The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

This Guy Didn't Sell Shovels, He Bought One Instead (Inspiring!)

Goldman snacks

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Aug 15, 2016
yeah me too, gary vaynerchuk talks about how him being an inmigrant has helped him get an edge at business

I think the point is to appreciate america for the opportunity there is. There are far more immigrants that end up being maids, cleaners, taxi drivers, delivery guys, or that dude that sells Italian ices. people that are driven to be successful in poor countries are more likely to want to come to america and live the 'american dream'.

I'm networking with successful people, having to turn down opportunities because i'm waiting for my visa, whilst there are people born here, born with visas and they just sit and freeload or accept a lifetime dead end job.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

luniac

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Dec 7, 2012
brooklyn
so what's the name of his mafia organization?

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
It's like the time in the movie Daddy Day Care when the rich arrogant dad slinging a golf stick over his shoulder chides one of the caretakers for stooping so low from his corporate job to babysit his kid.

The fellow promptly fired back, "But you're paying us for it!"

Torobaro

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
139%
Mar 30, 2016
Spain
I think the point is to appreciate america for the opportunity there is. There are far more immigrants that end up being maids, cleaners, taxi drivers, delivery guys, or that dude that sells Italian ices. people that are driven to be successful in poor countries are more likely to want to come to america and live the 'american dream'.

I'm networking with successful people, having to turn down opportunities because i'm waiting for my visa, whilst there are people born here, born with visas and they just sit and freeload or accept a lifetime dead end job.

Sounds like you´re doing some serious HUSTLE! I think I read you went from the UK to the States?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Azure

Perpetual Motion
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Mar 12, 2016
Just put of curiosity, how large is the 50,000 a year contract that you mentioned in terms of lot size?

Goldman snacks

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Aug 15, 2016
Sounds like you´re doing some serious HUSTLE! I think I read you went from the UK to the States?
Yeah that's true, I'm sure it will make a good story looking back but I have nothing to show for it yet, when MJ in the book talks about how his girlfriend complained that his business ventures weren't making money and she was right, that is my exact situation right now, the only people I can relate to are people online, and the people narrating the books and videos I listen to, everyone else looks at me like an idiot that spends his time with 'all these business things'

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.