have heard about it ever since I started reading this popular thread about growing an IG account. I did go through the thread, but I have to copy and paste out the useful info I need. The reason why I decided to go with instagress again, was to see how far I can take it with $10, and because I'm tight with money. Just got an awesome part time job, will be getting my first check in 2 weeks, I'm also a college student. Is FL just for one account or unlimited? Right now I am focusing in 1 account but I have 3 other IG acc ideas, but won't jump on those until I can run my main one on "auto pilot"

Yes I plan on watermarking my content, and the reason why I want to get a logo is because I'm planning on starting to throw one or two originally content from me a day.

Realistically how many followers is achievable by December? I'm guessing 1K or 500 at the rate I'm going.

Mikkel

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
186%
Feb 25, 2016
New Hampshire
If you are planning on doing this for a while, I definatly suggest getting FollowLiker. It allows for Unlimited accounts(Maybe there is a cap, but you can have at least 100 accounts running)

Instagress charges you per time so 1 month with 4 accounts running would only be 1 weeks worth of time where as FollowLiker is $97 for life.

In that case, I do suggest getting a logo made. I usually make my own logos unless I am getting into a business, so I've made my own logos for Instagram.

Realistically, I don't know how many you can gain from Instagress, but with FollowLiker I have 2 accounts. First account, 7/8 months old - 45,000 followers. Second account 4/5 months old - 8,000 followers. It really depends on your niche though. Clearly my first account has a much larger niche and is incredibly easy to get followers. The other one, a smaller niche but defiantly a stronger community.

Carlitos

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jul 13, 2016
New York City
If you are planning on doing this for a while, I definatly suggest getting FollowLiker. It allows for Unlimited accounts(Maybe there is a cap, but you can have at least 100 accounts running)

Instagress charges you per time so 1 month with 4 accounts running would only be 1 weeks worth of time where as FollowLiker is $97 for life.

In that case, I do suggest getting a logo made. I usually make my own logos unless I am getting into a business, so I've made my own logos for Instagram.

Realistically, I don't know how many you can gain from Instagress, but with FollowLiker I have 2 accounts. First account, 7/8 months old - 45,000 followers. Second account 4/5 months old - 8,000 followers. It really depends on your niche though. Clearly my first account has a much larger niche and is incredibly easy to get followers. The other one, a smaller niche but defiantly a stronger community.
I will definitely invest in FL as soon as I am able to. Meanwhile I'm going to create my other IG accounts so they can "age" for now.

Carlitos

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jul 13, 2016
New York City
Here's an update:
After running Instagress for 17 hours 6PM-9AM
Total of likes my IG did was 617, and gave out 147 comments.
I gained a little over 15 followers, some followers literally liked all of my pics, I currently have under 50 posts. Others just basically liked all of my pics but didn't follow me. I'm also getting good responses from my comments it gives out.

LeDV03

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
613%
Jul 31, 2015
New York
I've been running FL for quite some time now with the same low settings, but I've been experiencing some hashtag issues since the beginning of September. There has been a tremendous decrease in my views/likes. Your tagged posts would only appear in Instagram streams when searching for them from within your account, so it seems like they're working; but no one else will be able to see them when searching from within their accounts.
I've tried Uninstalling/Reinstalling, Downgrading to the version before, used fewer hashtags, reporting the issues to Instagram(no response), etc. nothing seems to work.

Could it be that I've been ghost banned and would 2 weeks of deactivating(has anyone tried) my account help? Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Carlitos

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jul 13, 2016
New York City
I've been running FL for quite some time now with the same low settings, but I've been experiencing some hashtag issues since the beginning of September. There has been a tremendous decrease in my views/likes. Your tagged posts would only appear in Instagram streams when searching for them from within your account, so it seems like they're working; but no one else will be able to see them when searching from within their accounts.
I've tried Uninstalling/Reinstalling, Downgrading to the version before, used fewer hashtags, reporting the issues to Instagram(no response), etc. nothing seems to work.

Could it be that I've been ghost banned and would 2 weeks of deactivating(has anyone tried) my account help? Anyone else experiencing this issue?
Try changing your password, make sure you don't have any email confirmation pending.

kytro360

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Sep 28, 2016
How fast did your Instagram account grow? I made a page in the self-development space and in a month am about to reach 600 followers. I don't know if this is good growth or slow growth. What do you think?

Mikkel

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
186%
Feb 25, 2016
New Hampshire
How fast did your Instagram account grow? I made a page in the self-development space and in a month am about to reach 600 followers. I don't know if this is good growth or slow growth. What do you think?

I wouldn't say that it is horrible growth. It really depends on the audience that you are reaching out too. Your first month should be your slowest month, however if you only have 1,200 followers next month, then I would start looking to see why that might be. I started a new account 4 days ago and have just hit 100 followers. My account is only running at 1/3 of its speed, meaning that I could expect to see 75 followers/day within 2 weeks(when I plan on running the account at full speed.)

However, it is equally important to have killer content as it is to have good methods of obtaining followers.

I think I broke 10K followers on my 3rd or 4th month. You can try and shoot for those numbers but I would say that it is completely reasonable to reach 5K followers in that amount of time.

Track your follows per day and see what techniques work the best. It may take a bit to get it right, but it is worth it in the end.

Do you use Instagram manually or use an automation software?

Carlitos

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jul 13, 2016
New York City
I wouldn't say that it is horrible growth. It really depends on the audience that you are reaching out too. Your first month should be your slowest month, however if you only have 1,200 followers next month, then I would start looking to see why that might be. I started a new account 4 days ago and have just hit 100 followers. My account is only running at 1/3 of its speed, meaning that I could expect to see 75 followers/day within 2 weeks(when I plan on running the account at full speed.)

However, it is equally important to have killer content as it is to have good methods of obtaining followers.

I think I broke 10K followers on my 3rd or 4th month. You can try and shoot for those numbers but I would say that it is completely reasonable to reach 5K followers in that amount of time.

Track your follows per day and see what techniques work the best. It may take a bit to get it right, but it is worth it in the end.

So what do you think about my growth so far using Instagress only. I'm keeping a log on excel, how my account grows, methods I use and for how long I run each method for.

I just turned a full week 7 days since I started using instagress. By using tags associated with my niche, and liking and commenting targeting users using those tags, I have gained 114 followers in a week. So in total I have 225 followers and I'm following 119. With 60 reposts, with 50+ likes each post.

Mikkel

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
186%
Feb 25, 2016
New Hampshire
So what do you think about my growth so far using Instagress only. I'm keeping a log on excel, how my account grows, methods I use and for how long I run each method for.

I just turned a full week 7 days since I started using instagress. By using tags associated with my niche, and liking and commenting targeting users using those tags, I have gained 114 followers in a week. So in total I have 225 followers and I'm following 119. With 60 reposts, with 50+ likes each post.

If you are using slow settings I guess that is okay. I don't use comments as this is thought of as spammy. To be honest, when I used Instagress I didn't find myself really gaining the followers as I was gaining on FollowLiker. I don't know if there targeting strategy was different compared to FollowLiker, but I saw a very slow increase in followers.

What I suggest is this @Carlitos
For 7 days, like 100 photos every OTHER hour, MANUALLY. Make sure you are liking only the first photo from each persons account. When you go looking for people to like photos do the following steps:
1. Go to a niche related account with a lot of followers(this account must be currently active)
2. Go to their most recent photo(it would be best if this photo could be 5 minutes since post, this is because the people that liked the photo will have been on within the last 5 minutes.)
3. On that recently posted photo, go to the likes section and go through each persons account and like their first photo.

If your account is brand new, I suggest you only do this 4x(400 likes in total, 100 likes /2 hours) and do this until you account is 2 weeks old. Then you can do this up to 8x after that.

I bet you will gain a LOT more followers this way if you have decent content on your Instagram.

kytro360

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Sep 28, 2016

Appreciate the reply! Is there a way to know which query in FollowLiker is giving the best results? Right now the way I'm finding people to follow is I'm thinking myself, if I were my target prospect who would I follow.

I have it set to follow the followers from 3 big accounts, to follow the people who've liked their most recent picture, and to follow anyone who's commented on their most recent picture. Plus, I have some queries for it to follow anyone who uses a general tag related to my niche. My gut says that the general tags like "motivation" and "dreambig" might be giving me the streaky results because it's not targeted enough.

What are your thoughts

Mikkel

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
186%
Feb 25, 2016
New Hampshire
Appreciate the reply! Is there a way to know which query in FollowLiker is giving the best results? Right now the way I'm finding people to follow is I'm thinking myself, if I were my target prospect who would I follow.

I have it set to follow the followers from 3 big accounts, to follow the people who've liked their most recent picture, and to follow anyone who's commented on their most recent picture. Plus, I have some queries for it to follow anyone who uses a general tag related to my niche. My gut says that the general tags like "motivation" and "dreambig" might be giving me the streaky results because it's not targeted enough.

What are your thoughts

If you are using Follow liker check out my video in my signature. It's got my settings I use, which may help you. I typically don't use hashtag to target because, like you said, it is not always very targeted . Plus, you are missing all those people who are not posting photos but who are just IG lurkers.

I think my video should give you some good info as it is my exact setup that I use. As for who to follow, the simple answer is this:
If, for example, you are an Instagram account for surfers that are selling surfboards, then the people you should be following is accounts that sell surfboards. The people who like and follow those other account are more likely to follow your account than just any person following a surfing account.

You will also notice in my video that I do not follow people. Totally your choice but I choose to like photos as it is more ethical since I do not have to unfollow people. The liking process provides a better experience for all my followers.

On my largest account I get about 20-30 new DM's every day from new followers. A good majority of them are thanking me for liking their photo... even though an automated bot did that. What they don't know, doesn't hurt them and it also provides a good feeling for my followers.

kytro360

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Sep 28, 2016
If you are using Follow liker check out my video in my signature. It's got my settings I use, which may help you. I typically don't use hashtag to target because, like you said, it is not always very targeted . Plus, you are missing all those people who are not posting photos but who are just IG lurkers.

I think my video should give you some good info as it is my exact setup that I use. As for who to follow, the simple answer is this:
If, for example, you are an Instagram account for surfers that are selling surfboards, then the people you should be following is accounts that sell surfboards. The people who like and follow those other account are more likely to follow your account than just any person following a surfing account.

You will also notice in my video that I do not follow people. Totally your choice but I choose to like photos as it is more ethical since I do not have to unfollow people. The liking process provides a better experience for all my followers.

On my largest account I get about 20-30 new DM's every day from new followers. A good majority of them are thanking me for liking their photo... even though an automated bot did that. What they don't know, doesn't hurt them and it also provides a good feeling for my followers.

Awesome! I'm going to take a picture of my current settings just in case, delete everything, and follow the settings and what you recommend in your video.

Imma follow the advice on your profile pic ;) Let's see how it goes.

safff

Redlining
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Jun 11, 2015
Awesome! I'm going to take a picture of my current settings just in case, delete everything, and follow the settings and what you recommend in your video.

Imma follow the advice on your profile pic ;) Let's see how it goes.

Some great content in this thread!

+1 going to try something new, I currently have about 4000 followers on a niche I started a while back. It seems the Fitness niche is the easiest to rack up for likes and follows so far that I've tried, but I haven't cracked transferring that over just yet.

I see photos with massive amounts of likes with almost zero tags(typically I get 100-300 if I use the full 30 tags) - is this all just an interactive fan base, or am I missing a trick? Or are these pages deleting their tags after a while?

Sorry if I've missed the answer to that in these pages!

Mikkel

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
186%
Feb 25, 2016
New Hampshire
Some great content in this thread!

+1 going to try something new, I currently have about 4000 followers on a niche I started a while back. It seems the Fitness niche is the easiest to rack up for likes and follows so far that I've tried, but I haven't cracked transferring that over just yet.

I see photos with massive amounts of likes with almost zero tags(typically I get 100-300 if I use the full 30 tags) - is this all just an interactive fan base, or am I missing a trick? Or are these pages deleting their tags after a while?

Sorry if I've missed the answer to that in these pages!

When you have a following that is incredibly large, hashtags are not the only thing that will propel your photos to more likes. Remember, there are also suggested users and IG new algorithm that allows more popular accounts to be viewed at the top of ones Instagram page. This just means more eyes. Really try and interact with your fan base, whether that be to write something enticing like "Double Tap if you got bigger cannons than this guy" or something like that. I don't use hashtags for either of my accounts and I get a decently high amount of likes.

I have multiple strategies to perceive to others that my content is more superior, one way is I delete all photos under a certain amount of likes.

I first started this with a minimum of 300 likes. I have now gotten up to 1,500 likes as a minimum per photo. Of course some photos have more than this of course, but I try and keep about 30 photos on my account page at all times. This is just personal preference, but it is all up to the person and how they want to brand their account.

Can anyone recommend the most affordable VPS for FollowLiker?
thanks

I have not heard of any. You don't happen to mean proxies, do you? I have never heard anyone using VPS's for FL.

Harry321

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
May 28, 2014
When you have a following that is incredibly large, hashtags are not the only thing that will propel your photos to more likes. Remember, there are also suggested users and IG new algorithm that allows more popular accounts to be viewed at the top of ones Instagram page. This just means more eyes. Really try and interact with your fan base, whether that be to write something enticing like "Double Tap if you got bigger cannons than this guy" or something like that. I don't use hashtags for either of my accounts and I get a decently high amount of likes.

I have multiple strategies to perceive to others that my content is more superior, one way is I delete all photos under a certain amount of likes.

I first started this with a minimum of 300 likes. I have now gotten up to 1,500 likes as a minimum per photo. Of course some photos have more than this of course, but I try and keep about 30 photos on my account page at all times. This is just personal preference, but it is all up to the person and how they want to brand their account.

I have not heard of any. You don't happen to mean proxies, do you? I have never heard anyone using VPS's for FL.

No, you use proxies to ensure accounts are not blocked, a VPS is used to run FL 24/7 without running your computer non stop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VladzTheScholar

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Oct 3, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Thank you for all the information!

I have my personal Instagram account that I recently started trying to build a following on. I'm currently at 260 followers in a small niche. Although FL does seem like a great program, because it's my personal account I'd to do everything manually for now. My question is, in order to grow this account should I be liking the pictures of everyone in my niche? Also, has anyone else seen success going full manual? If so, what other strategies should I be implementing? I don't do the follow/unfollow because I don't want to do it on this account.

Mikkel

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
186%
Feb 25, 2016
New Hampshire
No, you use proxies to ensure accounts are not blocked, a VPS is used to run FL 24/7 without running your computer non stop.

That is a really cool concept that I have not even thought of trying yet. If I were to do this, I would most likely go with HostGator, since I have used there service, but that is for websites... not VPS.

Thank you for all the information!

I have my personal Instagram account that I recently started trying to build a following on. I'm currently at 260 followers in a small niche. Although FL does seem like a great program, because it's my personal account I'd to do everything manually for now. My question is, in order to grow this account should I be liking the pictures of everyone in my niche? Also, has anyone else seen success going full manual? If so, what other strategies should I be implementing? I don't do the follow/unfollow because I don't want to do it on this account.

Manually, if done right, is better than automation. However, who wants to waste there life liking photos in return for follows?

I got my start doing everything manually. I believe I got my first 5K followers manually. Then I developed pain in my hands from doing this so I bought FollowLiker and I have never looked back. For you, I think manual will be a great idea to see if you like Instagram and your accounts.

My strategy was simple. Follow a whole bunch of niche related accounts with lots of followers. Every time someone posted a photo I would wait 2 minutes until a good amount of people liked that photo. I would then go through each persons account, that liked this new photo, and like their first photo on their account. The reason I believe this is so powerful is that these people are CURRENTLY on Instagram. Which means that they already opened their notifications. Now, they just got a current notification from you, so you basically have their full attention when it comes to their notification box.

Remember, there is a limit to how many photos you can like in one day and in one hour. DON'T go over that limit or you will get banned.

VladzTheScholar

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Oct 3, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
That is a really cool concept that I have not even thought of trying yet. If I were to do this, I would most likely go with HostGator, since I have used there service, but that is for websites... not VPS.

Manually, if done right, is better than automation. However, who wants to waste there life liking photos in return for follows?

I got my start doing everything manually. I believe I got my first 5K followers manually. Then I developed pain in my hands from doing this so I bought FollowLiker and I have never looked back. For you, I think manual will be a great idea to see if you like Instagram and your accounts.

My strategy was simple. Follow a whole bunch of niche related accounts with lots of followers. Every time someone posted a photo I would wait 2 minutes until a good amount of people liked that photo. I would then go through each persons account, that liked this new photo, and like their first photo on their account. The reason I believe this is so powerful is that these people are CURRENTLY on Instagram. Which means that they already opened their notifications. Now, they just got a current notification from you, so you basically have their full attention when it comes to their notification box.

Remember, there is a limit to how many photos you can like in one day and in one hour. DON'T go over that limit or you will get banned.

I don't plan to do this a lot during the day so I'm not too worried about passing the limit. But I'm curious, have you ever passed the limit and had your account banned doing this manually? And I saw the number 1900 a lot in this thread, is that the limit of likes per day?

Mikkel

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
186%
Feb 25, 2016
New Hampshire
I must have passed that hourly limit as I believe I liked nearly 300 photos my first time on Instagram and was banned. I have never liked 1900 photos in one day but yes I have heard that is the number you should try to not go over.

kytro360

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Sep 28, 2016
Been doing the Follow method for about two days and I haven't gotten a lot of new followers (about 5 or 6), but I have been getting more likes on my photos. Should I keep it going a little longer and see if it gets better?

Mikkel

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
186%
Feb 25, 2016
New Hampshire
Been doing the Follow method for about two days and I haven't gotten a lot of new followers (about 5 or 6), but I have been getting more likes on my photos. Should I keep it going a little longer and see if it gets better?

Send me a DM with your account name so I can see your photos. I also would say, keep liking photos. Make sure that you are liking the right peoples photos though. The beginning is the absolute slowest time to get followers. You can see my process was also slow. The time period for hitting my landmarks:
0--->10K Followers (5.5 months)
10K --> 25K Follwers (3 months)
25K ---> 50K Followers (2 months)

I am on track to hit 100K Followers in only 4 months. So that means to just get those first 10K followers too a TON of time. Imagine how slow it was from 0-->100 or 0--->1,000?

Just keep grinding my friend.

Last edited:

kytro360

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Sep 28, 2016
Send me a DM with your account name so I can see your photos. I also would say, keep liking photos. Make sure that you are liking the right peoples photos though. The beginning the the absolute slowest time to get followers. You have have an understanding. Time period for hitting my landmarks:
0--->10K Followers (5.5 months)
10K --> 25K Follwers (3 months)
25K ---> 50K Followers (2 months)

I am on track to hit 100K Followers in only 4 months. So that means to just get those first 10K followers too a TON of time. Imagine how slow it was from 0-->100 or 0--->1,000?

Just keep grinding my friend.

Just sent you a PM.

Carlitos

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jul 13, 2016
New York City
Well so far my main niche account, has passed just yesterday the 300 milestone, and today I have gain another 20 so far so good for 2 weeks of work on Inatagress and what Mikkel suggested.

I also stopped posting everyday, but every other day, and at certain times. I'm still posting with 20+ hashtags, I kinda want to stop using them, but my account isn't ready yet or I think is not. Also I noticed many on my niche, aren't aware of this auto bot system, because I'm growing quite rapidly compared to others in the same stage I am in lol.

I also need to hurry up, and get my website up and running.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
From what I have read, great thread. I started playing with instagam for business not too long ago.

I did notice recently, as in the last 6 months or so, the traction I get out of a post has gotten cut down significantly.

Anyway I look forward to reading this through. Rep+ to OP.

Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I did notice recently, as in the last 6 months or so, the traction I get out of a post has gotten cut down significantly.

@AllenCrawley told me that they changed their algo to recognize promotional stuff -- as such, they don't expose those to users as much.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.