The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Everyone is gifted

Anything related to matters of the mind

KingJones

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Sep 11, 2016
I believe that everyone has a unique talent or skill that you could potentially be the best in the world at. Famous entrepreneur Steve Harvey says that our gift is the thing we do the best without putting much effort into it. Do you guys agree? Here's the problem, i think mine could be physical fitness because ive been lifting for over seven years now ( started at 14 now 21) but i dont really value it that much. I dont even get excited about lifting anymore even though i probably have a better physique than the average male. My potential gift is something that i really do not value at all realy its just a standard that i must keep up with now. Do you have to love your gift? How can my gift be something that i have lost passion for? This is my dilema.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Leo Hendrix

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Apr 15, 2014
Think about the positive impact you could be making in peoples lives.

nradam123

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Mar 14, 2016
What do you mean everyone is gifted?

I think you meant either of the two things -
1) Everyone has unlimited potential (As told by Tony Robbins)
2) Everyone has core strengths (As told by everyone, such as Peter Drucker in Managing Oneself and Gary Vaynerchuk in all his videos)

Tony Robbins says that everyone has unlimited potential.

But what matters is whether you believe that you have potential.

How much you believe is your potential will determine the actions that you take.

The action that you take determines the results that you get.

And the results will reinforce your belief.

And the belief will accept your potential. This cycle will continue.

11_c.jpg

Here is the source link

If your belief sucks you are going to go on a downward spiral. If you belief is awesome you are going to go on an upward spiral and built momentum.

If you want to know about finding your core strength read the book "Managing Oneself" by Peter Drucker. Here is an article that outlines key points in the book.

Adam

happybhoy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jan 2, 2015
Ecosse
Maybe everyone has one gift.
Do you ever wonder if you might just be the most naturally gifted cello player of all time but you've just never tried it?

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
I agree people are gifted in some ways, but I don't think body building is a gift. That's physical fitness, and really a strength. More consists of disciplining yourself, creating a habit, and reaching your full potential in that area.

A gift or talent would be something like a piano player being natural and picking up things quickly without much effort or practice. Perhaps someone who has a natural voice for singing and picks up it fast, or prolific writer. Someone who doesn't have to put much effort into a skill and does it naturally, but may still get instruction to hone the skills.

eTox

Expect success, but prepare to fail.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
May 21, 2016
Toronto
In my humble opinion, a gifted person is a person who is extremely interested in certain field that he goes out of his way to master that particular skill. Anyone and everyone is gifted, it's just not all of us have a deep enough desire to master a certain field of interest.

G

GuestUser155

I agree people are gifted in some ways, but I don't think body building is a gift. That's physical fitness, and really a strength. More consists of disciplining yourself, creating a habit, and reaching your full potential in that area.

A gift or talent would be something like a piano player being natural and picking up things quickly without much effort or practice. Perhaps someone who has a natural voice for singing and picks up it fast, or prolific writer. Someone who doesn't have to put much effort into a skill and does it naturally, but may still get instruction to hone the skills.

You got to have the best insertions (long v. short) in order to be the best at bodybuilding. It's nature's gift.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.