The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Executing Every Day

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Vilox

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
783%
Sep 12, 2016
Germany
12th September, 2016

I am a 26 year old guy who quit his job earlier this year. Ever since then, I meant to pursue an opportunity in the United States, but chronic procrastination has left me with nothing but regret so far.

On the bright side, I have been absorbing self-help material non-stop, and while I realize that I am somewhat of a success zombie since I have not taken action so far, at the very least I feel like I have the right mindset. Frankly, I think I might be a little too optimistic considering that I have not achieved anything so far.

My entrepreneurial journey has not started just yet. I’d rather use these posts to make sure that I actually move closer towards my goals every single day. In the past, I’ve always found good reasons to procrastinate which always resulted in my being eaten by my guilty conscience at the end of the day.

Thanks for reading.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

silence zheng

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Sep 12, 2016
Guangzhou City
12th September, 2016

I am a 26 year old guy who quit his job earlier this year. Ever since then, I meant to pursue an opportunity in the United States, but chronic procrastination has left me with nothing but regret so far.

On the bright side, I have been absorbing self-help material non-stop, and while I realize that I am somewhat of a success zombie since I have not taken action so far, at the very least I feel like I have the right mindset. Frankly, I think I might be a little too optimistic considering that I have not achieved anything so far.

My entrepreneurial journey has not started just yet. I’d rather use these posts to make sure that I actually move closer towards my goals every single day. In the past, I’ve always found good reasons to procrastinate which always resulted in my being eaten by my guilty conscience at the end of the day.

Thanks for reading.
Hi Vilox,
Good to hear that you wanna to start yr entrepreneurial journey and come up with an effective way to fight against chronic procrastination. Look forward to your daily update here~

Vilox

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
783%
Sep 12, 2016
Germany
13th September, 2016

Well, today was a failure.

I actually got stuff done, but not what I most urgently needed to do.

Whenever I even think about starting to work, there’s something else that appears to be more appealing in the moment, even though I know it is the bad choice. I even spent an extended amount of time playing video games today. Jesus Christ.

Long story short, tomorrow I want to get up bright and early and avoid going back to video games. Nothing more. I actually had a ToDo list all planned out for today, and you see where that got me. I feel like I am actually over-analyzing stuff and spending too much time making plans that never lead anywhere. So now I am starting with small steps.

Funnily enough, now that I write these lines I feel the urge to get work done. Like always at the end of the day.

To a more successful tomorrow.

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
472%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
Ok, so, what are you doing? Are you actively looking for pain points in life that you could solve? Any value you think you can add to the world/people/industry?

Also, unplug the Xbox, put it in the closet. Better yet, sell it, use the money to fund your business.

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Environment can be a huge trigger for these behaviors.

I don't know where you live, but if you're in a big city then you can try out a coworking space. They're filled with other like minded ambitious people, and you won't have access to video games and will feel too ashamed if you waste time watching YouTube videos, unless it's for learning something related to the task at hand. They cost a little bit of money, but what's the cost of sitting at home and playing video games?

Failing that, consider your local library. You have access to wifi as well as a giant stack of books. It's a quiet place to work and not likely to have a bunch of distractions.

Heck, even a coffee shop will do, but I find these to have their own distractions.

Vilox

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
783%
Sep 12, 2016
Germany
Ok, so, what are you doing? Are you actively looking for pain points in life that you could solve? Any value you think you can add to the world/people/industry?

Right now I am just trying to get my life back in order. I used to work in Finance, and did nothing but work and sleep for the last four years. I left thinking that there had to be more to life, and while I spent a couple of months abroad I kind of feel... empty. In my eyes it is a lack of purpose. That is a "pain point" I want to get rid of.

Also, unplug the Xbox, put it in the closet. Better yet, sell it, use the money to fund your business.

I think you are right in the sense that it is far too easy to lose yourself in them without getting stuff done. That being said, I hope to get to the point where video games can just be another hobby I spend a couple of hours a week on. But I agree with you that they're counterproductive considering the situation that I am in.

Environment can be a huge trigger for these behaviors.

True. I tried three different coworking spaces. And while the people were nice I did not notice a general productivity boost. Right now my biggest problem is being dependent on motivation instead of being able to rely on discipline. I used to work in a high-pressure environment where you did not have a choice but to get stuff done.

The fault for not performing now lies entirely with me, but then again, that is the reason why I am here. And honestly, I feel like having an outlet where people hold you accountable helps tremoundesly. Especially compared to the other things I tried.

So my thanks to everyone who read this, and to those who took time out of their day to reply. It is much appreciated.

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
444%
May 27, 2013
United States
12th September, 2016

I just read a book called "Switch" and it's about changing habits.

There are 3 components:

1: What's in your head. You are part of the way there. What's missing is an absolute crystal clear direction. If there is ANY ambiguity at all in your goals or your to-do list... back to video games is where your habits will take you.

2: Your emotional subconcious: You need to feel this change that you want to make at a deep emotional level. You need to want it so bad, it hurts. You're getting there. You need to "shrink the change" between your old habits and your soon to be new habits. You can't go from 0 to 60. You are overwhelmed because the tasks before you appear huge, because you're not in a habit of taking action. You need to lower the bar and your expectations for what you'll be able to accomplish. When you meet those small goals, it will start to change you, and you will start to see yourself in a more positive light.

3: Shaping the path/environment: Create an environment that is condusive to success. If your tv is in whatever room you're working in, move it out. If that doesn't work, go to the library. Go somewhere that is different, where your habits don't "live" yet.

Here's a short cliff notes of the book, if you want to read a bit more: http://sustainability.psu.edu/sites... How To Change Things When Change Is Hard.pdf

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ

There are 3 components:

1: What's in your head. You are part of the way there. What's missing is an absolute crystal clear direction. If there is ANY ambiguity at all in your goals or your to-do list... back to video games is where your habits will take you.

2: Your emotional subconcious: You need to feel this change that you want to make at a deep emotional level. You need to want it so bad, it hurts. You're getting there. You need to "shrink the change" between your old habits and your soon to be new habits. You can't go from 0 to 60. You are overwhelmed because the tasks before you appear huge, because you're not in a habit of taking action. You need to lower the bar and your expectations for what you'll be able to accomplish. When you meet those small goals, it will start to change you, and you will start to see yourself in a more positive light.

3: Shaping the path/environment: Create an environment that is condusive to success. If your tv is in whatever room you're working in, move it out. If that doesn't work, go to the library. Go somewhere that is different, where your habits don't "live" yet.

Here's a short cliff notes of the book, if you want to read a bit more: http://sustainability.psu.edu/sites/default/files/documents/Six Minute Summary of Switch- How To Change Things When Change Is Hard.pdf

amp and I touched on the same thing with point 3.

To elaborate on what he said in point 2, I used to play the "half a$$ game" back when I suffered from similar issues.

Just tell yourself you're going to half a$$ a task. Just say "I'll just do task X for 10 or 15 minutes". Once you get going, you probably won't want to quit because you just started.

This works in just about any arena where great time and energy commitments are required.

Of course, if you're the type of person that likes to leave tasks unfinished or in a half assed state, it's not going to get you anywhere. For me, I hate half assery and have to get something to a state that approximates finished.

Eventually, you'll build the discipline and just execute on the daily. The half a$$ game is a stop gap measure to get you there.

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
444%
May 27, 2013
United States
To elaborate on what he said in point 2, I used to play the "half a$$ game" back when I suffered from similar issues.

I have good days and bad days. I'll try the half a$$ game on the bad ones, and see where it gets me.

For me, the worst days is when I haven't crystalized exactly what I want to get done, before I start trying to do it. Deciding while doing is a recipie for disaster.

Mikkel

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
186%
Feb 25, 2016
New Hampshire
To further hit home the idea of getting rid of your X-Box.

If you want to work at home, you will forever be reminded of playing X-Box. The battle is not won day by day, trying to resist the urge to play video games. The battle was lost when you bought the X-Box.

I believe this is a Tony Robbin's saying, but it's the equivalent of a person who wants to lose weight. That person didn't lose the battle when they went to their food pantry and grabbed the Twinkies. The reason is because they already lost the battle before that moment. They lost the battle at the supermarket when they decided to put the box of Twinkies in the shopping cart. See, if the person never put the box of Twinkies in the cart, then it would be MUCH more difficult for that person to "lose the battle."

In your case, you lost when you bought the X-Box. There are only 2 ways to overcome this problem.
1) Truly be bored or hate to play X-Box - Unlikely
2) Sell the X-Box and use that money on whatever business venture you were planning on doing - Guaranteed Success

Guaranteed success, until you find something else that peaks your interest... lets hope that starting your business is that new interesting thing.

Vilox

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
783%
Sep 12, 2016
Germany
That was a very interesting read. Thanks!

I used to play the "half a$$ game" back when I suffered from similar issues.

Just tell yourself you're going to half a$$ a task. Just say "I'll just do task X for 10 or 15 minutes". Once you get going, you probably won't want to quit because you just started.

I see where you are going with this, but it doesn't work for me. I don't like leaving things in a half-finished state either, but I would be lying to myself if I said that I just have to do 15 minutes of work. As you said, once I start it'll definitely be more than 15 minutes. Anyway, lying to myself is a habit I want to get rid of, since it has gotten me to where I am in the first place.

There's nothing wrong with saying that I'll have to spent the next six hours working, at least for me. Naturally I had troubles to even begin, but ever since I started this thread things have been going better and better for me. Strange, how big of an impact such a small thing as talking to strangers on the internet can have haha.

Nonetheless, thanks for your suggestion.

I have good days and bad days. I'll try the half a$$ game on the bad ones, and see where it gets me.

For me, the worst days is when I haven't crystalized exactly what I want to get done, before I start trying to do it. Deciding while doing is a recipie for disaster.

The same holds true for me. Just taking five minutes out of my evening and setting three issues that have to be dealt with the next day work wonders for me. Andy Frisella (the MFCEO) calls that the Power List in case anyone wants to read up on that.

In your case, you lost when you bought the X-Box. There are only 2 ways to overcome this problem.
1) Truly be bored or hate to play X-Box - Unlikely
2) Sell the X-Box and use that money on whatever business venture you were planning on doing - Guaranteed Success

Guaranteed success, until you find something else that peaks your interest... lets hope that starting your business is that new interesting thing.

Can't really argue with that. But on days like today where I actually did what I wanted to do I like to "reward" myself with an hour of playtime. It's an hour free of anxiety or worries. Some like to draw, some like to socialize. I do not see a problem with playing video games as long as there are boundaries that are kept in place.

I admit that in the past they have drawn me in too much, at least occasionally. And since I came here to get my life in order, let me make a promise to you all: If I ever waste another day playing again, I'll get rid of the thing for eight weeks and see how things work out.

Thanks everyone for your contributions.

Vilox

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
783%
Sep 12, 2016
Germany
18th September, 2016
The streak continues to grow. :)

I got everything done I wanted to do. In addition I started using a Website called Habitica to track my ToDos and habits I want to work on. It's basically a gamified ToDo list, and I figured this might be a good place to start. Generally speaking, I've never been a fan of making plans or writing stuff down, but I noticed that five minutes each day of "planning" are more than enough to ensure a productive period during the following day.

Furthermore, I looked into nootropics. I always stayed away from these "brain enhancers" since a lot of people I used to work with took Modafinil, Aderall or some other shady stuff. And while everyone seemed to be able to concentrate better, I always wanted to abstain from any sort of drug. And don't get me started on the side effects some people experienced.

Anyway, with me wanting to break with old beliefs I decided to give nootropics a try. I ordered a product based on natural ingredients. We'll see how it goes.

Mikkel

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
186%
Feb 25, 2016
New Hampshire
Whats your Mailing address? I'll save you the money and send you a bottle of sugar tablets that say "nootropics."

Spending money on these drugs is nothing more than you trying to trick yourself. You don't need drugs to concentrate more. Your brain exhibits traits that it believes it should exhibit.

To further explain, I could tell you I am giving you a depressant medication, when in reality it is a stimulant, and there is about a 50% that you will report signs of a depressive mood. Yes, there are proven studies on this.

The key takeaway is that you really don't need medication. The mere act of truly believing in a certain medication or treatment is said to be more beneficial then the actual treatment itself. Now of course, this is not always the case. However, they do find that a much higher percentage of patients who believe in a cure actually become "healed" where as the nay-sayers have a less likely chance of recovering.

So, send back those pills. You don't need them. Swallow a sugar tablet and tell yourself they will help you focus.

Vilox

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
783%
Sep 12, 2016
Germany
Frankly, that's my line of thinking as well.

But I made a promise to myself to break up some old beliefs and at least try things in life before discarding them.

Now, I'm not gonna jump out of a window just to confirm that it's a bad idea. But caffeine gets classified as a nootropic as well, and nobody has any problems drinking that stuff for hours on end. Anyway, I don't expect those pills to magically solve all my problems. I regard it more as one of many experiments I currently undertake.

I am fortunate enough to not have to work for the foreseeable future. All that talk about being productive with my day is more about me feeling empty if I do not do anything useful rather than me having to earn money. Long story short, I don't need the stuff anyway. I'd just like to see what the talk is all about.

Vilox

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
783%
Sep 12, 2016
Germany
20h September 2016

Was mostly on the road today, got a critical task done and spent some time with both grandmothers. All in all, day hasn't been as productive as it could have been, but I still feel like it has been far from wasted.

Again, thanks everyone who keeps taking time out of their day to read this stuff. Having this forum to hold me accountable has been working incredibly so far.

arfadugus

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 5, 2014
Frankly, that's my line of thinking as well.

But I made a promise to myself to break up some old beliefs and at least try things in life before discarding them.

Now, I'm not gonna jump out of a window just to confirm that it's a bad idea. But caffeine gets classified as a nootropic as well, and nobody has any problems drinking that stuff for hours on end. Anyway, I don't expect those pills to magically solve all my problems. I regard it more as one of many experiments I currently undertake.

I am fortunate enough to not have to work for the foreseeable future. All that talk about being productive with my day is more about me feeling empty if I do not do anything useful rather than me having to earn money. Long story short, I don't need the stuff anyway. I'd just like to see what the talk is all about.
There are plenty of people who know how bad caffeine is for you. It's the addicts that don't realize it.

Vilox

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
783%
Sep 12, 2016
Germany
Well, there was my first bad stretch.

Funnily enough, it was because of a minuscule thing I just kept deferring. Didn't even take me 10 minutes to finally do it, but I got absolutely crippled by the thought of doing it.

Anyway, since consistency is my main goal here, I'll do better in the future.

OldFaithful

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Mar 11, 2016
Northwest Indiana
I am fortunate enough to not have to work for the foreseeable future.
Well there is your problem! Either by your own savings, an insurance payout, a lottery ticket, or more likely by the gift of some family member, you have no reason to want it...to REALLY want it!

There is no dream of owning a Lamborghini Gallardo, no mortgage payment looming, no 20 years of J.O.B. frustration burning away in your mind, no loved one depending on you for braces or health insurance or nursing home care, and you're not looking back from 60 years of age, thinking "where's the million dollars I was supposed to have by saving & investing?".

Life is easy so why get up early and bust your butt?

Until you figure out what you want from life, i fear you will just continue coasting along in neutral.

Torobaro

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
139%
Mar 30, 2016
Spain
Right now I am just trying to get my life back in order. I used to work in Finance, and did nothing but work and sleep for the last four years. I left thinking that there had to be more to life, and while I spent a couple of months abroad I kind of feel... empty. In my eyes it is a lack of purpose. That is a "pain point" I want to get rid of.

I can relate to this, I used to be a lawyer and did nothing but work, eat and sleep for three years. The thing that has helped the most since then is to focus.

I found I had my willpower to use on what really mattered, but first I had to figure out what mattered the most. Given that you´re consuming stuff you should read "The ONE thing", it´s an amazing book

By the way, where are you living right now?

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
343%
May 21, 2011
12th September, 2016

Thanks for reading.

Just quit being a little bitch. You have nothing. Your fear of loss is imaginary.

Vilox

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
783%
Sep 12, 2016
Germany
Until you figure out what you want from life, i fear you will just continue coasting along in neutral.

I'm with you on that.

I found I had my willpower to use on what really mattered, but first I had to figure out what mattered the most. Given that you´re consuming stuff you should read "The ONE thing", it´s an amazing book

Thanks for the recommendation, I'll check it out.

Ultimately, I agree with the both of you. I'm already actively trying new stuff every day, but so far nothing has ignited the inner fire I feel I once had.

But I'm positive that I'll get there eventually. If I sound too whiny in these posts it's because I fail my own expectations, not because I'm inherently unhappy. In fact, I'm immensely grateful for everything I have.

Just quit being a little bitch. You have nothing. Your fear of loss is imaginary.

And just what makes you think that I'm afraid to lose anything here? Genuinely curious. In case I haven't made it clear enough, these posts are about me getting some sort of discipline back, not taking the first step towards my own business venture.

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
343%
May 21, 2011
I'm with you on that.

Thanks for the recommendation, I'll check it out.

Ultimately, I agree with the both of you. I'm already actively trying new stuff every day, but so far nothing has ignited the inner fire I feel I once had.

But I'm positive that I'll get there eventually. If I sound too whiny in these posts it's because I fail my own expectations, not because I'm inherently unhappy. In fact, I'm immensely grateful for everything I have.

And just what makes you think that I'm afraid to lose anything here? Genuinely curious. In case I haven't made it clear enough, these posts are about me getting some sort of discipline back, not taking the first step towards my own business venture.

You have no discipline because your afraid, if you dig deep enough, fear is what drives you. Your trying to sold a surface problem(procrastination) without dealing with an underlying problem(fear).

minirich

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Sep 4, 2016
Austria

I had the same issues.
I found the following thing helpful.
I take one of my items of my daily to do and fill it in.

Today Only This:
If nothing else, today I am going to ___________.
I am going to do this by ______ then _____ then ______.
If I do this and only this, today will be a good day.

With this you will never find that a day was lost.
Don't do that with too big todo's, make them doable.

Vilox

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
783%
Sep 12, 2016
Germany
You have no discipline because your afraid, if you dig deep enough, fear is what drives you. Your trying to sold a surface problem(procrastination) without dealing with an underlying problem(fear).
Interesting. Can't say I agree with you, but I appreciate the input.

I had the same issues.
I found the following thing helpful.
I take one of my items of my daily to do and fill it in.
I'm actually doing something similar in the sense that I start with small things to get momentum which ultimately results in something I can call a productive day. Though I do not enforce it with a time constraint. But I'm gonna try that.

Vilox

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
783%
Sep 12, 2016
Germany
I've been doing some "soul-searching", because I agree with the notion that there needs to be a big picture to move forwards to in order to get anything done.

I think I might have found something. We'll have to wait and see if I can actually get some sort of momentum going, but I'm quite happy with how things are right now. I'll keep you posted.

Again, thanks for reading.

Vilox

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
783%
Sep 12, 2016
Germany
So...how is it that you don't have to work for the foreseeable future?
I worked in the financial industry and did quite well for myself, meaning that I have enough money to cover my expenses for a while.

And while I don't *have* to work, I want to. But only when I'm back at a place where I'm actually excited to get out of bed. There was a time when I was more than happy to go with four hours of sleep and crunch some numbers. I guess one of the reasons was the money, as well as the status that came with it. But I came to realize that there are a few things in life that you only miss when you don't have them, sex and money being among them.

Long story short, I'm still not having that "inner fire" burning in me, but things have been getting considerably better over the last couple of weeks.

Anyway, I came to the conclusion that I really want to give back in some way. A lot of people I meet don't seem to appreciate what they have, with a lot of my peers feeling entitled to a lot of stuff. One thing I noticed while travelling is that there are so many places where people actually still look after each other, barely have enough to get by and still manage to find positive things about their life. In my eyes this isn't true for most of the United States and Europe.

I feel like I'm in a state right now where I help myself by helping others. I'm talking about small beginnings here, like having a warm smile for the tired cashier at the grocery store, wishing her a good night. But ultimately I want to go to Africa or another place. Whatever I do there won't be more than a drop in the bucket, and I can't sustain myself there over the long run, but at least it's a drop.

Vilox

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
783%
Sep 12, 2016
Germany
I managed to get a routine incorporated in my day, which helps tremendously.

The nootropics I bought a few weeks ago don't seem to work at all. While there are some raving reviews, I really do not notice a difference.

There are some issues brewing within the family, with my brother kinda ostracizing himself, but apart from that I feel like I'm in a better state than ever before.

I'll keep you guys posted.

Vilox

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
783%
Sep 12, 2016
Germany
The nootropics I ordered almost a month ago didn't really do the job for me. To be fair, I didn't feel as groggy as I usually do after waking up, but that's about it. Long story short, I will not be using them any longer.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.