The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

ForeverJobless.com - legit?

Honk

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
May 4, 2015
Somewhere there
Hello.
I have been reading foreverjobless.com which I found referenced on this forum, even by MJ. Texts are cool, but..
Recently, there has been a podcast out which was encouraging to take part in the last, super duper 6-7 figures business in 6 weeks incubator with Billy. No payments talk, just profits, start a business from scratch, great help, success stories etc.

I tried filling up a questionnaire. Results here.
3cl4UHx.png

Please tell me now, IS THIS how a milionaire educates his audience? 4000$?????

If could fckn make 6-7 figures, i would share 4 figures with him with pleasure after the fact! But this.. on sign up? COME ON!

Tell me milionaires, isn't this the way the one earns 7 figures??

I am very disappointed. This makes the whole content not legit to me, sorry.

Thank you for your attention.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Envision

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
779%
May 5, 2014
He is a long time forum member.

If you cant afford it dont pay it.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Hello.
I have been reading foreverjobless.com which I found referenced on this forum, even by MJ. Texts are cool, but..
Recently, there has been a podcast out which was encouraging to take part in the last, super duper 6-7 figures business in 6 weeks incubator with Billy. No payments talk, just profits, start a business from scratch, great help, success stories etc.

3cl4UHx.png

If could fckn make 6-7 figures, i would share 4 figures with him with pleasure after the fact! But this.. on sign up? COME ON!

This is an easy one. If you know who he is, and you see value in what he has to offer, you do it. If you don't... don't.

$4,000 is less than the cost of most seminars. He's not new at this. However, it goes without stating that you do your own homework and decide what ever you want to decide. For some people, a crash course in entrepreneurship for less than 1/10th of the cost of a year in college is a no brainer. For other people, the cost is a barrier.

He's not endorsed by the forum, but many people here at the forum find his expertise of value. If you do... awesome. If you don't... also awesome.

He's not going to have any shortage of students. He did this once before and booked it to what he decided was full capacity.

I am not suggesting you should do this - or not. I am just pointing out the obvious --- I wouldn't mentor people for $4k. That's not enough as my time is the most valuable resource that I have.

I would imagine that he doesn't care if that makes the rest of his content illegitimate to you or not. He's not looking for your endorsement of the content he has created and published for FREE.

I would just as soon someone tell me the price upfront, which is different than how the "gurus" rope-a-dope people into free content that leads to a lifetime of sales pitches on buying more stuff.

Many of us know Billy personally. He's the real deal, but if the $4k investment is not what you are looking for... don't engage.

JokerCrazyBeatz

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 1, 2016
Apparently you haven't been really listening to his content . He stresses the fact that when someone who is experienced offers a opportunity to learn directly from them and it comes with a price the knowledge u get is priceless . So it's WELL worth the ROI

Books

Coaching

Mentorships

Ect.

If u pay someone who is EXPERIENCED . And ACTUALLY created businesses and mentored successful people from scratch b4 . What's the RIO 4 figures to make 7?

devine

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Apr 16, 2015
Russia
Hello.

3cl4UHx.png

I pay about these numbers for 1 class with many of my teachers.

InformationH

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
249%
Jun 20, 2016
I've listened to every Foreverjobless podcast and I'm on my second time through with 30+pg of notes.

I like you was surprised at the price he was offering the Incubator for.

I was prepared to give him 7.5k without a second thought.

Honk

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
May 4, 2015
Somewhere there
Maybe im fckn parked, maybe im in "sunk cost fallacy", maybe this is "-ev" and maybe my reaction was not adequate.

If you earn this kind of money per month, its a no brainer.

Its half of what ive got.
I have to work for 1,5y to save this kind of money. 1,5yr of hard work.
I may make my living (accomodation, food, basic needs) for this money for 8 months - about 240 days.

I am rather going to do things on my own.

Maybe my opinion was too harsh for Billy's work. Just not for me - ill do in my own.
Anyway thanks for your opinions.

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Maybe im fckn parked, maybe im in "sunk cost fallacy", maybe this is "-ev" and maybe my reaction was not adequate.

I may make my living (accomodation, food, basic needs) for this money for 8 months - about 240 days.

Maybe my opinion was too harsh for Billy's work. Just not for me - ill do in my own.
Maybe that's why it'll still take you 1.5years to make that money again... Because you are going to do the same things you did before, and you will get the same results.

This is why coaching is expensive and valuable, you short cut your process and figure out how success works from someone who has been there over and over.

But as it stands, you still want to listen to yourself only, whom only knows how to work hard and save up 4k (8k?) in two years.

snowbank

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
226%
Aug 10, 2007
Austin, TX
Hey Lukasz, we've been hearing a lot about you today even know you're using different names to do it :)

I received an earlier text from one of the influencers you emailed(you used "Mike" on that email). I guess you're going on a cold email/post to anyone/everyone trying to trash me for not letting you in something I'm doing for free. That's really odd seeing as our only interaction has been you following all of my content, you filling out an application for something I was offering, and then turning into a madman once you found out it was going to cost money(it said multiple times in emails that it would cost money and that it wasn't a free program). I've spent hundreds, if not a thousand+ hours producing $0 cost content for FJ. It's 100% free, that's all FJ is 99% of the time. I get a lot of requests from great people who'd like to do something more involved, which I don't do often, but when I do it's impossible for me to give the tens of thousands of people in the FJ community 'free personal access', because of obvious supply/demand. Everyone would demand $0 time, thus, negating any personal interaction with me as it would be humanly impossible to do.

Your request to give me $4k if I can build you a 7 figure business, while a clearly a phenomenal offer, is not one I'll accept so I understand your disappointment. Spending much more time writing this is not a good use of time and is time that could be going towards improving my application review process :)

You had a great application Lukasz, you're probably a good dude deep down who hasn't learned to deal with certain things properly- but it's stuff you can work on and come out better on the other end. I wish you the best of luck.

I think this article would likely help you significantly in regards to properly valuing time:

https://foreverjobless.com/the-value-of-time/

devine

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Apr 16, 2015
Russia

People who have this kind of pricing target their programs at people who are not in your kind of situation.
Did you want to pay 500 bucks saved on heineken and pizza to learn how to seriously make money?

I may make my living (accomodation, food, basic needs) for this money for 8 months
You'll live like this your whole life, living on $4k for 8 months. With that approach you will never achieve success.

devine

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Apr 16, 2015
Russia
Hey Lukasz, we've been hearing a lot about you today even know you're using different names to do it :)

I received an earlier text from one of the influencers you emailed(you used "Mike" on that email). I guess you're going on a cold email/post to anyone/everyone trying to trash me for not letting you in something I'm doing for free. That's really odd seeing as our only interaction has been you following all of my content, you filling out an application for something I was offering, and then turning into a madman once you found out it was going to cost money(it said multiple times in emails that it would cost money and that it wasn't a free program). I've spent hundreds, if not a thousand+ hours producing $0 cost content for FJ. It's 100% free, that's all FJ is 99% of the time. I get a lot of requests from great people who'd like to do something more involved, which I don't do often, but when I do it's impossible for me to give the tens of thousands of people in the FJ community 'free personal access', because of obvious supply/demand. Everyone would demand $0 time, thus, negating any personal interaction with me as it would be humanly impossible to do.

Your request to give me $4k if I can build you a 7 figure business, while a clearly a phenomenal offer, is not one I'll accept so I understand your disappointment. Spending much more time writing this is not a good use of time and is time that could be going towards improving my application review process :)

You had a great application Lukasz, you're probably a good dude deep down who hasn't learned to deal with certain things properly- but it's stuff you can work on and come out better on the other end. I wish you the best of luck.

I think this article would likely help you significantly in regards to properly valuing time:

https://foreverjobless.com/the-value-of-time/
Is this case any common?
Are you satisfied with how people sign up for your premium content?

Honk

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
May 4, 2015
Somewhere there
No, Im not going to do this anymore. I would use a thousand of nicknames if your colleagues would not take me out of this setting.

This forum is my final answer and the one place that is legit to me, even of i cant introduce everything into my life from its content. I felt treated unfair because i encountered some others 'selling value' before, building up their pyramid of value for sale lets say.
Up to this point i trusted your content very much and that purchase site made me very mad. I dont like to be tricked.

Finally, your colleagues just persuased me that even if it is just not for me, it may be and probably is a fair deal.
My application is good because its true and it is going to implemented into reality.

Sorry for the mess, feel free to delete my comment from your site and thanks for the content. Thankfully not fake.

SammyT

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Aug 3, 2014
Jackson, Wyoming
I paid the $4000 and will be participating in the incubator so I'll throw in my 2 cents as to why I think it's worth it. To be clear $4000 is not a small amount of change for me and I was surprised by how much it was as well. I weighed the potential ROI and made my decision. Here is my thought process.

If you've listened/read Billy's content you know he's been there before and he knows how to build a business. You know he's taught other people and walked them through the process of building 6 and 7 figure businesses. He's the real deal not some internet marketer.

With Billy's credibility not in questions the decision to join was obvious. To me spending $4000 to work with and to be mentored by a successful entrepreneur is well worth the investment. Sure I could save the money and try to make it on my own but how much longer will it take me to reach success without Billy's help? I don't know for sure but my guess is it take significantly longer. The value of lost earnings from time spent trying to figure it out on my own in my estimate would be far greater than $4000 and therefore worth the investment.

Billy already mentioned this but why do you feel tricked? It was mentioned multiple times that it wouldn't be free.

JDx

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
May 11, 2016
Amsterdam
I paid the $4000 and will be participating in the incubator so I'll throw in my 2 cents as to why I think it's worth it. To be clear $4000 is not a small amount of change for me and I was surprised by how much it was as well. I weighed the potential ROI and made my decision. Here is my thought process.

If you've listened/read Billy's content you know he's been there before and he knows how to build a business. You know he's taught other people and walked them through the process of building 6 and 7 figure businesses. He's the real deal not some internet marketer.

With Billy's credibility not in questions the decision to join was obvious. To me spending $4000 to work with and to be mentored by a successful entrepreneur is well worth the investment. Sure I could save the money and try to make it on my own but how much longer will it take me to reach success without Billy's help? I don't know for sure but my guess is it take significantly longer. The value of lost earnings from time spent trying to figure it out on my own in my estimate would be far greater than $4000 and therefore worth the investment.

Billy already mentioned this but why do you feel tricked? It was mentioned multiple times that it wouldn't be free.

Congrats on being invited and joining!

You're hitting the nail on the head. 4000 is a lot of money for most of us. But 10 weeks of 1 on 1 mentoring by a successful entrepreneur will beat "messing around" for the upcoming years by a landslide.

I too will be joining, as soon as my credit card gets cleared. @snowbank did you receive my email regarding a credit card issue? Payment should be in first thing tomorrow morning (10 hours from now). Thanks.

SammyT

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Aug 3, 2014
Jackson, Wyoming
Congrats on being invited and joining!

You're hitting the nail on the head. 4000 is a lot of money for most of us. But 10 weeks of 1 on 1 mentoring by a successful entrepreneur will beat "messing around" for the upcoming years by a landslide.

I too will be joining, as soon as my credit card gets cleared. @snowbank did you receive my email regarding a credit card issue? Payment should be in first thing tomorrow morning (10 hours from now). Thanks.

Thanks man I'll see you on the inside ;)

Tapp001

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
May 24, 2016
Congrats, everyone. I do think joining is the right decision, and if I could afford it I would (talking to the bank, family, but I don't think its doable). I think the ROI is guaranteed. The offer is fair, just not doable for me right now (probably - I have one last thing to try).

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank Billy for all his amazing content. I've gone through the major blog posts, and regular listen to the podcasts in my cubicle. And worst comes to worst, I'll pay for vault access :)

THANK YOU!

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
If the guy offering the class is a member of this forum, it stands to reason that at least some of his successful students are part of this forum.

Actually, his audience mainly comes from his podcast and blog. I know that many veterans on the forum know him, but the newer people probably have never even heard his screen name.

He ran this incubator about 2 years ago I believe. I was one of the members answering questions inside there. I wasn't paid or anything, I just logged in and answered whatever questions I felt I could, mainly ecommerce questions.

I personally know a few of the success cases from that incubator and to my knowledge none of those guys are on this forum. If you look at his instagram, he has over 100,000 followers. The vast majority of his audience does not come from this forum.

https://www.instagram.com/foreverjobless/

jmomcc

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Jul 10, 2014
Actually, his audience mainly comes from his podcast and blog. I know that many veterans on the forum know him, but the newer people probably have never even heard his screen name.

He ran this incubator about 2 years ago I believe. I was one of the members answering questions inside there. I wasn't paid or anything, I just logged in and answered whatever questions I felt I could, mainly ecommerce questions.

I personally know a few of the success cases from that incubator and to my knowledge none of those guys are on this forum. If you look at his instagram, he has over 100,000 followers. The vast majority of his audience does not come from this forum.

https://www.instagram.com/foreverjobless/

Do you know how many people he accepts? $4000 doesn't seem enough to be part of a small group.

I would be more skeptical if the success stories are partly a product of sheer numbers. Of course it would still be pretty impressive.

Mrs. BRKb

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
142%
Apr 27, 2008
USA
An opportunity soon to hear for yourselves on The 1 Thing webinar:

"Most people let emotion get in their way of making money. They tend to put too much stock on the risk associated with their business decisions. But what if they could learn a way to take the risk out of these decisions? Well, there is a way and it’s called “Expected Value” (EV) – a simple mathematical method.

This month, Jay Papasan will be interviewing Billy Murphy – a former professional poker player turned entrepreneur and business coach. Join us on Wednesday, September 28 at 3:00 PM CST to learn what EV is and how it can help you make business decisions without focusing on the risk involved."

-------
To sign up:
http://www.the1thing.com/resources/webinars

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Do you know how many people he accepts? $4000 doesn't seem enough to be part of a small group.

I would be more skeptical if the success stories are partly a product of sheer numbers. Of course it would still be pretty impressive.

If you look at most seminars or courses the success rate is very low. It doesn't matter how small or big your group is if you don't do the work.

This is exactly why there is an application process.

I am aiming for a 100% success rate. I can tell you from my very very minor experience in coaching (since I just started this month), that if I took every single application I got, I could not achieve that success rate. Is that because I would have spread myself too thin, or because of the quality of clients?

My honest answer is that it would be because of the quality of clients. I don't want anyone who wants a guarantee, or someone wants to split profits to pay for the coaching. If you saw that type of responses I got, you'd scratch your head. "I don't believe you can teach me, prove me wrong by accepting me. Here's my money", Um yeah you sound like you'd be great to work it. You think I want to talk to a person like this daily for 2 months?

I turned down or discouraged people from joining because they were going to spend their last $5k on coaching. If you have no capital to execute, you cannot even start.

You aren't paying for a course, an ebook, or videos. You are paying to take a class and to talk to me (or Billy in this case). There is a human on the other side. One thing that most people don't EVER think of is that on the other side of this, you have to get along with your coach. He also has to like you!

In my head, I have to decide if this is a person that I'd like to talk to for 2 months. Will this person have a bunch of BS excuses? Will he be annoying on the phone? Is this person working with me, or against me (ie trying to prove me wrong, sabotage himself). I'm not collecting $5k from someone to have them annoy me for 2 months, especially when the next guy in line is eager and ready to learn.

Sorry for the slight detour...

jmomcc

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Jul 10, 2014
If you look at most seminars or courses the success rate is very low. It doesn't matter how small or big your group is if you don't do the work.

This is exactly why there is an application process.

I am aiming for a 100% success rate. I can tell you from my very very minor experience in coaching (since I just started this month), that if I took every single application I got, I could not achieve that success rate. Is that because I would have spread myself too thin, or because of the quality of clients?

My honest answer is that it would be because of the quality of clients. I don't want anyone who wants a guarantee, or someone wants to split profits to pay for the coaching. If you saw that type of responses I got, you'd scratch your head. "I don't believe you can teach me, prove me wrong by accepting me. Here's my money", Um yeah you sound like you'd be great to work it. You think I want to talk to a person like this daily for 2 months?

I turned down or discouraged people from joining because they were going to spend their last $5k on coaching. If you have no capital to execute, you cannot even start.

You aren't paying for a course, an ebook, or videos. You are paying to take a class and to talk to me (or Billy in this case). There is a human on the other side. One thing that most people don't EVER think of is that on the other side of this, you have to get along with your coach. He also has to like you!

In my head, I have to decide if this is a person that I'd like to talk to for 2 months. Will this person have a bunch of BS excuses? Will he be annoying on the phone? Is this person working with me, or against me (ie trying to prove me wrong, sabotage himself). I'm not collecting $5k from someone to have them annoy me for 2 months, especially when the next guy in line is eager and ready to learn.

Sorry for the slight detour...

Thanks, this all makes a ton of sense. $4k is enough to get rid of time wasters but also to get a spread of people with good attitudes and willingness to work.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
I have seen these guys start multiple businesses that net way more than they are talking about in coaching fees. It's my opinion that if they spent the same amount of time that they are willing to dedicate to coaching people investing in yet another business venture, the dividends for them would be better. If they ask me, I would have told them not to do this. However, neither one of them asked me. They both take these commitments very seriously. They are offering the one commodity that I won't give up… Time.

Since neither @biophase or @snowbank are taking an equity position in the businesses they help launch, Aside from you paying them for their time all they are getting is the satisfaction of having successfully helped people.

wil

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Jul 1, 2011
$4000 may seem like a lot of money, but as Billy always preaches, calculate the E.V. and really look at the value you are getting.

You get in-depth knowledge to how Billy approaches builds his business i.e. the 4 steps: To which you can ask as many questions as you want until it makes sense to you. Learn how to think like he does, and why he chooses to do certain things.

You get access to Billy and other successful people (e.g. 2 high profile individuals from this forum were on the last incubator) which is like having access to people who will know your progress intimately can offer you tailored and detailed advice. (this time around even more so, because I believe the incubator will be even smaller than the last one)

You become a part of a mastermind: Of the people in the incubator who work hard, ask high level questions, and end up building businesses, don't you want to be around these type of people? They also offer a lot of advice and help not just during the incubator, but in the future too.

I was a part of the first incubator, there are people who were successful in the incubator that I still keep in touch with and have gotten huge value from.

I think to add to what @biophase said about smaller groups succeeding vs failing, i think with a higher perceived price tag + an application, you are going to get people who are WAY more serious. And in turn the caliber of people you will be interacting with, will be even higher

Nick The New Guy

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
192%
Sep 21, 2016
Minneapolis
I am just starting to spend a bit of time around this forum, and it can't be a coincidence that so many people are vouching for the individual giving the seminar. If you think about how much you have spent on going out to eat... or buying video games... or whatever your hobby is, $4,000 is not terribly bad. I would be willing to bet that your cellphone is worth north of $500. It all comes down to perspective. I have spent WAY more than $4000 on things that I can't even remember buying over the past 18 months. It comes down to the rule of entry. This could be a barrier to keep Wantrepreneurs out of his teachings. It might not make you a millionaire overnight, but the people that are giving the seminar are people who have succeeded in creating value. That has to be worth something intrinsically. Weigh the Pro's and Cons and choose if it's for you or not. If you have received value from the person giving the seminar in the past, it might be worth pursuing. In the end, you have to choose for yourself. Don't rely on what Nick The New Guy says on a forum...

AgainstAllOdds

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
647%
Dec 26, 2014
Chicago, IL
Coaching and education is often a multiplier. That means, that as you get educated, you should get a better return on your efforts.

Here's some math to illustrate this. Let's say you make:
  • $1,000,000 a year, then it makes sense to pay $4,000 if you expect the coaching to increase your income by > 0.4%.
  • $100,000; >4%
  • $50,000; > 8%
  • $10,000; > 40%
  • $0; You're pretty much screwed.
Notice how the cost of the program gets higher and higher the lower you go. That's the exact same reason why business schools won't accept you without at least 3 years of work experience. Because you have nothing to build on, and you won't get an adequate return.

Based on your name, Lukasz, I'm guessing you're from Poland. In Poland the average income is about $10,000 USD a year. Meaning that you need > 40% growth to justify the investment (assuming a one year investment horizon). So is it worth it for you?

Probably not.

Everyone is this thread will say that you need to change your mindset, but let's be honest -- they come from different backgrounds with different opportunities, and a different value of money. However, it doesn't mean that it's not worth it for them. For a lot of them it is worth it.

So what's that mean for you? Are you screwed out of all coaching?

To start: kind of. But not completely.

Start off with the simple stuff. Read the gold threads on this forum. Read $10 books. Take $20 udemy courses. Start that way and slowly adjust your income to be representative of others' incomes. Once you get your income to let's say $50,000, then pay the $4,000 and anticipate a > 8% return on your money.

Yoda

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
710%
Nov 12, 2015
Dagobah
It took me years to grow my business to where it is now, which is probably still an infant compared to others here. Not only did it cost me the time, but it cost me money, stress, and lots of heartache at several points.

If you told me I could pay $4,000 and get a lot of the time and stress back, I'd only have one dispute, and that's only offering me a single purchase.

Either you value your time, or you don't.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.