The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Lex DeVille's: 15 Days to Freedom - Make Money Copywriting in 15 Days or Less

SuperDuper

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Sep 13, 2016
Day 3
"Get Shredded While Eating The Foods You Love"
"Increase Your Explosiveness on the Field"
"Learn The Secrets to Acquiring Massive Wealth"
"Increase Your Confidence - Become Irresistible"
"Grow a Business That Cost Less Than a Cup of Coffee a Day"

"Learn The Secrets to Acquiring Massive Wealth"
Imagine what your life would be like if you had massive wealth. What if you could travel whenever you want, live where you want, own the car you have always dreamed of? Would you make sacrifices for a few months of your life, to enjoy the rest of your life. This course will guide you through the process of starting and running a successful business, whether you have reached a plateau in your business or you are a full time employee. Order by Friday, spots are filling fast. Take control of your life and don't let life control you. Make your first step and join now.​

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

the great one

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Jul 5, 2016
@SinisterLex

Before I say anything else, I want to thank you for all of the knowledge and insight you've provided throughout this thread.

I saw this thread a little while ago and told myself that I would come back to do the challenge, so here we go!

Day One: Find someone and help them without asking anything in return.

I learned through the grapevine that a coworker (who I have never met) is going to miss two months of work due to surgery and doesn't have enough leave to cover the time off, so I donated two days of my leave. Sending that email to H.R. felt great!

SuperDuper

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Sep 13, 2016
Day 4 | Mindset Lesson 2
The Universe Rewards...

View attachment 9433
What makes Agent 47 so incredibly lethal? Is it his weapons? His fighting skills? Is it the fact he's a genetically engineered killing machine?

No, no & no.

So, how did he become unstoppable? How is it possible for him to defeat countless enemies and impossible odds, constantly achieving his goals, and delivering for the client?

It's because he takes action.

Agent 47 could have trained forever. He could have become the most knowledgeable theoretical tactician on the planet, but without action he'd be useless to everyone. Instead he utilizes his fundamental knowledge of battle on the battlefield, and comes out on top every time.

He takes action, gets feedback, and adjusts as he goes.

He ALWAYS presses forward.

He is the aggressor, not the victim, and that makes all the difference.

Theory is great, but without action it's worth nothing. This is true no matter what business you're in, and especially true for copywriters.

This is why I didn't take the Gary Halbert challenge.

You can write 10,000 sales letters by hand, read every book on copy, and have all the theoretical knowledge in the world, but if you never take action and implement that knowledge you will NOT be a copywriter. You'll just be someone who knows a lot about copy.

There's a HUGE difference between calling yourself a thing, and actually being a thing.

This difference separates the men from the boys. The elite from the unexceptional. The winners from the losers.

It's what makes it possible for companies like Nike, Apple, & Chevy to constantly increase their profits while emptying your pockets.

Think about it. The last time you bought a car, what factors did you consider? The looks? The style? The way other people would look at you when you were driving it around? The way it made you feel like a badass?

The masses buy ideas. They buy feelings. They buy emotion. They buy identification. They want the thing without the process, and that's why they never get it.

Many "entrepreneurs" do the same. That's why MJ calls them "wantrapreneurs". They want the end result, but they aren't willing to take action to get it. They fool themselves into believing they're changing their lives, when what they're really doing is spinning their tires.

Either you are a thing or you aren't, and if you aren't taking the scary actions then you probably aren't.

But, how do you know if you're really taking action?

Ask yourself these questions:
- How many books/blogs/articles have I read that I actually used to earn a real dollar?
- How many times have I actually applied my knowledge toward making money?
- How many times have I actually tried and failed?
- How many websites have I built that actually got a product live?
- How many blogs have I actually contacted to promote my idea?
- How many books have I actually published?
- How many businesses have I actually called?
- How many cover letters have I actually submitted?
- How many clients have I actually spoken to?

Ask yourself "How many" questions first. If you answer with a number less than 1 then you are action faking.

Once you realize you're guilty of action faking, then it's time to ask the next question...

What specifically is stopping me from taking action?
- Fear
- Uncertainty
- Doubt

All of these are excuses, and I guarantee one of these is the answer to your question.

But here's the thing...

Fear, uncertainty, doubt & excuses are only roadblocks. They cannot actually stop you from taking action if you choose to take action. So, once you acknowledge that you're experiencing fear and making excuses, then the only thing left to do is choose to take action. ANY ACTION.

Pick an action and GO.

The Universe Rewards Action.

And until you start taking action, you aren't going to get results. That means ANY action. Even if you don't know what action to take. You've got to take some action, or else you can't get feedback to improve!

Maybe a website isn't where you should start. How will you know until you try and fail?

Maybe your cover letter sucks balls. How will you know until you try and get denied?

Maybe your business idea is the worst on the planet, but...

What if it isn't?

There's only one way to get feedback. You have to do something.

Cause and effect only works with both ingredients. If you take out cause, you don't have effect.

Things don't just happen, and until you fully accept and embrace the action mindset, you won't get the results you want.

Action is how you stomp out fear.

Action is how you crush your doubts.

Action is how you put foot to a$$ and get everything you've ever desired.

Now Quit Wasting Time & Take Action!

Day 4 Challenge

1. Help someone. Solve a problem for someone no matter how big or small. Don't ask for anything in return.

2. Write 5 Headlines for a real product that MAKES THEM STOP.

3. Write 10 sentences utilizing the influential words from Influence Lesson 1. Make sure you write sentences from all three influential time periods. No need to post them here. This is an exercise for yourself, and if you don't do it, you don't hurt anyone but yourself.

4. Figure out what the 1 action is that you've been putting off and do it. If you're trying to get freelance gigs and are afraid you don't have experience, submit your cover letter and see what happens. If you're thinking of cold calling local shops to pitch websites, then do it, and get real results. Whatever 1 thing you've been putting off due to fear, or lack of motivation, or whatever else, just F*cking do it.

If you just do the thing you're afraid of doing instead of telling me "I've got this problem, I don't think I have enough experience etc..." then you will actually get results instead of getting my opinion, which is that you should do it and get results!!!

Stop wasting your time. Stop wasting mine.

TAKE ACTION. GET RESULTS.
ADJUST FIRE. SHOOT AGAIN.
ACCOMPLISH YOUR MISSION.

That's it for the second mindset lesson. Just take action.
Make a habit of taking real action toward your
goals, and you'll quickly experience huge
changes in your life. When you're
ready, continue on to Day 5
Technique Lesson

Day 4
"Increase Your Sales and Become Filthy Rich"
-The 10X Rule Book by Grant Cardone

"The ONLY Business Book You Need to Become Wealthy"
-The Millionaire Fastlane Book

"Get Jacked Without Leaving Your House"
-Doorway Pull Up Bar

"A New Meaning to High Definition"
-Samsung 4K TV

"Turn Your Scrawny Forearms Into Massive Gripping Machines!"
-Forearm Wrist Roller

1) Making money alone is boring. Sign up for The Millionaire Fastlane Forum now!
2) Learn how I went from broke, college gamer to 6 figures in 6 months! Get in by Friday before spots are filled.
3) Just imagine what your life would be like if you had no boss
4) How would you feel if you could eat the foods you love while losing weight.
5) Click here to unlock the top 3 tips to get ripped!
6) Grab your copy of The Millionaire Fastlane Book while supplies last.
7) Increase your sales and hire a professional copywriter now. Schedule fills by Friday.
8) Imagine how you'll benefit on the playing field with a 2.5x bodyweight bench press!
9) Subscribe to the Millionaire Fastlane INSIDERS Forum for less than a 1$/day. What's the worst that could happen?
10) Consider this. You could have the life you always wanted to live by working 2 hours a day for 6 months.
I have created an account on upwork. The reason I have been putting this off is because I believed I have no skills to freelance. Although I have no experience with copywriting I will apply to some jobs before moving on to the next day. I don't mind getting rejected. Action is better than no action, so F*ck it.

the great one

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Jul 5, 2016
Day two in the books. Does anyone else find that there is a fine line between a headline that is attention grabbing and one that sounds too much like click-bait? (Constructive criticism is more than welcome! :))

Come up with 5 to 10 headlines for products/services/things you want to sell.

ELIMINATE Debt And Put An End To Harassment From Creditors!

Boost Your Credit Score in 60 Days with These Five Tips

Double Your Savings Without Sacrificing Your Lifestyle!

Take the Next Step in Your Career with a Resume Written by XYZ Services

Earn the Promotion That You DESERVE with a Resume Written by XYZ Services

TODAY ONLY! Get Your FREE Interview Prep E-Book With Any Resume Package!

Three Simple Exercises to ELIMINATE Lower Back Pain

Don’t Fall Victim to Tech Neck – Do These Exercises Daily

SuperDuper

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Sep 13, 2016
Day 5 | Technique Lesson 2
F.U.C.C.C.
Fundamental Understanding of Core Concepts in Copywriting
or
K.I.S.S.
Keep It Stupidly Simple

Effective Copy Operates from Solid Foundations.

It doesn't have to be complicated, and you don't have to study for years. You can learn enough in a few minutes to improve anything you write. The more you practice the better you'll be, but you don't have to be J.K. to sell.

This isn't a comprehensive guide, and I can't teach everything in a post, but the stuff you're about to learn will help your copy flow more easily for you and your customers.

Before we start you should know that anything you write should be tailored to your specific audience, and also for the medium where it'll be read. For instance the format of a sales letter won't work very well for most website home pages, so you'll need to modify your style if you want it to look good.

Keep in mind none of these rules are absolutes.

Technique 1: Open with a Question

Why are questions so useful?

Because they draw us in and almost force us to find answers. We MUST know, so we drop a line &
keep reading to finally get closure. Make sure you don't answer the question in the same line or it loses its effect.

For Example:

"Do you ever have trouble hearing what other people say?
If so, then..."

By the way did you notice I did it to you at the beginning of this technique? ;)

Technique 2: Ask More questions

What happens if you ask another question instead of just giving the answer?

It has the same effect and keeps em' reading for more!

For Example:

"Do you ever have trouble hearing what other people say?
Do people sometimes tell you you're freakin' deaf?
If so, then..."

The longer they read, the more chances you have to influence. Be sure not to ask too many questions without offering a solution or you'll piss em' off.

Technique 3: Use Short Sentences

Short sentences move fast. The shorter the better. Eleven words or less is good. More than that and you slow things down. If you want to impact emotion, use short sentences. It speeds up their mind and makes em' want action.

That doesn't mean longer sentences can never be useful, and you'll find there are times when you really want your readers to slow down and grasp what you say. Use long sentences whenever you want to emphasize something, or when you want your prospects to consider a thought or idea more deeply. Use short sentences when you wanna speed em' up again.

Technique 4: Short Paragraphs

This technique is just like the one before it. Keep paragraphs short if you want to keep things moving effortlessly. Long paragraphs take longer to read, and they end up looking like a wall of text. People don't like walls of text.

Instead writer short paragraphs that are 3 lines or less. Sometimes this means increasing font size to fill up more space, or sometimes you have to decrease it or cut out words if you want it to fit.

Technique 5: Less syllables = Easier to Read

Are you aware of the astronomical quantity of citizens who are absolutely, cataclysmically, abominably mediocre when it comes to aptitude for comprehending the transcribed word?

It's pretty crazy, but seriously...

A lot of people suck at reading.

When we use less syllables our words are easier to understand.

My personal experience is that less syllables is usually better, though I've had a few clients who needed more intelligible writing for certain elite audiences. For most product copy, use less syllables and you can't go wrong.

Technique 6: Make Sub-headings Larger than Body Text

Large sub-headings are for people who like to skim instead of reading everything. When writing sub-headings make sure every word counts because it may be all your prospect sees. I can think of a thousand times when I only read the sub-headings and nothing more. But, if the sub-heading doesn't stand out by being larger, then it may not be seen at all.

Technique 7: Choose Where Each Line Ends

Most of us are used to writing sentences that continue the entire length of the page until they finally
return on their own. In copy it's a little different. In copy we still write across the length of the page but
we choose when to hit return so
we can carry our readers to the
next line.

See what I did there? The last examples were just for effect. The first two lines are how it
normally works. Oops, did it again. ;)

"finally..." - Reader asks, "finally what?"
"but..." - Reader asks, "but what?" and they read the next line for the answer.

Technique 8: Read that Shit Out Loud!

OMG... If you're not reading your copy out loud before going live, then it's no wonder you're not
getting the responses you want! When we read our copy out loud we can find subtle differences in the
wording that changes everything.

Sometimes when I write it comes out really wordy, but I don't know it until I read it out loud. Sometimes
I even have to read it about 10 times before it sounds good. When it sounds good out loud it usually
sounds good in our mind.

Any words that seem like they maybe don't necessarily need to be in the sentence, probably don't.

Technique 9: Speak to the Senses

We'll talk more about this one later, but I want to bring it up for those who are writing copy now. All humans think in terms of their senses all the time. That means sight, sound, smell, taste & touch.

If you want to connect with people, and you want them to experience what you have to say, then you have to write words that give them those experiences.

This is especially true for those of you pecking away at your keyboards, watching words fill up the screen while waiting for your Starbucks to cool after nearly spilling it across the floor because the over-enthusiastic Barista was too busy smiling at customers and forgot to add the cardboard cover to your scalding hot brew.

This is sensory-based language. This is also how you show the reader what you want them to see instead of telling them about it.

Technique 10: Use Action Language

This technique is last but it may be the most powerful of all.

Anytime you write copy you should be using the active voice...

Let's rephrase that.

Anytime you write copy use the active voice.

Feel the difference?

For starters, the active voice cuts out most extra words before you ever read out loud. Plus it allows you to direct the reader instead of letting them make their own choices.

"You should." is very different than, "You will."

"I think you should go over there." is very different than, "Go over there."

"I'll think about it." is very different than, "I'll do it."

Action driven language communicates with clarity.

There's a time and a place for passive language, but most of the time write for action.

If you're selling a product or service, then drive action from the start so your reader gets used to being directed, and by the time they reach the end of your copy they're ready to follow your lead...

Order Now.
Reply.
Join.

This list isn't even close to complete.
There's tons of techniques that aren't mentioned, and probably a zillion that I don't even know about. Still, these should be enough to give you a working foundation so you can get started and get feedback. Once you have feedback you can adjust as needed.

Day 5 Challenge

1. Solve a problem for someone. No matter how big or small, and don't ask anything in return.

2. Write 5 headlines for a real product that MAKES THEM STOP!

3. Write 5 influential sentences using the lessons from day 3.

4. Take 1 action you are most afraid of. Just do it.

5. Type a page of copy selling a real product, using a good headline, subheadlines, & the techniques listed in this lesson.

||||||
||||||
||||||

Okay, Day 5 is done and you're still here!
Great! If you're actually following the
steps, then you're probably making
real progress! When you're
ready, continue to Day 6
Influence Lesson

Day 5

This is my first attempt at creating a page of copy.

P90X Extreme Home Fitness

Lose Weight FASTER and Break Through Plateaus
Have you been stuck at the same weight, trying to get rid of your excess belly fat?
Have you tried different diets, and suffered with no results?
Imagine how you would feel if you could
lose the annoying weight
and
build a sexy, toned body.

P90X will increase your
fat burning rate
faster than any other program you have done!

Say goodbye to the days where you starve yourself
worrying if those pleasant smelling, fresh baked cookies
will go to your belly.
P90X will replace your flawed fad diet,
and you will enjoy eating the foods you love
while earning your dream body!

No Gym, No Excuses
Don't have access to a gym?
With P90X you will be getting an intense workout in the comfort of your own home!
Bad weather?
Indoors are perfect! P90X has you covered!
Car broke down?
Stay home! P90X has you covered!
No clothes to wear?
Enjoy your workout in your underwear because
P90X has you covered!

Don't miss out on the opportunity to get ripped in
90 DAYS!

Buy the full package for ONLY 3 payments of $135.95.
Order by this Friday, offer ends soon.​

Chimp

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
190%
Sep 30, 2016
This is not copy for a particular challenge but I'd love some constructive criticism. This copy is for an imaginary company who sells tornado shelters:

"You Need a Tornado Shelter

In (State, City) tornadoes are a serious issue. Everytime tornado sirens go off most people feel a deep panic because of how exposed they are to the elements. Without a shelter you are in grave danger. You are not safe hiding in the middle of your home. With (Company Name's) shelters you can forget about being scared. You don’t have to go to the public shelters or hope you can outrun the tornado in your car. You can instead comfortably wait out the tornado in one of our shelters. Knowing you are safe from the dangers of the tornado will provide you and your family a peace of mind you couldn’t achieve without (Company Name's) shelters.

Types of Shelters We Provide

We have a large selection of shelters to choose from to fill your exact needs. We have (outdoor), (indoor), and (safe rooms) that can keep you safe in the scariest of weather conditions. Our (outdoor) shelters have an above ground door which is sloped and made of concrete. The outdoor shelter is one of the more popular shelter options because they don’t take up any room in your home. It’s the same for our indoor, infloor shelters. They are flush with the floor and are placed in your garage. We also can provide safe room shelters. These shelters are especially good for people with disabilities because they a much more easier to get into as they have no steps.

Trusted by the People of (State, City).

Over (Units Sold) families have purchased our shelters to provide themselves with a safe place to go when tornadoes strike. (Here) you can see what our customers have to say about our shelters. We promise to provide our customers with a safe and secure place to wait out the next dangerous storm. Call or email us now so we can provide you with a shelter as soon as possible."

SuperDuper

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Sep 13, 2016
Day 6 | Influence Lesson 2
Eliciting Emotional Responses

Emotion drives attention drives action drives sales.

WARNING: This post contains spoilers for a movie that was just released. Please watch the movie prior to reading this lesson!!! You have been warned, so I'm not an a**hole!

View attachment 9465

Did anyone go see Furious 7 over the weekend?

I did, and holy shit did I get more than I bargained for!

Had I known the movie would make me cry like a baby... twice... in a theater packed full of dudes and their girlfriends, I probably would've waited for the dvd.

Seriously, I don't think that's ever happened to me before, so I spent a lot of time thinking about it. Then I went online and discovered I wasn't the only one. Apparently it had the same effect on dudes everywhere.

The more I thought about it the clearer it became. The effect was intentional though not unethical. The entire movie was carefully calculated to draw these responses from start to finish, and it worked like a charm, resulting in a theater full of standing, clapping, crying customers, wondering if/when the next movie would launch.

If you're not aware, Paul Walker, one of the main actors for this film series, was killed in a car accident in 2013, prior to this film's completion. He will be missed.

So, I was thinking about the specific actions that led to my emotional response, and also about their purpose aside from creating an epic memorial for Paul. That's when I remembered something else.

My wife sat next to me the whole time and didn't shed a tear. WTF?!

It simply didn't make sense! My world was flipped upside down! Wtf was going on?!?!?!

Well things started to connect the next day, when I remembered my youth was very different than hers.

I got my first car around the time the first movie came out, and after watching it, became so identified with the ideology of the street racer that I started driving moronically fast ALL the time, buying parts for my car, and even sold, crashed, and bought numerous new cars, all stick-shift, and mostly Mitsubishi Eclipses for the sheer experience.

This trend continued for years, even after I joined the military and went to Germany. Just imagine pretending you're a street racer on the autobahn. Lol I've got lots of fun stories about that.

The point is, the original movies had a MAJOR impact on my youth.

And that's exactly why men everywhere were out-crying their wives and girlfriends!

None of this was by chance. These movies target a specific audience, and the producers know how to give us what we want. And, they knew that what we wanted this time was a movie that did justice for the series, and showed respect for someone we've come to know as a brother for more than a decade.

But how did they do it? You're about to learn...

1. Specific Outcomes

Make no mistake, the producers knew exactly what they had to do. Their outcome was to give their target audience an epic, action-packed film, and deliver countless highs & lows, to memorialize this film, the series, and the legend in the hearts & minds of viewers everywhere.

If they screwed it up they would lose millions of fans over night.

2. Influence from the Start

One of the reasons setting specified outcomes is so powerful is that it allows us to work our way backwards through the steps to get to that point. We can ask, "What specific steps do I have to take in order to make that happen?"

Once we know the steps, then we realize that influence doesn't happen by utilizing a single tactic or technique. Instead, it's a combination of processes that moves the prospect toward the outcome in a specific series of steps. That process has to start somewhere, and it MUST start at the very beginning of the engagement, or all other steps are likely to fail.

It works in movies. It works in copy. It works in life.

Here's how they did it in the movie.

The very first scene starts with a funeral for Han, the Asian guy killed by Jason Statham at the end of the last movie. During this scene the characters mention not wanting to see any more funerals. Brian says "Just one more."

He's referring to Statham's character, but because he said it, the idea of a funeral is associated with him. Even those who didn't grow up with this series can appreciate the impact of this effect,
(assuming they knew about Paul's passing before watching the movie).

All of this sets very subtle undertones that we're reminded of throughout the film.

3. Foreshadowing

Some questions people have going into this film include, "How will they handle Brian's death? Will he be killed? Will it be early so they can continue without him? Will he live on?"

We don't know these answers, so it's easy for the movie to toy with our emotions. Early on a bomb explodes at Dom's house and slams Brian against his minivan. His face hits the glass, hard, and we wonder, is this it? It turns out it's not, but it does grab our emotions by the throat, and hint at what might come later.

Note: This is the second time they've tapped into our unconscious emotions regarding Paul's death. Each time they do this, they move us a little bit closer to the end goal.

4. Our Desire for Action + Highs & Lows

Anyone who's kept up with the series knows they've really stepped up the action. To over-deliver from the last movie, they had to implement some really extreme ideas. Not only that, but they had to do it in a way that draws us in, and keeps us on the edge of our seat.

Luckily, Furious 7 delivers so much over-the-top action that we don't really have time to think about what's going on under our psychological hoods.

At one point my wife eased my hand off her leg because I was grabbing it so tight. I didn't even know it was happening. There's just something about watching the most powerful supercar in the world leap between skyscrapers that makes you hold your breath!

The movie used a shit ton of scenes like this, and also tossed in emotional low points like when Letty leaves Dom at the beginning.

All of these impacts hit us in the most extreme ways possible. They set us up. They prime us. By the end of the movie we're experiencing so much emotional turmoil that if one more explosion happens, we'll kick in a door and combat roll from the room!

5. The First Trigger

We've just come out of a super-powered adrenaline-filled scene and we're preparing for the final showdown. Our heart still pounds. We're still on the edge of our seat. Now they pull the first trigger.

Brian calls Mia to let her know shit's about to go down. Then he let's her know he might not make it home. There's a lot of symbolism here, and most of us assume we know what it means.

Now Mia gets emotional. Her emotions impact us because the tone changes so fast we don't have time to think about it. Then she pulls the trigger by letting Brian know she's pregnant again.

Now we experience the full power of hardcore raw emotions of grief, loss, and suffering as our minds are forced to think about everything Brian (and in real life, Paul) is about to lose / has lost, and how it affects everyone around him.

This trigger was so powerful I cried instantly.
I literally couldn't believe I was crying, because until that point I hadn't felt any kind of grief emotions at all.

Some circles refer to this as the Kansas City Shuffle. They keep our attention focused in the opposite direction (with action) then they blindside us with grief when we least expect it.

6. The Second Trigger

For a few minutes we have time to catch our breath, and dab our eyes. Then we enter another insanely action-packed scene. Before we know it, we're in a spiraling mess of chaos & fun, and we're back on the edge of our seats!

Think about it...can you imagine anything more badass than a street fight between Vin Diesel & Jason Statham?
No, because it doesn't exist!

But the scene eventually ends, and Statham meets his fate, (for now).

That's when we're set up for the second trigger. The very next scene takes us to a beach, where Brian & Mia are playing with their kid in the sand near the water. They're away from the others who are sitting around having a good time, but clearly thinking about things.

Dom starts talking about how Brian's life is good, and we come to realize he won't die in this movie. This is an extremely powerful technique on multiple levels as we acknowledge the underlying message which is:

"He lives on in our hearts & minds"

While we understand the character Brian Spilner is about to embark on a new path with his family, we also feel grief and loss again.

Then Dom gets up to leave and one of the others asks if he's going to say goodbye.
He says, "No, it's never really goodbye." and walks away.

This is trigger 2.

This is where everyone loses it the second time.

I swear to god, there's literally no way you can not cry if you've watched the other movies, and understand the underlying messages.

...My wife must be one bad motherf*****.

7. Drive it Home.

Remember, the original outcome wasn't just to give us an action-packed film, or to pay homage to Paul Walker. It was to memorialize this film in our hearts and minds forever, and what better way to do that than with an actual memorial.

As Dom drives away in his old muscle car, he comes to a stop sign and Brian pulls up next to him in a white supra, looks over, and smiles. This triggers a flood of memories going all the way back to the first movie where Brian had to build a white junkyard supra from the ground up, and Dom had to overcome his fear of the muscle car.

Now the emotional flood gates of hell are opened when a song called, See You Again plays, and images from all the other films are flashed on the screen while Dom talks about the good times they had. This is a super F*cking powerful emotional anchor that solidifies this film as the most epic shit since sliced bread.

Now we have a memory.

A link established between Paul Walker's death, the film franchise, & our emotions, and triggered anytime we hear the song.

Finally, the screen returns to the two cars as they drive off together, but come to a fork in the road. The shot pans out and follows Brian off on his new path before the screen turns white and closes with the words, "For Paul".

There are two purposes for this final shot:

1. To finalize the memorial.
2. To give us closure on Brian so we won't hate the movies when they make the next film without him.

Conclusion...

This has to be the most emotionally-packed movie I've ever experienced.

In fact, I'm literally fighting back tears as I write this.

The point I want to make is that I'll never, EVER forget this, and it's all because the movie influenced me, and everyone else by tapping into our deepest hidden emotions.

When we tap into emotion we aren't just using some tactic that may or may not work.

We're messing with people's whole F*cking lives...

That's how powerful it is.

That's why everything you read about copy tells you to tap into their emotions.

When you understand other people's emotions, then you unlock the secret to one of the most powerful tools of influence. Then you have the power to write copy that sells.

Note: There were so many powerful tools of influence implemented in this movie, I didn't do more than breach the surface here. You seriously have to watch and experience it for yourself to understand. Just note that pretty much all are transferable to your copy. It's just a matter of your creative mind finding ways to implement them.

Day 6 Challenge

1. Help someone in some way without asking anything in return.

2. Choose a product and write a sales letter for it. Before you start, prepare a specific outcome for your letter.

3. Write the headline for the letter to MAKE THEM STOP & have an emotional impact.

4. Weave techniques of influence into the body to carry that emotional impact throughout the letter.

5. Finalize the letter by driving your prospect with emotion to take some action.
(Click Here, Join Now, etc.)

6. Take some action that you've been too scared to take.

You've reached the end of the Day 6 Lesson on Influence.
I hope you enjoyed this one. It was tough to write.
Always remember to write for impact and
influence. When you're ready, move
forward to
Day 7 - Mindset
Lesson

Day 6
Here is a sales copy I wrote for an Ecommerce Business Program. Writing is actually one of the things that I'm really weak at , and I know I have a lot more to improve.

You're Going to Die
Life is short. People die everyday. Majority of them die before truly experiencing life.
Are you doing the things you love right now?
OR
Are you coming home from your 9-5 every day, slaving away at your boss' orders, and spending your paycheck at the nightclub on the weekends?
Can you remember the last time you went on a vacation?
You probably went 1 or 2 times in a year, saved multiple paychecks, and had to take a week off from making any sort of income.
YOU are being robbed of your TIME!

Just remember, your situation won't change unless you do.
Face it, no one likes working until they're 65, to enjoy their last few years of their life on pension funds.
If you are satisfied with your life right now and can see yourself living your current lifestyle
then turn away, because this program is not for you.

Don't Envy, Join Them
Think about your dream car and the feelings you had when you saw it on the highway.
The dream house you saw yourself sleeping in.
The places you always wanted to visit.

This is not fake! People are already living your dreams. They have the freedom to live however they like.
The only difference between YOU and THEM is that they took
MASSIVE ACTION.

Get Results
Success does not discriminate. Success does not care about your upbringing, your parents, your pets, your age, your race, or youre experience.
Throw all your excuses out the door.
Success is for anyone willing put in the time, be disciplined, and have a strong desire to change.

Fortunately, we have given you the steps needed to run a
successful, ecommerce business.
We don't care about
how much money you have,
what car you drive,
your business knowledge,
all we need from you is strong work ethic and patience.
In 3-5 years, you will start living your dreams!
We have made it simple, and kept the Average Joe, like you, in mind when creating this business model.

Time Does Not Last Forever
Stop wasting your time playing video games or binge watching your favorite show on Netflix.
These things are taking away your time, and counterproductive in achieving the life you want to live.

Think about this.
Do you wanna have the freedom to do anything you want at 65, when you're health has almost gone to waste or in 3-5 years while you're still alive and well? Who knows if you will even make it to 65. Things happen, and that's life.
Let's say you failed and it took you another 3-5 years.
Would you say it's worth it?

What's Included
Proven Business Model Tutorials
Case Studies
Experienced Mentors
24hr Support
Live Webinars
Monthly 1 on 1 Skype Calls

It's Your Turn. Leave Your Legacy.
This is your move. For an investment of $997 you will unlock the vehicle to create a
7 figure online e-commerce business.
Have the greatest experiences and finally start living.
BUY before this Friday, spots are limited.
Results will not wait for you.

If you are not satisfied, we will give you a 30 day, money back guarantee.
What do you have to lose?
Don't let this amazing opportunity go by
BUY NOW

Rethagos

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Dec 25, 2014
Poland
Day 4 | Mindset Lesson 2
The Universe Rewards...

View attachment 9433
What makes Agent 47 so incredibly lethal? Is it his weapons? His fighting skills? Is it the fact he's a genetically engineered killing machine?

No, no & no.

So, how did he become unstoppable? How is it possible for him to defeat countless enemies and impossible odds, constantly achieving his goals, and delivering for the client?

It's because he takes action.

Agent 47 could have trained forever. He could have become the most knowledgeable theoretical tactician on the planet, but without action he'd be useless to everyone. Instead he utilizes his fundamental knowledge of battle on the battlefield, and comes out on top every time.

He takes action, gets feedback, and adjusts as he goes.

He ALWAYS presses forward.

He is the aggressor, not the victim, and that makes all the difference.

Theory is great, but without action it's worth nothing. This is true no matter what business you're in, and especially true for copywriters.

This is why I didn't take the Gary Halbert challenge.

You can write 10,000 sales letters by hand, read every book on copy, and have all the theoretical knowledge in the world, but if you never take action and implement that knowledge you will NOT be a copywriter. You'll just be someone who knows a lot about copy.

There's a HUGE difference between calling yourself a thing, and actually being a thing.

This difference separates the men from the boys. The elite from the unexceptional. The winners from the losers.

It's what makes it possible for companies like Nike, Apple, & Chevy to constantly increase their profits while emptying your pockets.

Think about it. The last time you bought a car, what factors did you consider? The looks? The style? The way other people would look at you when you were driving it around? The way it made you feel like a badass?

The masses buy ideas. They buy feelings. They buy emotion. They buy identification. They want the thing without the process, and that's why they never get it.

Many "entrepreneurs" do the same. That's why MJ calls them "wantrapreneurs". They want the end result, but they aren't willing to take action to get it. They fool themselves into believing they're changing their lives, when what they're really doing is spinning their tires.

Either you are a thing or you aren't, and if you aren't taking the scary actions then you probably aren't.

But, how do you know if you're really taking action?

Ask yourself these questions:
- How many books/blogs/articles have I read that I actually used to earn a real dollar?
- How many times have I actually applied my knowledge toward making money?
- How many times have I actually tried and failed?
- How many websites have I built that actually got a product live?
- How many blogs have I actually contacted to promote my idea?
- How many books have I actually published?
- How many businesses have I actually called?
- How many cover letters have I actually submitted?
- How many clients have I actually spoken to?

Ask yourself "How many" questions first. If you answer with a number less than 1 then you are action faking.

Once you realize you're guilty of action faking, then it's time to ask the next question...

What specifically is stopping me from taking action?
- Fear
- Uncertainty
- Doubt

All of these are excuses, and I guarantee one of these is the answer to your question.

But here's the thing...

Fear, uncertainty, doubt & excuses are only roadblocks. They cannot actually stop you from taking action if you choose to take action. So, once you acknowledge that you're experiencing fear and making excuses, then the only thing left to do is choose to take action. ANY ACTION.

Pick an action and GO.

The Universe Rewards Action.

And until you start taking action, you aren't going to get results. That means ANY action. Even if you don't know what action to take. You've got to take some action, or else you can't get feedback to improve!

Maybe a website isn't where you should start. How will you know until you try and fail?

Maybe your cover letter sucks balls. How will you know until you try and get denied?

Maybe your business idea is the worst on the planet, but...

What if it isn't?

There's only one way to get feedback. You have to do something.

Cause and effect only works with both ingredients. If you take out cause, you don't have effect.

Things don't just happen, and until you fully accept and embrace the action mindset, you won't get the results you want.

Action is how you stomp out fear.

Action is how you crush your doubts.

Action is how you put foot to a$$ and get everything you've ever desired.

Now Quit Wasting Time & Take Action!

Day 4 Challenge

1. Help someone. Solve a problem for someone no matter how big or small. Don't ask for anything in return.

2. Write 5 Headlines for a real product that MAKES THEM STOP.

3. Write 10 sentences utilizing the influential words from Influence Lesson 1. Make sure you write sentences from all three influential time periods. No need to post them here. This is an exercise for yourself, and if you don't do it, you don't hurt anyone but yourself.

4. Figure out what the 1 action is that you've been putting off and do it. If you're trying to get freelance gigs and are afraid you don't have experience, submit your cover letter and see what happens. If you're thinking of cold calling local shops to pitch websites, then do it, and get real results. Whatever 1 thing you've been putting off due to fear, or lack of motivation, or whatever else, just F*cking do it.

If you just do the thing you're afraid of doing instead of telling me "I've got this problem, I don't think I have enough experience etc..." then you will actually get results instead of getting my opinion, which is that you should do it and get results!!!

Stop wasting your time. Stop wasting mine.

TAKE ACTION. GET RESULTS.
ADJUST FIRE. SHOOT AGAIN.
ACCOMPLISH YOUR MISSION.

That's it for the second mindset lesson. Just take action.
Make a habit of taking real action toward your
goals, and you'll quickly experience huge
changes in your life. When you're
ready, continue on to Day 5
Technique Lesson

DAY 4 CHALLENGE

About freaking time I updated my progress on that one.

Part 1 - Headlines for real products (that means my made-up products won't suffice)

#1. Uncover the REAL Secret Behind Fast Wealth – The Millionaire Fastlane (of course)

#2. Experience the Zero-G! FloatLab™ - Approved by Joe Rogan

#3. Spread the Word – Amazon Publishing

#4. Unshaken. Vigilant. Focused. This Could Be YOU – Unbeatable Mind by Mark Divine

#5. The Only Tech Books You’ll Ever Need – PACKT Publishing

Part 2 - Sentences made to influence

1. Join now & gain INSTANT access!

2. Your FREE e-book will be waiting until Midnight! Act Now!

3. Have you ever wondered what do cosmonauts experience in space?

4. Submit this form and grab your free chapters!

5. Consider the options – compare our offer with competitors’ and do what’s right for YOU.

6. Think how your life would change if you replaced your rusty & trusty car with our slick & unique one.

7. Subscribe to this forum and mingle with the go-getters!

8. Book your slot in this seminar while they are still there!

9. This SPECIAL OFFER is going to last until this Thursday!

10. Sign in right here and prepare for experience of a lifetime!

Part 3 - Breaking the Comfort through ACTION

In September I have been on vacation with my uncle and I promised him that I'd make a website for his business once I get back home. But then, I had to help my parents prepare everything for my brother's wedding. I had not been in a position to deliver on my promise.
The situation eventually stabilized, but the progress stood in place just like before. I couldn't get back to work. And I had to do something.
What was the action I took? I called my uncle and explained my predicament.
I was afraid that he'd start considering me some kind of a**hole who promises stuff, can't deliver, and pulls out excuses out of his whatever.
But I had nothing to be afraid of. He was very considerate and in no hurry for the website. He even told me to "stop sitting by the computer all the time and go out in town, have some fun."
We eventually agreed that I can take as much time making this one as I may need, and call him once all the work is done and the website is up and running.

Snoophek

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
429%
Oct 8, 2016
Hey, how big are your chances if you're not a native speaker?

I can offer a reasonably good quality, but I'm afraid I'm clueless when it comes to grammar and punctuation. Apart from that I'm always trying my best, triple checking everything, I fear a situation when someone believes my skills and pays me for a job, which is not done well enough.

germandude

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Jan 4, 2016
Europe

I can offer a reasonably good quality, but I'm afraid I'm clueless when it comes to grammar and punctuation. Apart from that I'm always trying my best, triple checking everything, I fear a situation when someone believes my skills and pays me for a job, which is not done well enough.
Write copy for clients in your country. Copywriting isn't reserved for English-speaking countries.

Snoophek

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
429%
Oct 8, 2016
Write copy for clients in your country. Copywriting isn't reserved for English-speaking countries.

I researched the topic...
and I'm up for the challenge!

Copywriting is not yet popular in my country - on the sites I've been searching there are no gigs in my language. That basically forces me to cold call people or email companies to offer my services. And it turns out you have to set up a sole trader if you want to do the thing legally. It costs 500 monthly in the local currency or ~250/300 if you choose business incubator. The market is 40mln people.
Anyways, I want to finish the challenge first, but in my own language.

Here are the slogans I've written in English:

Super glue – What you hold dear, we hold together

Lip balm(for men) – Your girl will feel the difference

Eye drops(for dry eyes) – SEE THE BEAUTY

A watch brand – Never Has The Time Flown More Elegantly

Pendrive – Because Your Memories Matter

Coffee: The Tastier Mornings

GoPro: Your Memories, Everywhere

Online business course: Study Just Once a Week, Achieve Lifetime of Freedom

Gel for aching legs: Free Your Legs! You Will Walk Without Pain, Sooner Than You Think

Kingstone SD: Your Moments Deserve To Be Saved

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
I researched the topic...
and I'm up for the challenge!

Copywriting is not yet popular in my country - on the sites I've been searching there are no gigs in my language. That basically forces me to cold call people or email companies to offer my services. And it turns out you have to set up a sole trader if you want to do the thing legally. It costs 500 monthly in the local currency or ~250/300 if you choose business incubator. The market is 40mln people.
Anyways, I want to finish the challenge first, but in my own language.

Here are the slogans I've written in English:

Super glue – What you hold dear, we hold together

Lip balm(for men) – Your girl will feel the difference

Eye drops(for dry eyes) – SEE THE BEAUTY

A watch brand – Never Has The Time Flown More Elegantly

Pendrive – Because Your Memories Matter

Coffee: The Tastier Mornings

GoPro: Your Memories, Everywhere

Online business course: Study Just Once a Week, Achieve Lifetime of Freedom

Gel for aching legs: Free Your Legs! You Will Walk Without Pain, Sooner Than You Think

Kingstone SD: Your Moments Deserve To Be Saved

Based on your writing here, I think you're good enough to get U.S. gigs if you want them.

Could at least be a way to cover your expenses while you practice in your native language.

Your ability to scale and earn higher pay (in an English market) will depend more on your mindset and your approach.

Your writing will get you in the door and if you figure out how to add value beyond, your growth is only limited by you.

Snoophek

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
429%
Oct 8, 2016
Thank you for your warm words @SinisterLex !

I've set up an Upwork profile and applied for a first job at 5$/hour. Those 4$ is still more than I was ever earning in a regular job ;)

Last edited:

Tenu

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Sep 26, 2016
Hey guys , Can you give a bit of help please. I am on day 3 and sort have some mental block . All my headlines are like this.
'Endless Fun In a VR World? Yep, The Oculus Rift is here!'
Easy and Stress -free Kefir ? Well you can with 'The Kefir Maker'.
I am using the desires and emotions as these questions. I don't how to write it without using these rhetorical questions. Is there any good resources I can use to help me write other types of headlines. I am sort of new to this forum aswell . I haven't introduced on this forum . I am 16 and from the UK.

Lex DeVille

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Hey guys , Can you give a bit of help please. I am on day 3 and sort have some mental block . All my headlines are like this.
'Endless Fun In a VR World? Yep, The Oculus Rift is here!'
Easy and Stress -free Kefir ? Well you can with 'The Kefir Maker'.
I am using the desires and emotions as these questions. I don't how to write it without using these rhetorical questions. Is there any good resources I can use to help me write other types of headlines. I am sort of new to this forum aswell . I haven't introduced on this forum . I am 16 and from the UK.

Try this.

Let me know if it helps. :)

Snoophek

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
429%
Oct 8, 2016
Try this.

Let me know if it helps. :)

My headline got out of control pretty quickly...
I F***d Your Gf Every Day For 10 Weeks (And Here's What Happened)

But to be completely honest it would at least intrigue me :)

Anyways, somewhere in this thread there was a badass Darth Bane wallpaper, but it didn't fit my screen. Made an even more awesome version of it being in Full HD. Enjoy.

Attachments

• star_wars_sith_wallpaper.jpg
    star_wars_sith_wallpaper.jpg
    443.6 KB · Views: 16

Mana

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
345%
Oct 26, 2016
New York

Snoophek, while all of Lex's advice is great I'll let you know where his best piece of advice is. Go up to one of his post. Now go to the left and look under his name. That's right, the best piece of advice Lex has given is 'Just Do It'. You seriously don't know how it will go until you try and trust me it just might work out better then you thought.

Even before I finished reading through this thread I created an upwork account. I've seen some post about it not being that great, but hey 80% of something is still something. Anyways I wasn't comfortable with copywriting yet so I decided to look into the graphic design jobs since I know that a bit better. I applied for my first job for a fantasy baseball logo using Lex's method of telling him what I could do for him instead of how great I was. He not only hired me but a couple other people that he knew signed up for upwork just to get me to do there logos for them.

This relates to your concern because one of the guys didn't want the logo like the other ones, although it was still fantasy baseball. The first job was a bulky baseball player standing on other player, some kind of sports trash talk picture. I did it for him and I thought it was only alright, but he thought it was amazing. He kept complementing me on my work. Then he hired me for a second one. It was sort of a baseball/he man mesh. So I did the best I could with it and sent it to him, telling him that I could change anything if he need me too. The thing is I didn't think it was that great but he loved it. All he asked me to do was add a baseball plate to it. I'm not an amazing artist, just an alright artist. And I thought the same thing as you, he's going to think I'm a fake and ask for a refund, but that didn't happen. Instead he said he said how awesome I was. So take Lex's best advice and 'Just Do It' and I mean right now. Go to Upwork and apply for jobs, now. Upwork might not be great for long term money making but I think it's a great start to get your feet wet and practice.

Mana

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
345%
Oct 26, 2016
New York
I do have one question about Upwork that I hope someone can answer. What do I put for employment? I work in a chip factory which really has nothing to do with graphic design or copywriting. So do I just put that down and hope no one looks too much into my profile?

Lex DeVille

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
I do have one question about Upwork that I hope someone can answer. What do I put for employment? I work in a chip factory which really has nothing to do with graphic design or copywriting. So do I just put that down and hope no one looks too much into my profile?

Leave it blank. Nobody will care if there's nothing there. They won't even notice because they only see what they're looking for. They're looking for something that tells them whether or not you can solve their problems, so in my opinion it's better to leave it blank if your employment experience doesn't relate. Otherwise it's just one more chip stacked against you. ;)

Mana

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
345%
Oct 26, 2016
New York
Thanks for the reply. Upwork sent me an email about becoming raising talent and said I had to complete my profile 100% to get it. But I think I'll just skip it.

Lex DeVille

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Thanks for the reply. Upwork sent me an email about becoming raising talent and said I had to complete my profile 100% to get it. But I think I'll just skip it.

Put something in there if it will help you get the Rising Talent badge because the badge will help you get jobs. Just put something like,

"Freelance Copywriter"

Make it the same thing you already have in your bio. That's an easy fix and it's still true.

sharkas

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
Nov 5, 2015
France
Hello,

Thanks for the thread! I am beginning the 15 days challenge today. I am French, but never mind, I'll do it in English ;) thanks again

sharkas

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
Nov 5, 2015
France
Sorry for the delay, here are some of the headlines I made for day 2 exercice. I know they are pretty basics, not very originals, but I had fun doing them (especially the last ones haha). All advices and critics are welcomed (I have difficulties making short headlines and where to place CAPS letters)

- The Day Trading Conspiration : What Rich Traders Don't Want You To Know

- Goldenboy 2.0 : How to create freedom with a cheap laptop

- "Learn in 3 hours what college students learn in 5 years" (I was thinking of a series of book taking the most important content of different discipline that students learn in College : business, marketing.. and one book for each discipline with this headline , like "Marketing Injection : Learn in 3 hours what college students learn in 5 years" )

- Dumb, Fat, but Richer than You : What This Guy Can Teach You About Success

- Women Hacked : Techniques From A Lonely Geek Turned Playboy (source code included )

Thanks ;)

Lex DeVille

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Sorry for the delay, here are some of the headlines I made for day 2 exercice. I know they are pretty basics, not very originals, but I had fun doing them (especially the last ones haha). All advices and critics are welcomed (I have difficulties making short headlines and where to place CAPS letters)

- The Day Trading Conspiration : What Rich Traders Don't Want You To Know

- Goldenboy 2.0 : How to create freedom with a cheap laptop

- "Learn in 3 hours what college students learn in 5 years" (I was thinking of a series of book taking the most important content of different discipline that students learn in College : business, marketing.. and one book for each discipline with this headline , like "Marketing Injection : Learn in 3 hours what college students learn in 5 years" )

- Dumb, Fat, but Richer than You : What This Guy Can Teach You About Success

- Women Hacked : Techniques From A Lonely Geek Turned Playboy (source code included )

Thanks ;)

These are pretty good. They look fairly targeted. You're on the right track. :)

JSM

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
243%
Nov 19, 2016
Today is day number 3 for me. Thank you lex for the motivation and info posted in this thread. I don't think my copywriting is the best as of now but practice makes perfect right?

Day 2
For day 2 I thought of a few things and then got on Amazon to compile my list of 10 products/services to write headlines for.
Aerial Drone Photography Services: The Real Estate Game is Changing-Stay Ahead of the Competition with Aerial Photos.
Apple iPhone: iPhone 26-The latest, greatest, and coolest phone on the block.
Coke: Coke-Cold, Refreshing, and Satisfying
Toilet Paper: Charmin Ultra Strong Makes You Feel Like You're on Cloud Nine
Nikon D3300 Camera: The Nikon D3300 Makes Any Photographer Seem Like a Pro
Netflix: Any Show, Any Movie - Watch Whenever you Want
Slow Cooker: The XYZ Slow Cooker Will Make you the Best Cook in the Family!
GoPro Head Mount: The XYZ Head Mount for you GoPro Will Have you Capturing the Same Videos as the Professionals.
Braided USB Cable: DURABLE PHONE CHARGER-Our Charger Will Outlast your Phone
Travel/Camping Hammock: The Last Hammock you'll ever need-Light, Sturdy, and Comfortable-It's Perfect for Any Adventure

Day 3
I searched through the best deals on eBay and came out with 5 products to write headlines for.
DJI P3 Pro: Capture Quality 4k Photos From Above with the DJI Phantom 3 Pro
iPhone Case: PROTECT YOUR PHONE-A Case That Endures Life's Toughest Conditions
Tactical Flashlight: A Bright, Lightweight Flashlight That Includes a Rechargeable Battery
MacBook Pro: The New MacBook Pro: Blazing Fast, User-Friendly, and has a 24-Hour Battery Life
RayBan Sunglasses: RayBan - Luxurious, Comfortable, Stylish

Paragraph utilizing influential phrases:
We offer aerial photo services that will change your life forever. Consider this, you stand and watch one of our drones fly over your farm, then, a few hours later, you are looking at high definition photos of your farm that show problematic weed areas and how your crops are doing. Sounds pretty good right? The age of walking hundreds or thousands of acres is over. Imagine it, you simply give us a call, sit back, and watch us the do the work while you reap the benefits. Call us soon, our time slots fill up quick!

Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.